RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 13, 2020
Currently, feel sick to my stomach and don't feel good about the game, and want to step away.
Hey man, hope things work out for you but I can't help but feel like femdom games are dying left and right. Since Banished jumped ship, I started developing my own femdom game ala harshville. By my current pace the first version shall come out here in about a month or two tops. Hopefully you can still be around the forums to try it out and give me feedback on it.

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I have some bad news. and maybe I just need a break away from everything.

Man, I wish I wasn’t doing this again. However, due to legal reasons and the risk of losing my real-life job, I’m going to have to cease all production on my game and maybe take a break from everything. I’m not even sure if I should put this game on abandon or on hold until I figure things out. I’m kind of in a state of distress, I didn’t think far enough on animosity and making sure my name wasn’t connected to any of my accounts.

My real-life job is important as it is my lively hood and this Is just a hobby. Since my advertisements, and such has my real name everywhere and I’m the owner of the business and not some guy behind a desk, I need to prioritize my business over everything else.

I’m sorry this happened once again but I don’t feel motivated at all to keep going at this point and again I need to prioritize my life. This all came to me suddenly since some real-life things happened in the last few days and I have been thinking hard about the risks that could affect my real life. Plus, part of me wants to exit this, even though I have been having fun and everyone's been great, I don’t think I have the heart anymore for it.

Feel free to hate me- but I need to make sure nothing affects my real life. I’m sorry for this to suddenly happen again.

Currently, feel sick to my stomach and don't feel good about the game, and want to step away.
No problem real life is way more important than a game hope you figure things out

fgdsfgdf

Sep 30, 2020
Im trying to play from a new device and i get this message on startup, anyone know what to do?

TypeError
Easing.classes.forEach(...) is not a function

May 31, 2017
I sincerely hope you're gonna say sike but before that I hope things go well for you in IRL. This game is really nice to play so much thanks for creating it.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017

Man, I wish I wasn’t doing this again. However, due to legal reasons and the risk of losing my real-life job, I’m going to have to cease all production on my game and maybe take a break from everything. I’m not even sure if I should put this game on abandon or on hold until I figure things out. I’m kind of in a state of distress, I didn’t think far enough on animosity and making sure my name wasn’t connected to any of my accounts.

My real-life job is important as it is my lively hood and this Is just a hobby. Since my advertisements, and such has my real name everywhere and I’m the owner of the business and not some guy behind a desk, I need to prioritize my business over everything else.

I’m sorry this happened once again but I don’t feel motivated at all to keep going at this point and again I need to prioritize my life. This all came to me suddenly since some real-life things happened in the last few days and I have been thinking hard about the risks that could affect my real life. Plus, part of me wants to exit this, even though I have been having fun and everyone's been great, I don’t think I have the heart anymore for it.

Feel free to hate me- but I need to make sure nothing affects my real life. I’m sorry for this to suddenly happen again.

My dude, I hope you can weather the storm at least. You've given the community something good even if it never picks back up. Thanks for your hard work.

Oct 26, 2017
It looks like I came back at the wrong time once again. Depression is a thing, even in terminal stage - trust me on this - but RL concerns spawning from fetish game dedication are another.

Prioritize your real life. No one will hate you - and should this happen somehow, you shouldn't let it get to you. You've always been a fantastic community liaison and I sincerely wish I had your communication skills, wouldn't be in such a pathetic state right now.

By all means, focus on your job and your loved ones. And - if you can - on yourself too. That's something neither of us are good at, we prioritize others before ourselves. But that's what comes to strike back in the end. However, in your case, it was more than worth it; you know all too well it's not about praise or attention, but knowing that you are able to provide happiness to others...

...when you are not able to provide it to yourself nor receive it...

Please take a break and hopefully things will be better for you. As for your sensitive information, now you might understand my excessive paranoia around anything that's related to social networking. In the modern era, the Internet is more or less a representation of Jeremy Bentham's panopticon, where everything is centralized and everyone can be simultaneously monitored. In fact, that's always been how the Internet works by design, but it wasn't meant to evolve in that way - only as an endless array of computers tied to even more computers to relay data.

Religion, ethics, double standards - cast all of this aside, this will only contribute to depression and decaying health.

What else can I say? The femdom niche has its black sheep exploiting the masses with the government's blessings, and people like you trying to set up a community around something that isn't even harmful or illegal in any way. It's unfair, but I've come to accept that it'll always be that way.

Meanwhile, F95 "pirates" trying to share and expand their love for content creation will continue to be stigmatized as absolute scum while so-called angelic creators would make the nine incarnations of Hells cringe with their shameless money laundering tactics and brainwashing techniques that aren't even elaborate in the slightest.

This is all so tiresome...

Itacimi

Jun 24, 2019
It's really a shame this has to end, by all mean prioritize your life man; I know I am right now.

Perhaps this can be handed off?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm sorry to hear this, and your game will be dearly missed, even as it is it's amazing.
But it's important to do what you want. What's the point of having a great game if you lose other thinigs or aren't happy.
Being happy yourself will alway be more important than making something for others online, and i hope everything goes well for you in your life, and that someday you're able to come back to it.

If it makes you feel any better, i'm sure that, as you learned from and were inspired by harshville, i'm sure others will be inspired by this game, and create their own games that are partally inspired by this.

You will always have a place here, boh in the sense that your game will always be remembered, but also that there are many here who you can always talk to and have fun with, me included. If you ever need to talk with someone, or vent/rant, i'd be happy to help you on discord.

Hopefully i didn't come off as preachy, i just get pretty sentimental about this kind of thing, and while i'm sad to see you go, i'm very glad that you're willing to prioritize your own happiness, and you should always do so.

<3 i wish you luck and love, and you'll always be very welcome here

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes