RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
I was so disappointed when I realised this game was purely lesbian/yuri/rezubian. There aren't that many femdom games to begin with. Is it worth picking up if I've never played as a woman?
That is the reason there aren't many FeMC femdom females only games. Many people will throw a fit if there are no dicks anywhere and heaven forbid those females have a will of their own as well.

People will pay big bucks if they can self-insert as an alpha/beta male or dickgirl. As a pure biological female or if you happen to be one yourself? Don't hold your breath, this could be lethal.

To answer your question, it's perfectly safe to play even if you hate playing as a female character as long as you don't mind the fetishes - and it's pure text and sprites.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
That is the reason there aren't many FeMC femdom females-only games. Many people will throw a fit if there are no dicks anywhere and heaven forbid those females to have a will of their own as well.

People will pay big bucks if they can self-insert as an alpha/beta male or dickgirl. As a pure biological female or if you happen to be one yourself? Don't hold your breath, this could be lethal.

To answer your question, it's perfectly safe to play even if you hate playing as a female character as long as you don't mind the fetishes - and it's pure text and sprites.
rofl this is so true. I really wanted my female characters to have their own brain rather than just... getting you to know forced sex by the male prot every single.. game out there haha.

But ofc this is a sub/dom game where MC does end up in certain situations haha.

Anyways news from me.

I HAVE BEEN BUSY. GAH, as excited as I am to get updates out, and I know people understand it. I been busy with some real-life work and personal life that has happened (all is well Thank God.) so I haven't really gotten to do much lately. I did manage to mess around and get you a sneak peek. Hopefully, you guys would enjoy having this in-game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think some would like this...(I hope)

Not sure when I'll be able to get an update out but I'll let you guys know =).

tonguewipe

Jun 22, 2021
I’ve been following these threads and updates for a while — just wanted to say how amazed I am at how this has all turned out. Take your time with the updates and thank you for everything!

I wanted to ask if any other games were a major inspiration for this?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I’ve been following these threads and updates for a while — just wanted to say how amazed I am at how this has all turned out. Take your time with the updates and thank you for everything!

I wanted to ask if any other games were a major inspiration for this?
Hey thank you, that means a lot. I hope you have enjoyed it. I know from the beginning it has come up along way ;p I remember how bad my 0.1 was LOL.

As for inspiration, the biggest one that wanted me to make a game was Harshville. I enjoyed the world it was in and I wanted to make something of my own. Sadly, Banished is on a long break and he hasn't really updated the games as much. BUT, if you haven't experienced it, I'd recommend it.

Reactions: mikeab69

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
rofl this is so true. I really wanted my female characters to have their own brain rather than just... getting you to know forced sex by the male prot every single.. game out there haha.

Anyways news from me.

I HAVE BEEN BUSY. GAH, as excited as I am to get updates out, and I know people understand it. I been busy with some real-life work and personal life that has happened (all is well Thank God.) so I haven't really gotten to do much lately. I did manage to mess around and get you a sneak peek. Hopefully, you guys would enjoy having this in-game.

I found a nice FeMC Femdom game yesterday and it's pretty good.
https://f95zone.to/threads/madams-maid-final-badsorries.69667/
You play as a maid serving your madam's niece and she's a demanding woman who's into women.
No harsh stuff there and it's actually pretty sweet at the end.
Just thought it might stimulate the creative juices a bit.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

Anyways news from me.

Looks like the plan for the next update is more royal guard/knight content then?

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
sorry if it was already asked but...
how do i check my hunger/energy/clean status?

interesting action, btw. too bad for the lack of arts, but the interacting is very intense

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

interesting action, btw. too bad for the lack of arts, but the interacting is very intense
Check changelog of the front page. Imo the interaction here is good enough to compensate for the lack of art

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020

Check changelog of the front page. Imo the interaction here is good enough to compensate for the lack of art

Thank you. Yeah its a text game so its a lot of interactions rather than Photos/fighting.

Toggles are still “C” and “R”

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Soo what will be there in the upcoming update
I hope the player has helps amber with selling drugs to get scene with her as a reward

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Dev,,,Any tease for the next update?
currently no. Since I been busy with real life. Sadly, the most I got done in game was changing the text interface. Where it looks like a novel and gives you options. Which should help if you wanted a log and speed through new game lol.

other than that I have only written things.

2 new characters. (a few events here)
1 recurring character. (A few events here)

It sounds little but they branch out.

as for story focus, I want to write more for the chief/captain and eventually have something big happen. Which I won’t spoil.

then allow you as a player to branch out. Will you choose to go with amber into middle class? Will you chose character x? Or maybe character y? Who knows?

I do like giving player choice.

Sorry for lack of update recently got a lot of work/personal events I have to deal with!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes