RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how to check energy, food or hygiene levels. It's not in the status screen, and the Statuschecker item doesn't show it either.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I have absolutely no idea how to check energy, food or hygiene levels. It's not in the status screen, and the Statuschecker item doesn't show it either.
Toggles are “C” and “R”

I will try to make this clearer in the next update, though, it's in the introduction of the game and patch notes. but I need to figure out a better way.

Let me know if that works.

Reactions: OathDevil

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you that means a lot!

A story about a hellish university, where the rich girls own the school and the poor are just fair game. I was also thinking this would include men (maybe) and KK models as I prefer their models of DAZ.
Literally salivating at the prospect...hee hee! I know the fantasy game I truly want will never be made by anyone as it's a tiny amount that would like it (playing evil rich female MC) but even from the other side, still fun!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Literally salivating at the prospect...hee hee! I know the fantasy game I truly want will never be made by anyone as it's a tiny amount that would like it (playing evil rich female MC) but even from the other side, still fun!
Ohh? Youd want a fantasy game focused on being a rich MC tormenting others ;)?

gah, that sounds fun to make.

Currently I’m still figuring out the story to be honest, I wrote one, but apparently it sounded to close to someone else’s game so it had to be scrapped!

but the maps are done for my side project just want to see where to take it.

a full Dom game would be interesting to make not that I will cause I like my switch self haha but this one will be mostly femdom tbh.

wanted to focus on a smaller project rather another big one. :p

Reactions: TessSadist

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hi everyone, this is just a quick update for me; you know how I enjoy Keeping people up to date; I feel like it's only fair. I took a break when I released the last patch, so this week was not as productive. Let's get to it then, shall we?

Death Punishment news:

Here is the plan; I like to set goals for myself, so the next patch will include more characters as the plot moves along. The idea is to finish the low class; I'll be focusing on the subside for now until I can get to a good point and start fleshing out the dom side, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it.

There are two paths I'd like to introduce to "escape" the low class-map, and I won't spoil it, but know I'm trying at least to make the story between the goddess, queen, and Kim (MC) related.

There will be new events, characters, and such to fill the void and be a fun distraction!

Below is news about my second project and you are free to read or not. Though, I recommend joining Discord to discuss it more and even talk about Death's Punishment.

Optional News, feel free to read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Murasaki28.03

Oct 1, 2020
Interesting, i hope you will make this game to end.
Idk its bug or u forget to implement this but i cant see my hunger, energy and hygiene. Its a little bit annoying so i hope u'll fix it in next pach.
Ok, thats all hah, thank for doing this and have nice day/week/month/year/decade/age/millennium... ;3
PS. Please develope the dominant plot cause its first game i am interested in it and i would be gratefull if u work on this game.
Luv ya <3

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Interesting, i hope you will make this game to end.
Idk its bug or u forget to implement this but i cant see my hunger, energy and hygiene. Its a little bit annoying so i hope u'll fix it in next pach.
Ok, thats all hah, thank for doing this and have nice day/week/month/year/decade/age/millennium... ;3
PS. Please develope the dominant plot cause its first game i am interested in it and i would be gratefull if u work on this game.
Luv ya <3
Hey! Toggles are still “C” and “R”
These should work. I need to make it clear next patch.

I’m glad you enjoy it and yes I will need to continue the dominant path! ;p thank you for playing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I was so disappointed when I realised this game was purely lesbian/yuri/rezubian. There aren't that many femdom games to begin with. Is it worth picking up if I've never played as a woman?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I was so disappointed when I realised this game was purely lesbian/yuri/rezubian. There aren't that many femdom games to begin with. Is it worth picking up if I've never played as a woman?
I think so especially since it has no art (which makes it easier to imagine the PC is male).

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Depends if you let your masculinity stand in the way of enjoying content.

...it's a joke, it's all about your preferences. I'm a man and I prefer female protagonist games by far.

RefusedShark

Dec 19, 2018
Of course it is, is a game where you play as a knight not worth playing if you're not a knight in real life or you're not used to it ? Turned on lesbians are hot.

I'd say the only reason it wouldn't be worth playing is if you're not into feet content AT ALL, because that's a big part of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes