RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
currently no. Since I been busy with real life. Sadly, the most I got done in game was changing the text interface. Where it looks like a novel and gives you options. Which should help if you wanted a log and speed through new game lol.

other than that I have only written things.

2 new characters. (a few events here)
1 recurring character. (A few events here)

It sounds little but they branch out.

as for story focus, I want to write more for the chief/captain and eventually have something big happen. Which I won’t spoil.

then allow you as a player to branch out. Will you choose to go with amber into middle class? Will you chose character x? Or maybe character y? Who knows?

I do like giving player choice.

Sorry for lack of update recently got a lot of work/personal events I have to deal with!
Okk thk for the reply will be waiting for the update
Excited to go to the middle class area

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Okk thk for the reply will be waiting for the update
Excited to go to the middle class area
it makes me happy people are excited like you are =D. But sadly, just needs time. Mostly life will get slower soonish and I can start working on it more.

Slow and steady ;p

best game ever let me give you money
haha, this means a lot! glad you enjoyed it so much you wanted to give me money ;p But I made it for entertainment, and you are entertained. No need to give me money ;p

Oct 26, 2017
If people keep telling you they want to support you financially, that's exactly the line to respond with.
You pay him respect by playing his game(s).

Really hard to set up a donation thingie that isn't some payment processor landmine or shitty platform. Direct support is getting harder and harder, even itch itself adopted the "we didn't see this, it didn't happen, stop contacting our attorneys about this, they don't need all that required information and it is already gone" approach for blatant money laundering so I stopped recommending them completely and stopped supporting through itch as well. I'll apologize to all the creators who randomly come upon this, but many people are supporting. One less supporter is no big deal.

Best approaches remain cryptos where allowed and direct contact with minimal exchange of information but that's extremely dangerous and it's very easy to accidentally misstep.

Hope you're making good progress with the games Crazy, it's been a while. I knew you'd end up working on a Koikatsu project too so good luck with this one too - assets are easy to get and use but putting effort in model poses is not easy, even though the fanbase frankly doesn't care and will 'love you' even if you put the assets in their default poses, so congratulations for remaining yourself and putting passion and dedication first. Just don't overdo it for your audience, even if it's chill. People can be demanding without even realizing it - the previous sentence ironically illustrates this rather nicely.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
If people keep telling you they want to support you financially, that's exactly the line to respond with.
You pay him respect by playing his game(s).

Really hard to set up a donation thingie that isn't some payment processor landmine or shitty platform. Direct support is getting harder and harder, even itch itself adopted the "we didn't see this, it didn't happen, stop contacting our attorneys about this, they don't need all that required information and it is already gone" approach for blatant money laundering so I stopped recommending them completely and stopped supporting through itch as well. I'll apologize to all the creators who randomly come upon this, but many people are supporting. One less supporter is no big deal.

Best approaches remain cryptos where allowed and direct contact with minimal exchange of information but that's extremely dangerous and it's very easy to accidentally misstep.

Hope you're making good progress with the games Crazy, it's been a while. I knew you'd end up working on a Koikatsu project too so good luck with this one too - assets are easy to get and use but putting effort in model poses is not easy, even though the fanbase frankly doesn't care and will 'love you' even if you put the assets in their default poses, so congratulations for remaining yourself and putting passion and dedication first. Just don't overdo it for your audience, even if it's chill. People can be demanding without even realizing it - the previous sentence ironically illustrates this rather nicely.
Thank you! that is true, "you pay him respect by playing his game(s)" I love that and that is the best answer. I haven't really done anything with the Koikatsu project to be honest, that was something I did want to do but because of how busy I am, I had to pick either a second project or focus on Death's Punishment.

I picked Death Punishment of course. but, the past month has been busy and finally slowing down. I did get to write a bit today! So yay. The motivation is there, so no worries. Though, sometimes I get that "I don't feel like doing this right now." feeling and that has been slowing down the updates.

But currently, I'm getting my groove back and excited to see if I can import them into the game and get an update out soonish or eventually lol.

Also, I agree its harder to give support without getting shafted basically, it's a double-edged sword. BUT I still stand with what I said, I'm not accepting money/patreon etc.

Not that I don't appreciate it, it makes my day that someone wants to support me financially but, I'm keeping my word. It's a hobby for me and I just like others playing it and giving me feedback.

Play my games, give me bug reports, and feedback. That's my payment <3

Thanks for your kind words as always.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
So, update. I’m going to create a poll soon if I figure out how to word this.

currently, I am only 60% done with my writing for this update.

since I’m aiming to finish the lower class area it might take awhile.

I’m creating 3 unique pathes for players to choose from when the time comes to leave low class.

big question here:
How upset will players be if I TEMPORALLY lock you out of previous area for story reasons?

I have ideas, but, the best way to implement these are unfortunately to lock you out of previous areas. Again, until you unlock it again. Don’t worry about your home and etc.

that’s the update from me. I’m using my free time to finally write Haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So, update. I’m going to create a poll soon if I figure out how to word this.

currently, I am only 60% done with my writing for this update.

since I’m aiming to finish the lower class area it might take awhile.

I’m creating 3 unique pathes for players to choose from when the time comes to leave low class.

big question here:
How upset will players be if I TEMPORALLY lock you out of previous area for story reasons?

I have ideas, but, the best way to implement these are unfortunately to lock you out of previous areas. Again, until you unlock it again. Don’t worry about your home and etc.

that’s the update from me. I’m using my free time to finally write Haha.
Glad to see that you are back to writing. I personally don't mind about being locked out temporarily especially with being able to save beforehand and voted as such.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Glad to see that you are back to writing. I personally don't mind about being locked out temporarily especially with being able to save beforehand and voted as such.
Thank you! Yeah I got inspired to write and got a lot of new ideas for fun things that will lead into middle class. 3 different pathes. So, it will take some time.

Thanks for voting. Keep in mind for anyone who is curious, the plan is to lock it and when you do unlock it, it will be different depending on your choices. So, its something to look forward to and something I'd like to do as I'm inspired to do it. But, if a lot of people dislike it, it may not be worth it but we will see.

theotherone2025

Nov 13, 2017
the plan is to lock it and when you do unlock it, it will be different depending on your choices
I love this idea! It reminds me of one of the old Fable games. If someone really cares about the area being locked out temporarily, they could always leave an old save around or something.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I love this idea! It reminds me of one of the old Fable games. If someone really cares about the area being locked out temporarily, they could always leave an old save around or something.
Haha I'm really glad you'd enjoy the idea! Yeah, that is why I mentioned the sea in the poll. I'll prompt to see before leaving the area so people are aware that you wouldn't have to go back.

Just need to be able to do it correctly ;p

Begansk

Mar 15, 2021
This game is amazing! I'm not usually into lesbian content, so trust me when I say that your writing is phenomenal! Your plans for the future sound super exciting too, so keep up the good work :D

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
This game is amazing! I'm not usually into lesbian content, so trust me when I say that your writing is phenomenal! Your plans for the future sound super exciting too, so keep up the good work :D
Thank you, this means a lot! haha, I'm glad I can get someone who isn't usually into lesbian content into it ;p also, thank you! Writing is very important to me and complements like that mean so much!

Thank you for your kind words. I do hope people enjoy the future plans!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thank you guys for voting. I'm glad it got a better response than I thought. I'll be writing the three paths soon. Sadly, my keyboard died and I'm waiting for my new one.. it's a day late and hopefully comes in today. Luckily, I wrote a lot so far and I can start importing (you know- once I get my keyboard gah!)

I don't have an estimated time for release but if I get close to finishing I'll announce a release date. Thank you for all your patience with my business and enjoying my game it means a lot!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hey guys, you know how I'm not particularly eager to leave you all in the dark.

Why is this update taking so long?

Dang, how fast time flies! It's over a month, and it feels so weird that I haven't updated my game. If you want to know, writer's block hit me hard, real-life hit me with some personal things (all is better now), and work hit me hard (blessed! but damn.) I also wake up 5:30 am-6:30 am and start around 8 am, and since it's my own business, my day ends 6 pm-7 pm (some people even call as late as 8 pm!) Again, I love my real-life job, and I feel blessed I get clients. But, as you see, I can get busy. What hindered me was honestly the writer's block and me getting tired after work.

I appreciate people being supportive and patient with me!

What's coming next update?
I should start by saying I have thought a lot about the future of DP. Please keep in mind this is ALPHA, and honestly, I can see beta be wholly different and an improvement once I have alpha finished (Not even close- future thing.)

The biggest thing will be new paths that will help you "escape" the low clas area, and you get to choose who you go with, and depending on those choices, your life in DP will change.

1. Amber and the gang- this has already been something I built up. Drug dealer time of path.
  2. I don't want to spoil a new character, but this path may or may not be BOTH dom/sub. However, I have this as a sub in my mind like all these paths.
  3. The third path would give you a better life in the middle class but still submissive. A character you have met- again, don't want to spoil.
These paths at the moment are submissive, and I can see number two going sub/dom path. At the moment, I wanted to focus on submissive content, to be honest, as it already has its foundation. Dom is something that needs A LOT more work.

Just know the new path will add the foundation to start these paths and not the ways themselves. Since I have a lot of ideas for these paths, they need a lot more work. You will at least be offered these paths and understand what you are doing for each character you decide to go with. That is the plan.

How much will these paths affect gameplay?
A LOT. This is why I'll be locking the previous areas for story purposes and the chosen paths.

What will happen?
  1. Here is the most significant change, reputation. This may be good or bad, but I have decided to take a whole new approach to gain and lose this. NEW PLACE = FRESH reputation. Reputation will be based on your actions that please the situation that pleases your chosen character to follow. This is hard to explain, and hopefully, I can make it clearer when it's in the game. The idea is when you escape a low-class area, you are taking a new identity in a sense, and no one knows you except the characters you decide to follow, and you will be working for them. Did you succeed in selling drugs for Amber? Reputation goes up, and if you fail? Reputation goes down, and you displease Amber. Stuff like this. It's as if you'd slowly become a well-known drug dealer and have more influence.
  2. Another change is at the end of your path; low-class areas will shift depending on said path. This will be a lot of work, but I'm excited to do all of this and motivated.

These are the two most significant things that I have on my mind, and I hope it goes well! I do hope you all will look forward to it and not get discouraged.

This weekend I'll be dedicating time to import everything I have written already and see where I stand. Honestly, I love writing, and it comes quick (except the cursed writer's block.) most of the writing is done for the update, and I just haven't had time to open RPGmaker to implement my ideas, which is what takes the longest.

PHEW. Sorry for the extended essay there. If you have comments, suggestions, and so on, please let me know. I love to hear what my player base thinks, as it means the world to me that you all play my game.

Again, thank you for reading this massive wall of my thoughts, and I hope you all look forward to the next update.

No actual estimated date, but I do want to get it sometime in November if time permits. I want to set a goal for myself, but I also don't want to disappoint if I don't make it.

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Hey guys, you know how I'm not particularly eager to leave you all in the dark.

Why is this update taking so long?

Dang, how fast time flies! It's over a month, and it feels so weird that I haven't updated my game. If you want to know, writer's block hit me hard, real-life hit me with some personal things (all is better now), and work hit me hard (blessed! but damn.) I also wake up 5:30 am-6:30 am and start around 8 am, and since it's my own business, my day ends 6 pm-7 pm (some people even call as late as 8 pm!) Again, I love my real-life job, and I feel blessed I get clients. But, as you see, I can get busy. What hindered me was honestly the writer's block and me getting tired after work.

I appreciate people being supportive and patient with me!

What's coming next update?
I should start by saying I have thought a lot about the future of DP. Please keep in mind this is ALPHA, and honestly, I can see beta be wholly different and an improvement once I have alpha finished (Not even close- future thing.)

The biggest thing will be new paths that will help you "escape" the low clas area, and you get to choose who you go with, and depending on those choices, your life in DP will change.

1. Amber and the gang- this has already been something I built up. Drug dealer time of path.
  2. I don't want to spoil a new character, but this path may or may not be BOTH dom/sub. However, I have this as a sub in my mind like all these paths.
  3. The third path would give you a better life in the middle class but still submissive. A character you have met- again, don't want to spoil.
These paths at the moment are submissive, and I can see number two going sub/dom path. At the moment, I wanted to focus on submissive content, to be honest, as it already has its foundation. Dom is something that needs A LOT more work.

Just know the new path will add the foundation to start these paths and not the ways themselves. Since I have a lot of ideas for these paths, they need a lot more work. You will at least be offered these paths and understand what you are doing for each character you decide to go with. That is the plan.

How much will these paths affect gameplay?
A LOT. This is why I'll be locking the previous areas for story purposes and the chosen paths.

What will happen?
  1. Here is the most significant change, reputation. This may be good or bad, but I have decided to take a whole new approach to gain and lose this. NEW PLACE = FRESH reputation. Reputation will be based on your actions that please the situation that pleases your chosen character to follow. This is hard to explain, and hopefully, I can make it clearer when it's in the game. The idea is when you escape a low-class area, you are taking a new identity in a sense, and no one knows you except the characters you decide to follow, and you will be working for them. Did you succeed in selling drugs for Amber? Reputation goes up, and if you fail? Reputation goes down, and you displease Amber. Stuff like this. It's as if you'd slowly become a well-known drug dealer and have more influence.
  2. Another change is at the end of your path; low-class areas will shift depending on said path. This will be a lot of work, but I'm excited to do all of this and motivated.

These are the two most significant things that I have on my mind, and I hope it goes well! I do hope you all will look forward to it and not get discouraged.

This weekend I'll be dedicating time to import everything I have written already and see where I stand. Honestly, I love writing, and it comes quick (except the cursed writer's block.) most of the writing is done for the update, and I just haven't had time to open RPGmaker to implement my ideas, which is what takes the longest.

PHEW. Sorry for the extended essay there. If you have comments, suggestions, and so on, please let me know. I love to hear what my player base thinks, as it means the world to me that you all play my game.

Again, thank you for reading this massive wall of my thoughts, and I hope you all look forward to the next update.

No actual estimated date, but I do want to get it sometime in November if time permits. I want to set a goal for myself, but I also don't want to disappoint if I don't make it.
Excited for the future sounds great

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I have some bad news. and maybe I just need a break away from everything.

Man, I wish I wasn’t doing this again. However, due to legal reasons and the risk of losing my real-life job, I’m going to have to cease all production on my game and maybe take a break from everything. I’m not even sure if I should put this game on abandon or on hold until I figure things out. I’m kind of in a state of distress, I didn’t think far enough on animosity and making sure my name wasn’t connected to any of my accounts.

My real-life job is important as it is my lively hood and this Is just a hobby. Since my advertisements, and such has my real name everywhere and I’m the owner of the business and not some guy behind a desk, I need to prioritize my business over everything else.

I’m sorry this happened once again but I don’t feel motivated at all to keep going at this point and again I need to prioritize my life. This all came to me suddenly since some real-life things happened in the last few days and I have been thinking hard about the risks that could affect my real life. Plus, part of me wants to exit this, even though I have been having fun and everyone's been great, I don’t think I have the heart anymore for it.

Feel free to hate me- but I need to make sure nothing affects my real life. I’m sorry for this to suddenly happen again.

Currently, feel sick to my stomach and don't feel good about the game, and want to step away.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes