RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Just want to quickly say, thanks for everyone who enjoyed my game this year. It made this year a fun one and I enjoyed writing and sharing my writing through game format.

Honestly, I mostly miss the writing aspect and the only reason I miss the game dev is because there aren’t games out there that I enjoy as much anymore because I just love yuri + feet content lol.

I’m sorry how it ended, and 2021 had its ups and downs and I do wish everyone is safe.

Currently I’m hiding from my family members (both siblings) who sadly got covid. I don’t wish that on anyone.

Trust me when I say, it’s so hard to quit such a fun thing to do. But to be honest, I think I took a bigger bite than I could handle taking this project on. Do I regret it? Nope. It was a great highlight of my year even with my personal issues.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the New Years and find good games out there to play.

Thank you for the awesome community that surrounded my game. It means more than you know.

I must be lame lol.

<3

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Honestly, I mostly miss the writing aspect and the only reason I miss the game dev is because there aren’t games out there that I enjoy as much anymore because I just love yuri + feet content lol.
That's a sign one should take a break for masturbating for a while.

Apr 17, 2019
i will never forget about this game. I shall remain still waiting for the big comeback. Happy new year to you and let the next one be way better! Remember, there are still people supporting you and your work. Thank you for the opportunity to experience your creativity. I won't lose hope. Take care!

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Though I have... quit being a dev and it is sad. I am slowly easing back into NSFW by making a fetish comic which I started to post here.

I know it is not the same but wanted to share it with the people who like my content.
am very glad you're doing well! ^-^

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i recommend trying some lewd games, playing them is a lot of fun as well!
not to be rude, but here's a list of games i once made about good starter games:
View attachment 1627221
Not rude at all! the issue is the games I play tend to be with foot content since sadly its the only kink I need to have in it so for me its harder to find haha. but I do still play here and there and some femdom devs ask me to help with their writing so I have "secretly" wrote a few lines here and there for them ;p Thank you fo the list imma look through it!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Come back:c
Haha. I won’t lie and say I haven’t been thinking about my game this past week.

There was some motivation to either redo this whole project or make a new one with daz or just another text game.

Part of me wants a fresh start. Another part of me doesn’t want to throw away what I have here.

so lots of thinking going around. Mostly the overhaul is because I didn’t have a real path Way when I made this game.

however, after playing that new femdom rpgmaker game I’m kinda hesitant lol, that dev is good with rpgmaker.

Reactions: ajmay2 and bulifun

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Haha. I won’t lie and say I haven’t been thinking about my game this past week.

There was some motivation to either redo this whole project or make a new one with daz or just another text game.

Part of me wants a fresh start. Another part of me doesn’t want to throw away what I have here.

so lots of thinking going around. Mostly the overhaul is because I didn’t have a real path Way when I made this game.

however, after playing that new femdom rpgmaker game I’m kinda hesitant lol, that dev is good with rpgmaker.
what new Femdom RPG maker Game?

Lesbian Femdom?

if is is good i would like to know the game name, because an vague reference is kind of unhelpful when i have NO idea of what you have been playing...

sorry if i am being rude, it is just HARD to find good Lezdom game's...

Edit: and even harder to find one from an sub's perspective...

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
what new Femdom RPG maker Game?

Lesbian Femdom?

if is is good i would like to know the game name, because an vague reference is kind of unhelpful when i have NO idea of what you have been playing...

sorry if i am being rude, it is just HARD to find good Lezdom game's...

Edit: and even harder to find one from an sub's perspective...
it is not lesbian based sadly. I thought I linked it. Here

well made for 0.1

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
TypeError
Easing.classes.forEach(...) is not a function

got this error when starting, tried to reinstall already, same error, can anyone help?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes