RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I definitely would love anything you would put out and I am sure everyone else would too
hello crazy, its good to see you and you seem in good spirits, im glad to see you post on here
Thank you for the support =). Yes, its been good. super busy, but in good spirits! I will hopefully have put some time looking into where I left off... I think I left a plan updated map around here on these posts that should point my memory in the right direction.

Time to dig through this post lol

Lol, if I didn't lose all my writing, then I would have remembered what I was going to do to torture poor Kim ;p

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Today I opened my game project because I kinda miss it. I'm not sure if anyone wants a revamp at this stage. Sadly, I'm trying to remember where the heck I left off since... my current project has unfinished new content that was supposed to be 0.47.

so my motivation currently is at 50% lol.
Don't burn yourself out, okay? It would be nice to have your game be updated, but take your time and make sure you enjoy it, okay?

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Happy to see that you’re becoming motivated to do this again. Be sure to take care of yourself. Your needs come first.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Don't burn yourself out, okay? It would be nice to have your game be updated, but take your time and make sure you enjoy it, okay?
Happy to see that you’re becoming motivated to do this again. Be sure to take care of yourself. Your needs come first.

haha thank you =). I don't want to get anyone hope up or anything. I'm not sure what I'm planning yet. I did get more motivated to start a second project but I don't plan to release that to the public any time soon because I don't want another game out there that goes through an abandonment cycle. lol.

Thinking... trying my hand on Daz + Renpy. to make programing simple but again no promises.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
An update? Do I have to dig your grave in the game again?
Rofl. Maybe when I put an update that’s worth while.

To be honest, the update was to fix the game and make it playable. Didn’t expect it to get promoted.

however, it got promoted because the bug fix is critical and the game seemed to be unplayable.

as for the future and what’s to come? I’m not sure yet.

i might take it slow and push out updates when ever I feel the urge to.

for now, the on hold tag stays until I can get the new Content finished for people to enjoy.

So everyone knows, I’m not going to be putting this game on “abandon” anymore. However, if I ever need breaks it may end up “on hold”.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Rofl. Maybe when I put an update that’s worth while.

To be honest, the update was to fix the game and make it playable. Didn’t expect it to get promoted.

however, it got promoted because the bug fix is critical and the game seemed to be unplayable.

as for the future and what’s to come? I’m not sure yet.

i might take it slow and push out updates when ever I feel the urge to.

for now, the on hold tag stays until I can get the new Content finished for people to enjoy.

So everyone knows, I’m not going to be putting this game on “abandon” anymore. However, if I ever need breaks it may end up “on hold”.
I understand, good luck to you in your game and life, dude)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
To be honest, this game in both "abandoned" and "on hold" states is getting more frequent updates than most not on hold patreon titles lol.
haha this is good and bad. Since you can tell how the game “market” is at the moment.

considering I’m very indecisive and game keeps flipping between dying and living.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
As usual, I appreciate your kind words. This month was super busy for me. Good for business bad for my time haha.

Also, it has come to my attention people wanting to still join my discord. I have readded it to the thread and here is the link as well.

I'm in the discord again but there is no obligation to join but its there for people who have been asking!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes