RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

theotherone2025

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah that is pretty much the idea to be honest. That is what I have been doing. I'm not sure if anyone wants to see the 2 last maps and because of how big they are I wanted to condense them.
First, welcome back! I hope this project and projects like this bring you joy. If people or groups or whatever don't accept you for who you are and what you enjoy, then that's their loss. A good match has acceptance both ways, whether its a relationship, job, religion, or community.

Second, those maps look great. However, I wouldn't recommend deploying them just yet. If you currently feel like there's too much map area, adding map area will only make that worse. If you continue building plot, introducing and developing characters, etc. in the current maps, then you may reach a point where adding another map makes sense for one reason or another. It would feel more of a natural decision at that point.

Additionally, taking a break from a project can cause certain feelings upon returning. Frustration at missing or half-remembered ideas, thinking you did something that isn't done, finding errors a second time, etc. can make the developer (any developer) feel like ending the work or starting over. This is only made worse with complicated and/or independent work. I can say, once you get truly back into it, those feelings fade away and the earlier joys of the work return. Easing back into a project is always a good strategy to avoid becoming overwhelmed as well.

No matter what you choose to do, I'm sure it will be great!

Reactions: Switchy_

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
First, welcome back! I hope this project and projects like this bring you joy. If people or groups or whatever don't accept you for who you are and what you enjoy, then that's their loss. A good match has acceptance both ways, whether its a relationship, job, religion, or community.
hey thank you and I really do appreciate your kind words! I’m blessed to have a lot of kind fans who play my game and reassure me! Making these kinds of games bring me joy same with writing them!

so much easier to write lol

Second, those maps look great. However, I wouldn't recommend deploying them just yet. If you currently feel like there's too much map area, adding map area will only make that worse. If you continue building plot, introducing and developing characters, etc. in the current maps, then you may reach a point where adding another map makes sense for one reason or another. It would feel more of a natural decision at that point.
Thank you for this, I think it was me over thinking. That’s why I always try to take one step at a time and currently expanding on the story. If naturally the maps don’t enter into play. Then they won’t. But you are right. Natural decision is best
Additionally, taking a break from a project can cause certain feelings upon returning. Frustration at missing or half-remembered ideas, thinking you did something that isn't done, finding errors a second time, etc. can make the developer (any developer) feel like ending the work or starting over. This is only made worse with complicated and/or independent work. I can say, once you get truly back into it, those feelings fade away and the earlier joys of the work return. Easing back into a project is always a good strategy to avoid becoming overwhelmed as well.
Yikes! It’s like you went into my mind lol. This is exactly how I felt. Thank you for saying this. Lucky I am getting back into it and I’m very excited to be writing again. getting my spark back after well… all those feelings.

No matter what you choose to do, I'm sure it will be great!
Thank you! I appreciate the confidence in me haha.

Reactions: theotherone2025

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't tested much at the moment but here's what I could find by quickly glancing through the game:
- very first dialogue still has the same typos (where I'm am, etc)
- wordwrapping and the usual gotchas with calling the player's name (can be seen in the prologue while talking to Death)
- some choices are inlined, making them messages instead
- skipping text will cause the player to default to unwanted choices if there is a default choice, potentially breaking the game for choices that appear immediately after the text instead of waiting for input

Hopefully this helps. Good luck!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I haven't tested much at the moment but here's what I could find by quickly glancing through the game:
- very first dialogue still has the same typos (where I'm am, etc)
- wordwrapping and the usual gotchas with calling the player's name (can be seen in the prologue while talking to Death)
- some choices are inlined, making them messages instead
- skipping text will cause the player to default to unwanted choices if there is a default choice, potentially breaking the game for choices that appear immediately after the text instead of waiting for input

Hopefully this helps. Good luck!
thank you!! I set some time for my self tonight to work on the game and this list helps.

what do you mean by inlined?

thank you again!

Also, I have created a poll to see which path people want me to focus on first. Would appreciate people voting.

Oct 26, 2017
what do you mean by inlined?
Playtest your game, check the first dialogue, then go straight to the village and accept Death's offer.

On top of the wordwrapping and plugin glitches, you should also see the choice appear directly within the window, making it a regular message. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Playtest your game, check the first dialogue, then go straight to the village and accept Death's offer.

On top of the wordwrapping and plugin glitches, you should also see the choice appear directly within the window, making it a regular message. Hope this helps.
It does! thank you so much. These plugin glitches are driving me crazy ;p

Thanks as always!!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Damn. I’m kinda glad a lot of you want more submissive content first.

next patch is soonish. This week is my goal. Test build will go to discord.

what to expect?
Bug fixes. Damn bugs!
New events with Jessica.
more new events.
new story.
things are getting more intense for Kim/MC.

I don’t want to spoil. But know this. The next patch will start from Jessica.

Jessica is planned to have a new option “can I pay you back?”

This Will open up new things.

when’s patch!? Soon. Soon! I’m excited. I want you to be too.

discord is open to all, my pms are open if you want to suggest anything to add, kinks, events etc. if you are too shy to ask publicly.

thanks!

Oct 26, 2017
I felt like creating 500 accounts and hiding behind 7 proxies to rig the polls but that wasn't worth the effort.

In case F95 lost all sense of humor, this is obviously a joke. Though yes, forum polls still are very much riggable without even bribing staff.

Make sure you don't overwork yourself so you don't enter another depression phase, Crazy.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Nice ! I'm excited for that !
I'm glad! ;p

I felt like creating 500 accounts and hiding behind 7 proxies to rig the polls but that wasn't worth the effort.

In case F95 lost all sense of humor, this is obviously a joke. Though yes, forum polls still are very much riggable without even bribing staff.

Make sure you don't overwork yourself so you don't enter another depression phase, Crazy.
ohhh but what would you have rigged? the subside or the dom side ;) hahah.

I shall not overwork and take my time. Thank you for your concern.

I wish I had more to give you guys as a sneak peak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a little sneak peak. I thought it wasn't going to take long... but it seems there are a few interior areas I haven't built so I'm building those.

The bad part to being inspired and writing is... actually building my vision into the game LOL. Before I quit I forgot about Jessica's house... of course I finished that the other day but still.

Anyways that's an update for me =).

I love playing with rpgmaker but dear God how I love to write lol.

Reactions: cvbn28c and ajmay2

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Glad to see you back! Found a bug but maybe that's because I am using save of a previous version. I used the save from the previous version (The last one you uploaded here before you had taken the break) and when the massage parlour event triggers, if I choose "This isn't fair", the game gets stuck and nothing happens.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Glad to see you back! Found a bug but maybe that's because I am using save of a previous version. I used the save from the previous version (The last one you uploaded here before you had taken the break) and when the massage parlour event triggers, if I choose "This isn't fair", the game gets stuck and nothing happens.
Hey thank you!

Hmm, that is worry some. Do you mind giving me your save file where you get stuck?

have you updated to 0.42B?

I am currently working on a new patch and if there is a major bug like this I'd love to put a fix for it.

Thanks!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Hey thank you!

Hmm, that is worry some. Do you mind giving me your save file where you get stuck?

have you updated to 0.42B?

I am currently working on a new patch and if there is a major bug like this I'd love to put a fix for it.

Thanks!
Looks like the file type is not supported by f95zone for attaching to posts and yeah, I did update to 0.42B but the save is from 0.41C

Oct 26, 2017
Do you have plans on grabbing more assets for your game, Crazy? If so, make sure you go for the free-to-use (as long as you credit) ones, but I'm not going to tell you to not pay if you want to.

Itch should have a considerable collection of free-to-use/name your price ones, just don't use Steam to browse them as it will advertise the ones that directly bring Gaben referrer money first. Search engines like duckduckgo, yandex, qwant etc should do the job if itch itself fails to find them. If they are graphic assets (tilesets, sprites and so on) from older versions, they will still be compatible as well if they're still being updated, just be careful with plugins.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Lesbian protagonist? *download*
Sub path wins the vote? *skip next update*
I'm neither in dom or sub, but i am all but submissive and it needs a big fat bug in the game to lead me on a sub path...so the next update wont have any content for me ^^

Avrital

Oct 12, 2018
Well,thats a good game!
But,some of us want more Dom content(34,as we can see).
So,I hope,that after "S-U" will be "D-U")

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes