RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
I guess the dom only path doesn't make total sense yet then because in that case Penny only sees you as a dominant (if you don't ask for "other" services). Or maybe I forgot something

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
As for patch - i tested it abit, but only new events specifically, had no trouble triggerrin Penny house event at day 15, then openning massage house (only question is should it open at day 17 - 18 since P.Mom talks about 2 days to prepare, but thats minor thing) with its 1 work day specific events, then at day 2 it went to daily work cycle.
Except bug i mentioned above - i didnt get any other game breakin bug on this rute in new version.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
As for Penny - Amber connection? For som reason i see it as eather Penny serviced Amber/her girls at som point and overheard about new convinient pet movin in or seein mc givin in to her + drugs deliver - and since shes a goody gold digger - she def wont miss apportunity to use that new pet too, idk why i see that lol.
As for patch - i tested it abit, but only new events specifically, had no trouble triggerrin Penny house event at day 15, then openning massage house (only question is should it open at day 17 - 18 since P.Mom talks about 2 days to prepare, but thats minor thing) with its 1 work day specific events, then at day 2 it went to daily work cycle.
Except bug i mentioned above - i didnt get any other game breakin bug on this rute in new version.

Interesting connection, I do want something between Amber x Penny. Like Amber using her services.

So, I removed the 18-day requirement until I fix it. It caused a few problems but once I get up and running with a new patch I'll make sure it's 18+ days that have passed.

the first day is supposed to be an introduction and then after that, it cycles through events. if I remember correctly it's 3 events for each girl.

I guess the dom only path doesn't make total sense yet then because in that case Penny only sees you as a dominant (if you don't ask for "other" services). Or maybe I forgot something
What do you mean? I am trying to build a game where you can be a switch, Penny is someone who services people who pays her. So, she serves anyone regardless of sub/dom preference.

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
What do you mean? I am trying to build a game where you can be a switch, Penny is someone who services people who pays her. So, she serves anyone regardless of sub/dom preference.
Yeah my point is that it is possible for the player to not show a submissive side to Penny and Amber in which case it's a bit weird for the massage parlor story, but then again you could make an argument that everybody knows Kim sometimes gets on her knees as long as you do it at least once and then the word sprays

Rand86

Oct 6, 2020
When you try to go to the village and you speak with Death there some "[0]" in the dialogue.
The same happens with Satan, only when the dialogue is split into 2 boxes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah my point is that it is possible for the player to not show a submissive side to Penny and Amber in which case it's a bit weird for the massage parlor story, but then again you could make an argument that everybody knows Kim sometimes gets on her knees as long as you do it at least once and then the word sprays
Yeah I still need to work on the story! my idea was to connect everything together and then I can be really "done" with the low class map. The thing with ongoing games is pieces enter little by little lol. But I am slowly figuring out what I want to do.

When you try to go to the village and you speak with Death there some "[0]" in the dialogue.
The same happens with Satan, only when the dialogue is split into 2 boxes.

Ugh. Is this a new save or an old one? with the new patch I realised this should have fixed it. It's one of the plugins acting up and I thought I fixed it. Old saves might still have this but newer ones won't (Or shouldn't after fix). It's super annoying. If its an old save then I cant fix if its a new save I have to figure out how to fix it =/

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I been tempted to write 1 big ending that would open a possibility of a sequel.

I’m not doing this because I’m bored or anything. But, I’m starting to think the maps I have are too large and I can tell a story in a smaller map.

Since this is my first game, I think I was a little ambitious.

part of me wishes I can start fresh without destroying what I have.

so much going on my mind! Wouldn’t mind hearing what people think or I can talk to void :p

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I really hope that you will add some events with Susan or the bucket slave :whistle:
that is planned as well! I always wanted to add something for them.

Licking the bucket clean and laughed at.

currently I am unlucky and currently sick in bed lol

fadiraef

Jun 18, 2021
that is planned as well! I always wanted to add something for them.

Licking the bucket clean and laughed at.

currently I am unlucky and currently sick in bed lol
Be careful about your health bro we can wait as much as u need
I hope you get better asap <3

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021

I’m not doing this because I’m bored or anything. But, I’m starting to think the maps I have are too large and I can tell a story in a smaller map.

so much going on my mind! Wouldn’t mind hearing what people think or I can talk to void :p
I personally like having new events come with updates on the current map and after it's finished move on to other areas

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021

Sounds good. It's kind of hard to find anything new at this point, not adding the fact that after a pause, you don't really have the same energy you had when you first started(talking in general), updates seems like little content added periodically for people that play the game from the release and this game should have a closure, to give it more shine. I'm looking forward for the update and already for the new game/sequel/prequel. I, for one, would like to see less "divinity" in the future game, but that is only my wish, you decide. Take care!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I personally like having new events come with updates on the current map and after it's finished move on to other areas
Yeah that is pretty much the idea to be honest. That is what I have been doing. I'm not sure if anyone wants to see the 2 last maps and because of how big they are I wanted to condense them.

Please be advised this is a spoiler for the game. I might not even use the maps, use them for a future project, and/or condense them.

These were created before I made the game and weren't really intended to be used.

So.. as much as I love the maps lol, it maybe a lot on my plate. But I will take it one step at a time and see what happens to be honest.

Sounds good. It's kind of hard to find anything new at this point, not adding the fact that after a pause, you don't really have the same energy you had when you first started(talking in general), updates seems like little content added periodically for people that play the game from the release and this game should have a closure, to give it more shine. I'm looking forward for the update and already for the new game/sequel/prequel. I, for one, would like to see less "divinity" in the future game, but that is only my wish, you decide. Take care!
I understand what you mean. Though I always have the motivation to write and that is what really brought me the most joy when creating the game.

What do you mean less divinity, if you don't mind explaining that to me?

I am still actively writing new events and new characters. So, it isn't dying any time soon or closing but the story needs to be worked on as well lol. I have a lot of fun throwing things in there.

Reactions: Dipo69

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah that is pretty much the idea to be honest. That is what I have been doing. I'm not sure if anyone wants to see the 2 last maps and because of how big they are I wanted to condense them.
Well maybe a good mix between ending this game to make a sequel and continuing updating this one would be to separate the stories from the different areas, but of course I don't know what you already have planned ;)
As for condensing the maps or not that's also up to you and up to the story, a huge map wouldn't work for a small story that's for sure, but once again I don't know what you have planned

Maybe the comment about the divinity is about the whole story ark of death and Satan?

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Also I didn't really answer but personally I'm interested to see the whole journey of getting higher reputation and accessing mid and high map

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021

I am still actively writing new events and new characters. So, it isn't dying any time soon or closing but the story needs to be worked on as well lol. I have a lot of fun throwing things in there.
I mean God, goddesses, satan, Lilith, succubi etc.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020

Please be advised this is a spoiler for the game. I might not even use the maps, use them for a future project, and/or condense them.

These were created before I made the game and weren't really intended to be used.

So.. as much as I love the maps lol, it maybe a lot on my plate. But I will take it one step at a time and see what happens to be honest.

I understand what you mean. Though I always have the motivation to write and that is what really brought me the most joy when creating the game.

Looking at those maps, I think that if you want to scale down, up to 2 functional buildings in each quadrant of the map is a good balance between having enough content and not getting overwhelmed.
You can have more buildings with no working doors to make the map look bigger.
So up to 8 buildings with interior with characters inside of them.

You can then focus on working on each of the map and space them over several updates.
Adding new content as you go.

Also it has been a while since you deleted the discord server and put the game on hold.
I wonder how are you gonna write the one big ending while having a Sub and a Dom path?

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Thank you! And, no. This project will not have any cgi's in the future. Considering how big the project is and how I started it, it's going to mainly focus on RPG elements and text-based H-content.

As much as I prefer art, there is going to be a lot of scenes and that would be pricey.
Model's from KK or Daz is another option but I don't have time for that.

before I quit H-games I wanted to make a femdom game with KK models but that is something for the future and it may not even happen.
its not a problem for me :D i enjoy the story real. i only question it, because i wanna be a artis ^^; i make this for fun, but i am not good enough at time and if you want to make it, i wood be happy if i can do it

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
its not a problem for me :D i enjoy the story real. i only question it, because i wanna be a artis ^^; i make this for fun, but i am not good enough at time and if you want to make it, i wood be happy if i can do it in the future
[/QUOT

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes