RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well, here we are. I guess it's time for me to return and I hope you all will accept me with open arms. I have thought about it and I really want to do what I love and it is making this game.

I will deal with my own issues and I'll be updating when I can.

I will ask for your help with this because I don't remember what I added in this new patch I was working on and I'm sure there are a lot of bugs.

really hope you guys enjoy it.

Windows: MEGA
Android (Use Joiplay): MEGA

Yeah.. so let me know. =)
It's just my personal opinion, but i definittely think you're makng the right choice, if it's something that brings you joy, and it's something that spreads joy to others,i think it's definitely the right thing to do, and i hope that you're able to have lots of fun makingthe game, and i'm excited to see where the game goes, and i hope your day hob is less hectic and isn't difficult!

<3

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
How do you check the various stats, hunger, energy, hygiene?
Buttons C an R by default for it.
This ^^ Thank you. I try to put this in EVERY patch note because I don't want something annoying in game. I need to figure this one as well. on the long to-do list.

It's just my personal opinion, but i definittely think you're makng the right choice, if it's something that brings you joy, and it's something that spreads joy to others,i think it's definitely the right thing to do, and i hope that you're able to have lots of fun makingthe game, and i'm excited to see where the game goes, and i hope your day hob is less hectic and isn't difficult!

<3
Thank you this means a lot! I am super motivated to write a lot, to be honest, and updates will come when they come. Kind words from you and everyone alike motivates me as well make me think I made the correct choice. I'm looking forward to working on it and try my best not to get burnt out.

I am still taking bug reports, suggestions, and etc. I'm happy and curious to know what others are looking to see in the game!

I need to fix bugs and such but I also need to get back into rpgmaker but it feels easy to get back into it like ridding a bike.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, this morning I saw that the massage area wasn't fully functioning correctly! which is annoying so, I fixed it! I HOPE.

Windows:
Android (Use Joiplay):

Bug fixes:
Toggles are still “C” and “R”
- Massage area should be triggered AFTER you meet with Penny in her house on or after day 15.
- Massage area should work correctly now.
- Sam should now correctly take your money after she trains you.
- The mayor should now take your money when you request a reputation change.
- Katie's Text should now say "10" instead of "5" for affection points.

Let me know if there are any other issues. Hopefully you can enjoy what I wrote for massage lol

Reactions: cvbn28c

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, this morning I saw that the massage area wasn't fully functioning correctly! which is annoying so, I fixed it! I HOPE.

Windows: MEGA
Android (Use Joiplay): MEGA

Bug fixes:
Toggles are still “C” and “R”
- Massage area should be triggered AFTER you meet with Penny in her house on or after day 15.
- Massage area should work correctly now.
- Sam should now correctly take your money after she trains you.
- The mayor should now take your money when you request a reputation change.
- Katie's Text should now say "10" instead of "5" for affection points.

Let me know if there are any other issues. Hopefully you can enjoy what I wrote for massage lol
i am glade, that you are fine :D; THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THINK:
and my question is, will it be cgi in the future ?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i am glade, that you are fine :D; THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THINK:
and my question is, will it be cgi in the future ?
Thank you! And, no. This project will not have any cgi's in the future. Considering how big the project is and how I started it, it's going to mainly focus on RPG elements and text-based H-content.

As much as I prefer art, there is going to be a lot of scenes and that would be pricey.
Model's from KK or Daz is another option but I don't have time for that.

before I quit H-games I wanted to make a femdom game with KK models but that is something for the future and it may not even happen.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Ty for update.
Once debt is paid in massage building next schene should play right? Or you need to go smwhere specific?
1st - Amber in massage behaves like ur done her line, which i didnt (unless its bug on my side by using fairly early save from old version to go straight to Penny rute).
2nd - this isnt fair option soft locked my game i guess? Clock worked, but nothin else like movement or actions.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
For me, being able to enjoy the game without images added is a big part of what makes it so amazing. Keep it up, I'm happy you're back!
Thank you! I am glad you enjoy it even without images! I am happy when people can enjoy it without the images haha.

Ty for update.
Once debt is paid in massage building next schene should play right? Or you need to go smwhere specific?
1st - Amber in massage behaves like ur done her line, which i didnt (unless its bug on my side by using fairly early save from old version to go straight to Penny rute).
2nd - this isnt fair option soft locked my game i guess? Clock worked, but nothin else like movement or actions.
1st- you are right, it doesn't at the moment which I need to account for that somehow. I kinda realsed this before intended but I'll be working on fixing it later on. worse case I'll be locking it behind stuff.

Maybe it will end up. Amber---->Penny--->Massage.

I'm not sure I understand your second point. What is going on?

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
My only problem is that Amber rises debt by 200 while 2 others girls decrease it by 75 and 100 which makes debt repayment quite grindy, or save and load methot in aims to get other girls.

As for 2nd once i picked "this isnt fair" 1631029964488.png game didnt promp any dialogue or responded to buttons clickin. Only this kept tickin 1631030064790.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
My only problem is that Amber rises debt by 200 while 2 others girls decrease it by 75 and 100 which makes debt repayment quite grindy, or save and load methot in aims to get other girls.

As for 2nd once i picked "this isnt fair" View attachment 1392740 game didnt promp any dialogue or responded to buttons clickin. Only this kept tickin View attachment 1392743
I see. I need to add dialogue to that option.

The reason why amber increases your debt current is because she treats you like her wallet and doesn’t pay for her services. This is all intended.

At this current time you aren’t aiming to pay off your debt.

paying off your debt does nothing by the way.
Jessica wants to own you and amber helps her since she treats you like her wallet.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
I see, now. And heres my grindy nature killed it down to 3k lol. To continue this rute i need to go smwhere specific or its end atm?
Ty for replys )

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I see, now. And heres my grindy nature killed it down to 3k lol. To continue this rute i need to go smwhere specific or its end atm?
Ty for replys )
damn 3k haha. Yes, that's the end at the moment just Penny + Massage area

Right now, I pretty gave you guys what I was working on before I abandon the game to be honest with you. The patch I was working on was supposed to be much bigger but I wanted to give everyone some hope that I was returning and updated it with what I had.

I'm not sure what I want to do yet, since there is a lot in my brain.

There is a possibility I'll be cutting down the maps as they are huge. especially the Elite/castle map.

Part of me wants to have a good ending for Death's punishment to open up a "smaller" project of Death's Punishment 2 (I have a better name for it)

So there are a few things going on in my head haha.

Just know there are still 2 other maps after the low class-map I'm currently working on.

sooo much to consider. lol

Reactions: cvbn28c

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Heyy I tried to load my old save file to the new version (from 0.42 to 0.42B) but the game still has the same bugs (except the broken door to the right, this one still has the door opening sound but without the fadeout this time), is it because of copying savefiles or does anyone else have a similar experience ?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Heyy I tried to load my old save file to the new version (from 0.42 to 0.42B) but the game still has the same bugs (except the broken door to the right, this one still has the door opening sound but without the fadeout this time), is it because of copying savefiles or does anyone else have a similar experience ?
hmm. How did you copy it? Usually I go into a game,save, and then exit the game. With the save I want to copy over I rename it to exactly the save file I want to replace with.
That way it will ask to replace it.

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Wait actually I'm not even sure what you mean, I thought I did it correctly this time but apparently not

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Wait actually I'm not even sure what you mean, I thought I did it correctly this time but apparently not
hmm I will check when I can get back to my pc! It’s weird it should work either way. The new patch should have the fixes. If not this would be awkward.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
As multiple save user i can say that sometimes "activated" flags in old saves may work incorrectly in new versions.
So i try keepin alot of saves bf everything i do, for testin and back trackin purposes.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
As for Penny - Amber connection? For som reason i see it as eather Penny serviced Amber/her girls at som point and overheard about new convinient pet movin in or seein mc givin in to her + drugs deliver - and since shes a goody gold digger - she def wont miss apportunity to use that new pet too, idk why i see that lol.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes