RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Are the timestamps messed up in this thread or something? I see that you said you were abandoning the game in July by the dev comment in the first thread, but timestamp wise it looks like you made a post about it on Friday (2 days ago) and then made a coming back post today. I'm glad you feel a bit more comfortable working on it (As others have said, you/your mental health are more important than the game, always. IMO never apologize for needing to take a break or stop completely, but I am grateful you cared enough to post instead of just ghosting.) but since I had decided to let the game go a few versions without checking what's new to let it build up more I'm getting whiplash reading the thread.
Hi. I made a post abandoning it in July. Then 2 days ago I wanted to see if I should return and made a fellow up post on why I haven’t returned and taken it out of abandonment.

now, after almost 2 months I decided to see how I feel and released what I have and pick it back up again.

I hope that clears things up. Hope you will get to try it!

Reactions: Troqu

philshady

Aug 2, 2019
Welcome back, great to see you picking up this game again and giving it some updates. I remember it was very fun to play, but as everyone else is saying prioritize your health and mindset first and don't push yourself too hard :D

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hi. I made a post abandoning it in July. Then 2 days ago I wanted to see if I should return and made a fellow up post on why I haven’t returned and taken it out of abandonment.

now, after almost 2 months I decided to see how I feel and released what I have and pick it back up again.

I hope that clears things up. Hope you will get to try it!
Nice, I'm really looking forward to more content for the game!

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
I'm happy to know that you're doing fine, Crazy94 ! :)
We miss you at the uploader team, haha! You're a great person, something rare to find anywhere. Anyways, I really hope you find the answers about yourself and your true passion for life.
Best regards and if you need anything I'm here! :)

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Talk to her stanging in front of her (blockin her view of window) ask about chores and use broom in front of entrance. Each use of broom gives 10 points once a day towards her (text says 5 but its actually 10) and keep checkin orb to advance events.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Well, let's see if I can answer as much as I can. Been sleeping and waking up today.

Could you please say how to start Penny route?
On OR after day 15, you go to Penny’s house and it should trigger the event for her.

Feels great to have you back!
Thank you!!

Welcome back, great to see you picking up this game again and giving it some updates. I remember it was very fun to play, but as everyone else is saying prioritize your health and mindset first and don't push yourself too hard :D
Thank you yes health first and I'll be taking it easy this time around.

welcome back man
Thank you!

Did i broke smth? And where do i look fo Penny after it?
View attachment 1390855
Huh. Odd. Did you visit penny at 15 day or after? At her house? You shouldn’t be able to enter that until you finish Penny’s story. She will always tell you that you owe her money (well there are times where you end up oweing her money.) I don't want to spoil.

Nice, I'm really looking forward to more content for the game!
Thank you hope you enjoy what I dropped so far and in the future.

I'm happy to know that you're doing fine, Crazy94 ! :)
We miss you at the uploader team, haha! You're a great person, something rare to find anywhere. Anyways, I really hope you find the answers about yourself and your true passion for life.
Best regards and if you need anything I'm here! :)
Medievalover! Hey man, thank you for your kind words. The uploader team was always a blast haha! you are very very kind and I appreciate you. I'll remember that and thank you for the offer!

Gonna play V0.42, I'm sure it's gonna be amazing, thank you !
Haha I hope so. Sadly I suspect there to be bugs since I can't remember the ones I did fix haha.

how to increase katies level? Shes at my home but i cant talk to her
Reazed replied to you -=)

Talk to her stanging in front of her (blockin her view of window) ask about chores and use broom in front of entrance. Each use of broom gives 10 points once a day towards her (text says 5 but its actually 10) and keep checkin orb to advance events.
This! Thank you for this. Also, I forgot that the text was never changed lol.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Huh. Odd. Did you visit penny at 15 day or after? At her house? You shouldn’t be able to enter that until you finish Penny’s story. She will always tell you that you owe her money (well there are times where you end up oweing her money.) I don't want to spoil.
I could enter that building immediately after seeing the penny and going through her first dialogue. It felt very odd.

Also another bug that was useful for testing around stuff but definitely not intended: None of the Training with Sam or the events with the mayor to change your rep (name eludes me right now) actually take gold from you. You also don't seem to lose hunger or hygiene over time anymore, only through events.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
So happy to see you back Crazy! This is a game that means a lot to us fans and especially you.
I hope you'll be able to put your mind to peace and continue your passion project.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks. What about Ruby? She disappeared after i went to the house of pleasure
Ruby will be in the house of pleasure the back door. Finish the initial starting for house of pleasure and you will be able to talk to her. Work there to get favor with her.

I could enter that building immediately after seeing the penny and going through her first dialogue. It felt very odd.

Also another bug that was useful for testing around stuff but definitely not intended: None of the Training with Sam or the events with the mayor (name eludes me right now) actually take gold from you. You also don't seem to lose hunger or hygiene over time anymore, only through events.
Damn. I thought I made sure that you can’t enter the building until you finish her story. Which first dialogue? The one in her home?

hmm. Odd I remember them removing gold and such. I will have to look into it.

thank you!

sadly I will be away most of the day and will be able to work on a bug patch later.

I really wanted you guys to play the new massage parlor but it seems bugged if you can enter before finishing penny gah.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Aaah, i did broke smth then i guess, Penny event i mean. I didnt com to her house cuz there were no events but while i was random clickin houses - ive entered massage house with its events AND after it ive gone to penny house, thinkin i'd met them there yaaa. Need to go back a saves i guess. ty for reply~

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
So happy to see you back Crazy! This is a game that means a lot to us fans and especially you.
I hope you'll be able to put your mind to peace and continue your passion project.
thank you! That means a lot. I do value you all you fans that play my game and I hope you keep enjoying my presence and the game :p

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Aaah, i did broke smth then i guess, Penny event i mean. I didnt com to her house cuz there were no events but while i was random clickin houses - ive entered massage house with its events AND after it ive gone to penny house, thinkin i'd met them there yaaa. Need to go back a saves i guess. ty for reply~
hmm. Did you enter the massage place without entering penny first? This seems like a bug that keeps up showing sigh.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Damn. I thought I made sure that you can’t enter the building until you finish her story. Which first dialogue? The one in her home?
No the one with her and Violet in the middle of town near the fountain.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes