RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
No the one with her and Violet in the middle of town near the fountain.
well, damn. That isn’t right at all lol. First day back and I break it .

thank you. I will try to fix these bugs as soon as I can.

I want you guys to see the 10 or so events in the massage area! That took so long too gah haha.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
As i get it Penny events should go as in:
1 - Introduction near fountain.
2 - Violet debt gathering in Penny house. where you pay for em.
3 - Penny & mom finding you "work" in new building in front of inn.

In my case i did 1, 3, 2. In said order nya.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
As i get it Penny events should go as in:
1 - Introduction near fountain.
2 - Violet debt gathering in Penny house. where you pay for em.
3 - Penny & mom finding you "work" in new building in front of inn.

In my case i did 1, 3, 2. In said order nya.
Hmm. I currently can’t get to my pc. It’s currently scanning for issues sigh. I have been having bad luck lol.

once I can get into it, I will check the triggers and such.

but don’t expect any bug fix patch today as I have to leave soon.

but I do want to fix this as soon as possible. Thank you for the reports!

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Eeeh, stop talking about bug fixes ASAP, work at this game when ya feel like it~
You must feel motivated and intrested at workin on this for your self 1st!!
While we can wait as much you need. Your game, your story and your pace~
Don need to force urself. Forced work kills all motivation, even to live (sayin as factory worker) sadly...
But fun games like this makes our own little funs to get back home and relax)
Little thoughts of this nooby lurker~

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Yup the building is broken and even with farming money I can only get Jessica to tell me how much I owe, but have no option to pay her back

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Welcome back Crazy! Fantastic to see that you're doing well.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm over the moon that my favorite game on this site is back, but remember to do things at your own pace. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we all wish you the best, and no one would want you to get overworked. Nevertheless, I'm ecstatic!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Eeeh, stop talking about bug fixes ASAP, work at this game when ya feel like it~
You must feel motivated and intrested at workin on this for your self 1st!!
While we can wait as much you need. Your game, your story and your pace~
Don need to force urself. Forced work kills all motivation, even to live (sayin as factory worker) sadly...
But fun games like this makes our own little funs to get back home and relax)
Little thoughts of this nooby lurker~
I promise I"m not forcing myself. game-breaking bugs is something I like to fix asap only so you guys can enjoy it. since the whole update was mostly Penny and this massage pallor it's sad you guys can't enjoy it.

Yup the building is broken and even with farming money I can only get Jessica to tell me how much I owe, but have no option to pay her back
There is no option to pay her back that is intended for now. So is it still working for you as in the jobs or that didn't trigger either?

Welcome back Crazy! Fantastic to see that you're doing well.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm over the moon that my favorite game on this site is back, but remember to do things at your own pace. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we wish you the best, and no one would want you to get overworked. Nevertheless, i'm ecstatic!
Thank you! that means a lot! I'm glad I am welcomed back with open arms and I'm happy to be back.

PS: I may have found the issue... that caused the penny thing. Took a quick look before I have to leave. some triggers are triggering when they aren't supposed to. I'll do more tests later today or tomorrow.

Thank you guys for playing and reporting bugs.

Reactions: Arthas12

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
There is no option to pay her back that is intended for now. So is it still working for you as in the jobs or that didn't trigger either?

Thank you guys for playing and reporting bugs.
Jobs work fine, the first one at least, I didn't play more than that yet, if it's intended not being able to pay her then everything's good and it's just an event triggering before it's supposed to. Also someone already mentionned it but the building next to the massage parlor (to the right) is broken as well : you can "enter" it (triggering a sound and a fadeout) but then get back to the area you were already in.
Since I'm here I also saw someone asking about Ruby and you telling that you access her with the backdoor of the pleasure house (I think that's what it's called). For me it says Ruby has no business with me yet, is there something in particular you need to do to allow interactions with her ?

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Sub stuff with Ruby - work once a day, get 5 points affection with her (not 10 as in Katie case) and check orb to advance events.
Rubys in this room in pleasure house. 1630949018383.png

P.S: Ive did quick run of Ruby affection and she indeed says "shes busy" in short, intresting. 1630949423675.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Jobs work fine, the first one at least, I didn't play more than that yet, if it's intended not being able to pay her then everything's good and it's just an event triggering before it's supposed to. Also someone already mentionned it but the building next to the massage parlor (to the right) is broken as well : you can "enter" it (triggering a sound and a fadeout) but then get back to the area you were already in.
Since I'm here I also saw someone asking about Ruby and you telling that you access her with the backdoor of the pleasure house (I think that's what it's called). For me it says Ruby has no business with me yet, is there something in particular you need to do to allow interactions with her ?
Yeah, the building is already fixed while I was digging through to see what's wrong with the massage place. Thankfully easy fix!

Did you go to the dom path? if I remember correctly dom paths hasn't been fully fleshed out in-game for Ruby.

Sub stuff with Ruby - work once a day, get 5 points affection with her (not 10 as in Katie case) and check orb to advance events.
Rubys in this room in pleasure house. View attachment 1391257

P.S: Ive did quick run of Ruby affection and she indeed says "shes busy" in short, intresting. View attachment 1391267

hmm. Did you select dom path or are you still on sub path? it's possible when you hit 100+ she gets locked out but I'll double-check. My memory is horrible atm haha.

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
I was on dom path... I think... I kinda mixed both but I'm lvl2 Dom and lvl1sub I think, not sure how you farm those

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
By doin "dom" and "sub" things, can check in status checker. 100 points = 1 lvl.
"Ruby dom and sub" are diff paths, if ur on 1 of em ur stats don rly matter after it, supposedly.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
So, yeah that and when Satan visits you and asks if you want to be a dom or stay submissive. If you select Dom you will automatically be pushed into a different path than sub.

It's not everywhere but its a small difference because I still want everyone to be switches and allow you to play both doms and subs! BUT sometimes I have to split the two.

So if you told satan you wanted to be dominant, then you are in the dom path.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes