RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Well maybe a good mix between ending this game to make a sequel and continuing updating this one would be to separate the stories from the different areas, but of course I don't know what you already have planned ;)
As for condensing the maps or not that's also up to you and up to the story, a huge map wouldn't work for a small story that's for sure, but once again I don't know what you have planned

Maybe the comment about the divinity is about the whole story ark of death and Satan?
Also I didn't really answer but personally I'm interested to see the whole journey of getting higher reputation and accessing mid and high map
There is a lot going through my head haha.

This is why I do want to include the maps in a smaller size so you can experience the higher reputation and mid reputation.

I mean God, goddesses, satan, Lilith, succubi etc.
Ah, yeah too late now. But I have had ideas for making a femdom game/comic/something that isn't related to this at all and honestly I'm not sure I want to yet.

Looking at those maps, I think that if you want to scale down, up to 2 functional buildings in each quadrant of the map is a good balance between having enough content and not getting overwhelmed.
You can have more buildings with no working doors to make the map look bigger.
So up to 8 buildings with interior with characters inside of them.

You can then focus on working on each of the map and space them over several updates.
Adding new content as you go.

Also it has been a while since you deleted the discord server and put the game on hold.
I wonder how are you gonna write the one big ending while having a Sub and a Dom path?
hmm thank you, this is clever. I appreciate that advice and I probably do exactly that! I do need that balance, that is exactly what I'm looking for.

I honestly miss my discord server, since I always liked chatting with everyone there. But I feel like I burnt that bridge and I'm not sure if I want to open another discord server or not. But it has been a while.

The ending can always depend on player choice. Regardless of Dom/sub status. Since I do enjoy player choice =).

its not a problem for me :D i enjoy the story real. i only question it, because i wanna be a artis ^^; i make this for fun, but i am not good enough at time and if you want to make it, i wood be happy if i can do it
I'm glad you do! You draw for fun or? I typically believe in rewarding anyone and that its why I never got an artist or anything since they deserve something in return haha.

Last edited:

devilboss98

Jan 5, 2021
OMG IT'S FINALLY COME BACK THIS GAME.
It's my favourite game in this site, really dude, u did an amazing job.
I Played the 0.42, but yesterday is got updated to 0.42B what's the difference?
Should i restart with 0.42B once again? there're more scenes? and maybe more story?
There is a lot going through my head haha.

This is why I do want to include the maps in a smaller size so you can experience the higher reputation and mid reputation.

Ah, yeah too late now. But I have had ideas for making a femdom game/comic/something that isn't related to this at all and honestly I'm not sure I want to yet.

hmm thank you, this is clever. I appreciate that advice and I probably do exactly that! I do need that balance, that is exactly what I'm looking for.

I honestly miss my discord server, since I always liked chatting with everyone there. But I feel like I burnt that bridge and I'm not sure if I want to open another discord server or not. But it has been a while.

The ending can always depend on player choice. Regardless of Dom/sub status. Since I do enjoy player choice =).

I'm glad you do! You draw for fun or? I typically believe in rewarding anyone and that its why I never got an artist or anything since they deserve something in return haha.

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Should i restart with 0.42B once again? there're more scenes? and maybe more story?
0.42B just fixed bugs, but no extra content I think

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Crazy94, you need to remind yourself that you are doing this for your fun. also this game does not define who you are. you come across as someone who has so many layers to his ID, and i mean that in a good way. everything you have done so far has been enjoyable, its not even my kink but i love your game. the way you interact with people on here is so refreshing and you come across as such a nice person. you have one of the best games and ideas on here, but you have the best thread by a big margin. your map is large, i sometimes think you are racing ahead with ideas, but i like what you are doing and i also like how nice and polite, informative. you are. just do not burn yourself out!!!!!!! you look after yourself and i hope you are feeling better very soon

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thank you that means a lot!

0.42B just fixed bugs, but no extra content I think
So, yeah it's bug fixes that will fix the content from the penny story + massage area. They were a bit bugged when I played it and test it.

Oh i understand , thank you!
I'll wait, no matter how long it's the time.
This game deserve so much,take your time!
(I Was on the disc server, so i never forgot this game).
Crazy94, you need to remind yourself that you are doing this for your fun. also this game does not define who you are. you come across as someone who has so many layers to his ID, and i mean that in a good way. everything you have done so far has been enjoyable, its not even my kink but i love your game. the way you interact with people on here is so refreshing and you come across as such a nice person. you have one of the best games and ideas on here, but you have the best thread by a big margin. your map is large, i sometimes think you are racing ahead with ideas, but i like what you are doing and i also like how nice and polite, informative. you are. just do not burn yourself out!!!!!!! you look after yourself and i hope you are feeling better very soon
Hey! Thank you, this made me smile and made me really happy to hear. You are right, I find this super fun and that is why I didn't go with any other engine to be honest, than RPGmaker. I wanted to do this for fun and wanted to share it with others because sadly there isn't a lot of good foot content and I know my game is a niche and I appreciate you enjoying it regardless of the kink lol.

I always wanted to be someone who gives time to the people who play my game and chat with me, so this part I'm happy about! so thank you. I'm glad I am able to communicate with everyone easily.

Maybe I'm racing head because I just returned back to it and I'm overthinking it! I know everyone here is happy and is willing to be patient with me with updates so I don't need to burn myself out! ;p

One of the reasons why I thought about another project was so I don't get burnt out on one Idea and try new things.

Recently I wanted to try doing a comic and thought why not try making a small rpg game while I work on this?

But I also don't want to have multiple unfinished games out there lol.

My "new idea" if anyone is curious:

A story about a hellish university, where the rich girls own the school and the poor are just fair game. I was also thinking this would include men (maybe) and KK models as I prefer their models of DAZ.

Either way, this isn't something I'd show off or work on anytime soon since Modeling is a pain but I have written some things down and it's a nice break from this game.

Anyways, thank you for your kind words! I know I throw a lot of things out there, I do like to be open and honest.

Mar 17, 2021
If you want my opinion, I would say if you need some time to think, take a few updates and focus on some micro stories and interlocking storylines. That will help fill out old content while making time to continue developing the new. On the flip side, you could release a small amount of content with the new bigger maps, then come back around to the smaller stuff.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
If you want my opinion, I would say if you need some time to think, take a few updates and focus on some micro stories and interlocking storylines. That will help fill out old content while making time to continue developing the new. On the flip side, you could release a small amount of content with the new bigger maps, then come back around to the smaller stuff.
this isn’t a bad idea at all! I’m going to take my time and think about this. Like I said, the good thing is I do write almost daily and sometimes it’s just random characters that can fill in the lore too. So I don’t mind focusing on micro and such.

on a side note, my aim is not to get burned out on the game I love and that is why I will take it slow.

I will still be working on this game but I will also work on learning modeling with KK and maybe work on a private project for fun.

this game is still my priority.

I’m thinking I will reopen discord for people willing to test builds and maybe my “secret” project.

but this will be in the coming weeks because map creating takes time. So my focus will still be on this game.

but not sure how many people would be interested in discord again considering what happened before lol.

May 11, 2018
OMG you are back,Crazy...are you ok ? i am Bakemono (the mod from the server) i was so worried but i guess you managed pretty well,i guess i will have to break this patch extra good then as punishment for disappearing XD
in any case expect a reply later when i break stuff

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
OMG you are back,Crazy...are you ok ? i am Bakemono (the mod from the server) i was so worried but i guess you managed pretty well,i guess i will have to break this patch extra good then as punishment for disappearing XD
in any case expect a reply later when i break stuff
I'm back, sorry for vanishing. I really enjoyed our time in Discord and considering bringing it back. I'd put you back as Mod ;p but I put up a poll to see if I should open discord again cause I know I kinda had to vanish suddenly and killed it. (which I sadly wish I didn't!)

I'm better =). Thank you.

asdflmao

Jul 2, 2018
I've never commented or interacted with anything on this site but I'll break that streak to say welcome back! I enjoyed your previous versions and I'm sure I'll enjoy the updates to come. Like many before me has said, we hope you take care of yourself irl. But yeah, just wanted to wish you the best :)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I've never commented or interacted with anything on this site but I'll break that streak to say welcome back! I enjoyed your previous versions and I'm sure I'll enjoy the updates to come. Like many before me has said, we hope you take care of yourself irl. But yeah, just wanted to wish you the best :)
that means a lot! Thank you for commenting haha I understand how the lurker life it is. Thank you for the kind words.

Ps: I’m hoping to have new discord server later today. After work or so.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Since the poll seems to be mostly yes for the discord.

Here is my new . Feel free to join and chat with me.

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Random question but does the strap-on and whip objects that you can buy be used somewhere already ? As well as the maid outfit (but this one I think is the one used in the massage parlor story)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Random question but does the strap-on and whip objects that you can buy be used somewhere already ? As well as the maid outfit (but this one I think is the one used in the massage parlor story)
thats a fair question. So, I had written events where you’d need strap-on and whip to activate the events.

however, when I left the game all my writings got deleted.

which is fine since it’s easy to rewrite than make a whole game lol.

so, yes they are intended to be used for events once I rewrite and set up events for them I wanted them used by doms (whip)

Reactions: cvbn28c

Oct 26, 2017
Well, that was fast. At least I was in time for the poll. Best of luck with the game, why wouldn't we accept you? You're doing it for free and it's got potential. The community doesn't get to decide for you either, it's your game~

At least two of us in Crazy's community are socially awkward heh.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Well, that was fast. At least I was in time for the poll. Best of luck with the game, why wouldn't we accept you? You're doing it for free and it's got potential. The community doesn't get to decide for you either, it's your game~

At least two of us in Crazy's community are socially awkward heh.
haha, I'm glad you are still around. And I thought you were social! But I understand discord can be super distracting and I get why you'd say no.

I'm using discord also to show off any other project I work on as a break from death punishment. But don't get the wrong idea I'm still working on Death's punishment haha.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes