RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

pgonzo

Oct 4, 2020
glad to see you back, looking forward to your story. hope you are feeling better with things.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Do you have plans on grabbing more assets for your game, Crazy? If so, make sure you go for the free-to-use (as long as you credit) ones, but I'm not going to tell you to not pay if you want to.

Itch should have a considerable collection of free-to-use/name your price ones, just don't use Steam to browse them as it will advertise the ones that directly bring Gaben referrer money first. Search engines like duckduckgo, yandex, qwant etc should do the job if itch itself fails to find them. If they are graphic assets (tilesets, sprites and so on) from older versions, they will still be compatible as well if they're still being updated, just be careful with plugins.
ooo, I'll make sure to look at those places, that is a good idea. I have learned my lesson with plugins and I'll take it slow with hose haha. I will mostly be looking for my modern project but that's for later ;p I appreciate it.

Lesbian protagonist? *download*
Sub path wins the vote? *skip next update*
I'm neither in dom or sub, but i am all but submissive and it needs a big fat bug in the game to lead me on a sub path...so the next update wont have any content for me ^^
Currently game has dom content, as I do enjoy the "switch" vibe but, I understand, I'm not forcing you to play. The Dom content isn't as fleshed out YET as the sub content.

Well,thats a good game!
But,some of us want more Dom content(34,as we can see).
So,I hope,that after "S-U" will be "D-U")
Thank you! my plan is still and always was to add a lot more dom content.

To be honest I made the vote so I wouldn't have to work on both at the same time. Dom content is still a go even if it was one person who voted yes ;p I want the game to be for switches.

glad to see you back, looking forward to your story. hope you are feeling better with things.
Thank you! I am.

Update for next patch. Life's been busy but I will be working on it today and the goal is the finish the patch today, but you know how life is.. lol.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Bad news: I had to push the patch because my PC had to be reset to factory settings... I had a hell of a time with blue screens of death all of a sudden and it crashed in the middle of me working on the game.. fantastic!

Good news: The patch is almost done and thankfully I didn't lose my files considering I like to save every two seconds. still aiming by Sunday night now.

Thanks for being patient with me =).

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
no worrys, as long it is not going so bad like liliths throne everething is fine. Keap up the good work my fried! :)
I'm not sure what happened with Lilith's throne =0. But in my case I got roll backed just a little but thankfully not major. So, I'm not too upset!

game face today so I can get this done ;p and thank you!

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Oh damn, I'm late to the party. Amazing to have you back Crazy, glad to hear real life has calmed down for you!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Oh damn, I'm late to the party. Amazing to have you back Crazy, glad to hear real life has calmed down for you!
Thank you! Im glad to be back too. Yeah, I mean life is still busy considering this patch is taking my longer than needed but yes enough for me to return!

News: So, I'm 90% finished with a patch. I need to rewrite/write 3-4 more events and we should be good to go. The goal is by tonight.

In other news... That second project I wanted to work on has finished maps for rpgmaker (as in the maps are done. just need to find some modern icons and modern resources but that's for later!). But, this project is still something that won't be started for a bit since I do want to still focus on this game.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
0.45 Alpha is live.
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any issues, please let me know. I know it might not be the biggest patch. lol, every time I write out the patch notes I'm like "THAT's IT?" but I hope you enjoy it.

There are still work to be done for bugs ( I know) and lots to be added.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i cant find the guards around the map anyone know if there is shomthing you hae to do to make them spawn? thanks:)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i cant find the guards around the map anyone know if there is shomthing you hae to do to make them spawn? thanks:)
did you talk to Jessica at her house? And then on day 20 the guards appear.

I may have forgotten to write the date they come when talkin to Jessica at her house.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
did you talk to Jessica at her house? And then on day 20 the guards appear.

I may have forgotten to write the date they come when talkin to Jessica at her house.
am not sure where her house is i cant seem to find it even after i read the change log do you have a pic of her house?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
am not sure where her house is i cant seem to find it even after i read the change log do you have a pic of her house?
talk to Jessica in the message pallor, ask her “how can I pay off my debt?”She will tell you visit her next door. There is a sign there.

house is right next to the massage parlor on the gift :)

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
talk to Jessica in the message pallor, ask her “how can I pay off my debt?”She will tell you visit her next door. There is a sign there.

house is right next to the massage parlor on the gift :)
just one question how do i get in debt? and when i go to the massage pallor it says under construction i dont know if its becsue am useing save files from the last update?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes