Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
The review said that this is boring, bro wtf are you talking about, this shit right here is decent, compared to any rpgm hentai games out there the combat is enjoyable enough unlike those classic cash grab dlshit games that has a combat system that made me fell asleep during 3am.

Apr 10, 2018
Ok so we've seen the the dev made all spiritual successors/sequels for kimodameshi, conbini, bounty hunter and gunsweeper series. Hope the next one in line will be yorozuya princess-like game. I genuinely like that the most

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
Anyone knows of more games(or even hentai) that have the "theres this virus that can only be cured by semen, but oh no the only semen we have is the one of this UB", after playing this and the prequel i think im in a phase.

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
What do you do with the key you get from the headless woman?

NVM, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Anyone knows of more games(or even hentai) that have the "theres this virus that can only be cured by semen, but oh no the only semen we have is the one of this UB", after playing this and the prequel i think im in a phase.
Oniga Town of the Dead
This is the second episode of Two Horns by Pink Cafe Art and unlike the first one, it follows a similar logic of "I can cure you with my D."

Reactions: AnonRX

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
So far, quite a decent one but really, in terms of sex gameplay like at least from the old ghost extermination series, its quite a lot plus its animated which i rarely or im being generous here uncommon to find in most of 2dcg RPG Maker Games posted in here.

R.M.T.B.

Dec 22, 2020
Least' the dev has the 6th Schoolgirl Courage Test entry in development now as well.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Ok finally finished my first run, and i would say that unlike OG Matusa, he def doesn't have much sex scenes with the Heroines there but hey the Animations are ok and also Matusa got alot of sex on Hostile Female Mobs especially for the girls but it was fun at least. It would be nice really some day they somewhat bring again the other OG 3 aka Rei, Moyoko and Eiichi at least either playable or a goofy appearance move.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes