KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Didn't know this was a series, played Zombie Zone, is this any different or pretty much the same?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
oh come the fk on
another one ???

this happens after beating final boss btw
so... wait for 1.2 patch ? Untitled.png

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
well hot damn i thought this was the old game i had no idea they came out with a new one. one of the og devs for sure.

Bibioossss

Sep 12, 2021
Just finished the game, I bought it day 1 expecting it would be like all their other games but the Live 2D stuff sucks. It's not as bad as some, they don't abuse it as much but it's still takes away from a lot.

And the actual ecchi scenes are weirdly bad, lots of copy and paste head swaps, blowjobs where the penis is clipping outside the mouth, zombies floating across the screen for walking, they used to animate that stuff, the art and animation in the older games is what kept me coming back but this Live 2D looks bad. Almost every scene just sucked, and I was so frustrated as it went on.

The situations are bad, the dialouge always goes just turns into "Oh it's so good" every time and there is way too much emphasis on the Genital exchange cards, if I wanted a Futa game I would of played that. Then the combat, holy shit it's tedious, I cheated after getting locked on the hospital basement fight and realized, I don't care at all about this system. The only in fight animations are for the attacks which take ages and the ecchi in game attacks the enemy did in previous games just suck. Then the ecchi scenes the girls do to extract seman are 100% copy and paste jobs for every single enemy. I was extremely disappointed in that. WTF, every single one is a copy and paste with the same dialogue? Fuck me.

I am just sad, I spent days beating the whole game always hoping the next scene would be great and this is by far the worst Tenta-P game by far. I'm going to replay Ghost Castle Gunsweeper and weep at what this could of been.

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know if it's because I've smoked a bit, but the Scientist's punching animation is killing me. That aside I've noticed they don't need to go to the bathroom as much if your not using the drinks to heal. I've been using the nun's ability to do that.

pabu82

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 2863876

Overview:
The Death Zone, a city infested with ghost zombies, where you must exterminate the attacking enemies, solve the mystery of what caused the outbreak, and rescue the survivors of the research facility!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-19
Developer: T-ENTA-P
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Official)
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Thank you Hamtaku for sharing the game.

View attachment 2863899 View attachment 2863900 View attachment 2863902 View attachment 2863903 View attachment 2863904 View attachment 2863905 View attachment 2863906
I hav a problem in fight: effects/ShootBarrage%20-%20%E3%82%B3%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC.efkefc how to fix it.

Milo Tensyo

Sep 15, 2022
Just finished the game, I bought it day 1 expecting it would be like all their other games but the Live 2D stuff sucks. It's not as bad as some, they don't abuse it as much but it's still takes away from a lot.

And the actual ecchi scenes are weirdly bad, lots of copy and paste head swaps, blowjobs where the penis is clipping outside the mouth, zombies floating across the screen for walking, they used to animate that stuff, the art and animation in the older games is what kept me coming back but this Live 2D looks bad. Almost every scene just sucked, and I was so frustrated as it went on.

The situations are bad, the dialouge always goes just turns into "Oh it's so good" every time and there is way too much emphasis on the Genital exchange cards, if I wanted a Futa game I would of played that. Then the combat, holy shit it's tedious, I cheated after getting locked on the hospital basement fight and realized, I don't care at all about this system. The only in fight animations are for the attacks which take ages and the ecchi in game attacks the enemy did in previous games just suck. Then the ecchi scenes the girls do to extract seman are 100% copy and paste jobs for every single enemy. I was extremely disappointed in that. WTF, every single one is a copy and paste with the same dialogue? Fuck me.

I am just sad, I spent days beating the whole game always hoping the next scene would be great and this is by far the worst Tenta-P game by far. I'm going to replay Ghost Castle Gunsweeper and weep at what this could of been.
can you send a save pls?

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
The game work for me on joiplay, minus the fps since my device is not that strong to run things smoothly but as soon as I engage in combat it crashes so can't play it until i buy a new phone that can handle it Screenshot_20230822-170302_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230822-164736_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230822-165824_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230822-170223_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes