Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
One of these stats is not like the others...
1692549323657.png

Rename three files with giberish characters inside 'effects' folder with "ShootBarrage - コピー.efkefc", "ShootNormal - コピー.efkefc" & "ShootSpecial - コピー.efkefc" respectively.
Oh boy, I was ready to whinge about people still not knowing how to decompress files with foreign symbols in filenames correctly, but this time it's actually the uploader who has messed up by zipping up the files with already mojibake'd names. OP needs to be updated with a fixed zip.

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
A shrine maiden(miko), a nun and miliary girls join their forces to....to.... to save the city from infested zombie ghosts.

Looks like continuation of famous "walking dead".

Meanwhile in the game....

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for the save!

Can confirm the 5shot skill locking the game is something on your end. I've been able to play for about an hour and a half without issues using that skill.

That said, skipping text during an H scene really speeds up combat and general H. The downside is the scene progresses automatically whether you like it or not. With the settings below though, the game overall is more manageable if you're impatient like me..
View attachment 2864815
how did you edit the save files? When I make any change to a file, the game crashes.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Wanted to try this but i sltopped when i see its mtl, to those who have played is it shitty mtl or decent mtl?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I saw "English (Official)" Fuckin' mtl bullshit. Granted it's not the worst I've seen but it still hurts to read.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
possibly saw this on another thread but when you extract with winrar you need to extract folder of the entire thing in japanese
so on winrar menu after double clicking on top under
OPTIONS>NAME ENCONDING > Japanese
happens when i do the 5 glock shot skill
any fix ?
View attachment 2864102
nop that dint fix it. i thought it too i tried but it happens even in japanese enconding
Try changing the date format and the system language to Japanese (reboot, nothing will work without a reboot.) and only after that unpack the archive. (zip or winrar does not matter) after unpacking, you can return the system back to your language.
It helps me 99% of the time.

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Guys it is a Demo version. You cant get past first area map
Nah, you're just retarded. If you actually bothered to read the words on the screen it tells you the item to craft to progress.

Try changing the date format and the system language to Japanese (reboot, nothing will work without a reboot.) and only after that unpack the archive. (zip or winrar does not matter) after unpacking, you can return the system back to your language.
It helps me 99% of the time.
This won't help in this case because the uploader is the one who fucked up. Someone already posted the correct filenames to rename the broken ones to.

• Haha
Reactions: e9a90

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1.01 will probably not be the last fix as I know his games^^
and if you play 1.00 it's your own fault the patch is free on the XD page

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes