bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeathZoneGunsweeper-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
anyone cared to enough to make or share a guide to the scene, since the series kinda hard to finish without one haha

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
Ok so i played around with the save files, im no expert so there might be bugs, but also while playing normally i found bugs like the 5shot skill locking the game, so idk if they were caused by me or not, but it works well enough for now while someone that actually knows what they are doing can do a legit playtru.

Anyway, this has the gallery unlocked and all the store equipment so you can play dressup, my main complaint is the girls only do handjob to the MC, havent seen all the animations but its not where i would expect it to be, so if im wrong someone can correct me.

Gameplay is really time consuming, i played for 2 hours before i called it quits and started editing saves, sexing the mobs can stunlock them but you cant skip the animations so it takes a while, and if theres 2 or 3 mobs it gets really hard to manage them.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Fixed some bugs.
Please refer to the readme for details.
1.00 have many bugs of the info page XD

of his page give a fix 1.01

Dec 22, 2018
Ok so i played around with the save files, im no expert so there might be bugs, but also while playing normally i found bugs like the 5shot skill locking the game, so idk if they were caused by me or not, but it works well enough for now while someone that actually knows what they are doing can do a legit playtru.
Thanks for the save!

Can confirm the 5shot skill locking the game is something on your end. I've been able to play for about an hour and a half without issues using that skill.

That said, skipping text during an H scene really speeds up combat and general H. The downside is the scene progresses automatically whether you like it or not. With the settings below though, the game overall is more manageable if you're impatient like me..
1692535080847.png

Reactions: AnonRX

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
any full saves? This game is locked behind a "complete the game to see collection". Really hate when they do this, so glad I don't buy these games.
use Mtool to modify switch 58:ゲームクリア(game clear) make it on...
this game have two ver(eng and jpn, don't know save data can work this two ver. so use game's funtion to generate is best)

Hachikunote

May 2, 2020
Help, i use joiplay
I found two ways to play.
1: turn off the plugins "Mano_PartyCommandEvent" and "ImageSourceDescrypter", complete the game, and then turn on "ImageSourceDescrypter", go to the gallery and watch the scenes.
2: turn off only "Mano_PartyCommandEvent", strengthen the man with a cheat, fight only with man, guard with girls.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes