When you have H tech open is the skill system we the old^^ 1692565116827.png
1. use 5 the change use 10 new skill
2. use 10 the change 20 new skill
3. use 30 Change

who wants to enjoy the game should wait 2-4 weeks then it should be playable XD

Last edited:

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
Nah, you're just retarded. If you actually bothered to read the words on the screen it tells you the item to craft to progress.

This won't help in this case because the uploader is the one who fucked up. Someone already posted the correct filenames to rename the broken ones to.
That would be the dev since the files i uploaded was directly what i got let me see.

Last edited:

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
Here you go
hopefully thread gets updated
- - - -
these are going to be 8/20 files
looks like renamed and all.
Check and see if it works if you been having issues

I am seeing english names not gibberish, when you extract with winrar just make sure to hit
Options>name encoding> japanese
which is what I did, this is the original update from dev

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Here you go
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

I am seeing english names not gibberish, so if you are seeing gibberish perhaps english settings? this is english game.
What is this? Are you retranslating it?

Reactions: Beats9821

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
Oh So Is the Dev retranslating the translation?
Language: English (Official)

If you need to retranslate something due to a bug that is still bugfix. What Hamtaku said about "English not gibberish" is about 3 file names which you can see on page 2 and 3. I do not know how you come to a retranslation conclusion.
You have no idea what is going on so I suggest reading some and get the general idea before posting further.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Language: English (Official)

If you need to retranslate something due to a bug that is still bugfix. What Hamtaku said about "English not gibberish" is about 3 file names which you can see on page 2 and 3. I do not know how you come to a retranslation conclusion.
You have no idea what is going on so I suggest reading some and get the general idea before posting further.
I have an idea what's going on LMAO I downloaded this game from the dlsite and it's just gibberish MTL Translation which is a bit better than regular but that's just it maybe you're the one that needs to look first before commenting also I played this first before this thread come out So I do know the English Official is just an Excuse of the Dev on making it an MTL lol

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
The MTL in this one is not as egregious as others on this site. I'm having a decent time playing through the game, but I'm a weirdo that likes turn-based combat. Got to "Parcel" 3. Still haven't found the magazine for the SMG.

That being said. HOW OFTEN DO THESE GIRLS NEED TO PEE?!

I'm guessing it's based off turns spent in battle because everyone needs to fucking pee after a long battle. But whatever the condition is, it's way too fucking short. I think these girls should be more concerned about their bladder problems than the whole zombie/ghost thing. Also, Masuta aka ugly bastard never needs to pee (not that I would want to see that scene). This proves that ugly bastards aren't human.

Also, Aki. Girl. Gotta work on that accuracy. Your triple shot only hits twice and your "5-hit" skill only hits 3 times.

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth
Dec 22, 2018
The MTL in this one is not as egregious as others on this site. I'm having a decent time playing through the game, but I'm a weirdo that likes turn-based combat. Got to "Parcel" 3. Still haven't found the magazine for the SMG.

I'm guessing it's based off turns spent in battle because everyone needs to fucking pee after a long battle. But whatever the condition is, it's way too fucking short. I think these girls should be more concerned about their bladder problems than the whole zombie/ghost thing. Also, Masuta aka ugly bastard never needs to pee (not that I would want to see that scene). This proves that ugly bastards aren't human.

Also, Aki. Girl. Gotta work on that accuracy. Your triple shot only hits twice and your "5-hit" skill only hits 3 times.
Man, you'd be incontinent too if you see what kinda things these girls get shoved up there every 5 mins..at least with how some people play...:unsure:

That said, I never figured it out during my playtime. Just gave up and stripped them nude to save on armor costs and let them pee themselves.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Here you go
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

I am seeing english names not gibberish, when you extract with winrar just make sure to hit
Options>name encoding> japanese
which is what I did, this is the original update from dev
the patch fix the 5 gun shot error
thx

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
use Mtool you can see that control by 3 variables(1 character):
want to pee Step counter(will change when her drink any thing including semen)
Step counter(now)
incontinence Step counter
while Step counter(now)=want to pee Step counter, will pop up her want to pee, and set incontinence Step counter=Step counter(now)+300, and if Step counter(now)=incontinence Step counter,her will be incontinence

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
the amount of times the girls need to use the bathroom is getting on my nerves...

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes