Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
are there any plans for a steam release?
You already have removed incest and I don't remember seeing anything too hardcore in the game, so I doubt you'll have any problems from them.
The question is if there is a market for tame text based games.
Usually the whole appeal of these games is, inclusion of more extreme fetishes and a lot of them. Since there is no need for a lot of artwork in them.
Vanilla ones go for the opposite approach.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Yeah I am going to rework a lot the game, these past months we have been working on how to do these changes and in the newest release, we added a new section shows more how we would like to make the overall gameplay.

We have also done a lot of optimisation (reducing some lag, file sizes, etc.) - From this month onward we are looking on improving the management, transformation and corruption in the game, focusing more on polishing rather than content
This is what I was scanning the last few pages to find out. I played the game on and off since pretty early releases, and kept wanting the actual gameplay part to get an update, but each update was story/pseudo-VN stuff added. That's great and all, but it was all those untouched/unfinished systems that kept me coming back to look into things.

So, glad to hear that the other stuff will be the focus soon. Definitely looking forward to it.

And as a minor "This is probably only a problem for me" issue, is there any simple way to change an NPC's name, or are they hard written into the text/game? Or heck, some way to change the player character name? It was a bit bothersome to play through the game, only to realize "Oh. This new story girl has the same name as my player character. That's...weird now."

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
It's been years since I last played this game in 2018! Keeping up with the content over the year back then was fun, but I can't wait to see what all was added since I've been gone. I'm glad to see that you've kept up the good work and haven't abandoned the game!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Anyone got info for save-editing?
I've mostly been trying to brute-force with an online editor to figure out what features for tails, ears, race, eyes, dicktype and so on are what numbers...
But said online save editor, in spite of being immensely flexible, also has a time limit between uses for free users.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone got info for save-editing?
I've mostly been trying to brute-force with an online editor to figure out what features for tails, ears, race, eyes, dicktype and so on are what numbers...
But said online save editor, in spite of being immensely flexible, also has a time limit between uses for free users.
idk how to edit the saves, but if you want to know the information or value I can fetch it

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
idk how to edit the saves, but if you want to know the information or value I can fetch it
That'd work for me.
I can access and alter things like "mcHead", "mcArms", "mcLegs", "mcRace", "mcDickType", "earsType", etc.

I don't know what the values all produce, though. It's not quite consistent for all of 'em.
DickType 2 is equid in form, but the Race for that same numeral is... What, I think it was bunny? 1 is Wolf dong and wolf race, though.

Is there an equid race, or is the dick the only equid value present in the game?
A table of values and what they reference would be super handy to have.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
That'd work for me.
I can access and alter things like "mcHead", "mcArms", "mcLegs", "mcRace", "mcDickType", "earsType", etc.

I don't know what the values all produce, though. It's not quite consistent for all of 'em.
DickType 2 is equid in form, but the Race for that same numeral is... What, I think it was bunny? 1 is Wolf dong and wolf race, though.

Is there an equid race, or is the dick the only equid value present in the game?
A table of values and what they reference would be super handy to have.
sorry for the late answer, been really busy with some work, and no equid value yet though
most of those are ENUMs tho, so you could try using ints, but tomorrow I will check and upload it

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes