Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Why do you not like the futas? Is it because a girl could have a bigger PP or being able to please others in a few more ways then normal or could it be that they have a pp in the first place.?
Because not everyone is gay, and if it has a dick, then it isn't a female.
People like you act like gays, who first cried about persecution and shaming, and then when they got a gram of borrowed power, they made 180 degrees turn and did to others, exactly what they cried about in the first place.

Last edited:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah. This game is about exactly the same as when I tried it out over a year ago. It's not a good economy management game and it's not a good corruption or dating simulation game. And this is one of the oldest games on this site unless I'm mistaken. Point being this game either needs to go in some direction or be wrapped up and the creator moves on to another project that's more structured having learned lessons from this game.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I haven't played the game in a while and didn't remember what it actually was when I was cleaning up a folder it was in and played the older 0.3.8 version just to remember what it was and there was a weird bug I encountered where the sheep girls post questline stuff didn't actually line up with what you chose during it for example if you got her to be in a cuckold relationship with her husband then the game would act like you got her to divorce him and made her perverted having the scene play where she's having casual sex with her customers. The reason I even decided to bring it up was that I didn't see anything like that bug being mentioned in the changelog and thought I'd mention it on the off chance it might be something that could still happen in really specific circumstances it didn't happen when I played the newest version so maybe it's a non issue but I still thought I should bring it up.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
Personally I like the game, there's lots of potential. But as someone else said before this game has been in development for a while now and it seems like its not even half finished. Also it looks like the fetishes are targeting a pretty niche population. It's got a few elements I enjoy like Female MC and being able to play in the sub's perspective but overall most involves dickgirls. Not trying to bash on anything, I still like the game tho. Just hope they would balance the genders a bit more.

Reactions: Nayvah

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
Because not everyone is gay, and if it has a dick, then it isn't a female.
People like you act like gays, who first cried about persecution and shaming, and then when they got a gram of borrowed power, they made 180 degrees turn and did to others, exactly what they cried about in the first place.
I don't know what you mean by "people like me." People like me don't care what others prefer that's their preference. I was making a joke, trying to be funny. I just wanted to poke the bear with the stick and see the out come. Also people can choose what gender they want to be know as just because there is something there that shouldn't be doesn't mean they're different then how they feel.

• Angry
Reactions: sleepingwatcher

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
How can you tell someone you're being a smarmy, condescending jackoff without saying you are? Act like someone not liking YOUR fetish means they have a small "PP" and are scared they might satisfy ppl better then your "PP".
Cause, of course, EVERYONE has to like trans/futas because YOU do.
Well I'm a massive degenerate and ok people don't have to be attracted every gender but you don't have to go into attack mod over a conversation that died months ago. you also don't have to quote me with the pp you have other words like "dick, dong, shaft, shlong, etc." I never said anything about someone's dick being small, all I said was that they could "COULD" be bigger. plus I don't think liking futas/herms/trans is a fetish. also what do you mean by smarmy, like what kind of word is this?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah. This game is about exactly the same as when I tried it out over a year ago. It's not a good economy management game and it's not a good corruption or dating simulation game. And this is one of the oldest games on this site unless I'm mistaken. Point being this game either needs to go in some direction or be wrapped up and the creator moves on to another project that's more structured having learned lessons from this game.
Yeah I am going to rework a lot the game, these past months we have been working on how to do these changes and in the newest release, we added a new section shows more how we would like to make the overall gameplay.

We have also done a lot of optimisation (reducing some lag, file sizes, etc.) - From this month onward we are looking on improving the management, transformation and corruption in the game, focusing more on polishing rather than content

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I haven't played the game in a while and didn't remember what it actually was when I was cleaning up a folder it was in and played the older 0.3.8 version just to remember what it was and there was a weird bug I encountered where the sheep girls post questline stuff didn't actually line up with what you chose during it for example if you got her to be in a cuckold relationship with her husband then the game would act like you got her to divorce him and made her perverted having the scene play where she's having casual sex with her customers. The reason I even decided to bring it up was that I didn't see anything like that bug being mentioned in the changelog and thought I'd mention it on the off chance it might be something that could still happen in really specific circumstances it didn't happen when I played the newest version so maybe it's a non issue but I still thought I should bring it up.
noted, thanks for the report!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Personally I like the game, there's lots of potential. But as someone else said before this game has been in development for a while now and it seems like its not even half finished. Also it looks like the fetishes are targeting a pretty niche population. It's got a few elements I enjoy like Female MC and being able to play in the sub's perspective but overall most involves dickgirls. Not trying to bash on anything, I still like the game tho. Just hope they would balance the genders a bit more.
Many characters have futa / female versions, which is why we make most characters futas. Up to the player. We might add individual choices in game instead of a general tag to be more precise (or if the player wants to experiment)

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
do you have some suggestions about how this could be handle? Like, recommend games that I could look at? Overhauling the UI for the most part at this point feels almost impossible, but I really should do something about it
I mean, you already have TiTS and CoC as great example how text-based sex games could be.

First priority would be categorizing the areas in something like a map. So far you've made it that events can only be triggered from either journal or traveling to the submenu under each areas, which is honestly, not intuitive. Putting them under few submenus can very easily fix the UI clutter.

For example, putting the map access under [Move] menu and removing the [Return to Base] and [Visit Last Location]. You can put the locations under the [Move] option:

[Town], [Forest], [Mountains] and the surrounding towns.
Inside [Town] Menu you can draw a simple map with movement nodes, like [Castle] [Downtown] [Outskirts] each with their own minimap and event nodes ([Blacksmith],[Tavern]) so the players don't need to navigate a lot of dropdown menus inside dropdown menus.

Secondly, using the lowerside bar more than just to choose dialogue options or battle skills. Like in the slave management, surely there's a better way to display all of that information aside from the main screen? The sex option also should be displayed in a new screen, not shoved on the lower right side like that. Items and equipment, too, shouldn't be a dropdown menu from the side of the screen (most importantly, show players the stats of the weapon and not just put flavor text, because that means people won't need to calculate how much attack they gain from the weapon). Adding to this, there's no need for the character's status page to be displayed 24/7 aside from the three important stats (HP, Lust and Corruption).

Thirdly, explanations of how things works. There's virtually no tutorial on managing your captured slaves nor explanation what did what. I've tried to put a captured E-rank succubus as a whore which ate leftovers, sleeping on barracks and with no salary and putting a captured S-rank bandit as Hunter with High salary, sleeping on personal room and fed with fresh meal. Nothing tells you what these things would give you. Same thing with the other management options for the town; setting the priority for goverment to high doesn't change the main politics of Nepotism for over 200 days.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I mean, you already have TiTS and CoC as great example how text-based sex games could be.
No never ever compare this game to trash like TiTS or CoC because in this game you can actually transform the cast instead of wasting hours under the false pretense that you can transform others when the truth is that only the MC can transform.

• Angry
Reactions: lutra_lovegood

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
No never ever compare this game to trash like TiTS or CoC because in this game you can actually transform the cast instead of wasting hours under the false pretense that you can transform others when the truth is that only the MC can transform.
'Only MC can transform'

Bruh, you just admitted you never played any of the both.

Oct 29, 2020
Really disappointed since I wasn't expecting that much gay content anyway (as it is with most mixed straight & gay content games) but all the male characters you can romance look like women! Am I just missing the one normal-looking guy you can fuck or what? Whenever I try going to the barracks I see the different options before they change for some reason and I can only leave but since the only male-looking guy is there and there is a date button for a split second before it changes I'm guessing you can do stuff with him? Idk just really disappointed since I was expecting at least one man. Guess not.
Edit: Finished his quests and now it's fixed. So there's at least one regular man... but he's a sub. :c Why is there always a catch?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sleepingwatcher

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
'Only MC can transform'

Bruh, you just admitted you never played any of the both.
I wasted hours of my fucking life playing both of the CoC games and TiTs and only the MC is the one that seems to fucking transform even though they had some decent character that seemed perfect for transformation they never were transformable so I put the CoCs and TiTS on ignore for failing to up their promises of transformation content.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I wasted hours of my fucking life playing both of the CoC games and TiTs and only the MC is the one that seems to fucking transform even though they had some decent character that seemed perfect for transformation they never were transformable so I put the CoCs and TiTS on ignore for failing to up their promises of transformation content.
Ah, so you do admit that your post before was telling lies: the characters CAN transform, but the characters that YOU wanted can't be transformed in the specific way you want.

Tell me again how easy it is to create, say, 24 custom images PER UNIQUE CHARACTER in a game that has 50+ characters so people can mix-and-match their fetish for each of the character they wanted. How long again have you ignored both of these games? Nowadays it's harder to find characters---even mobs---in TiTs that doesn't get transformed in one way or other. CoC the first did have limited transformation option, but CoC2 has multiple of them for party members: you can turn your party members: catgirl into a futa, you can turn a cursed-with-dick-girl into a man, heck you can turn testosterone monster minotaur into a sexy cowgirl.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Ah, so you do admit that your post before was telling lies: the characters CAN transform, but the characters that YOU wanted can't be transformed in the specific way you want.

Tell me again how easy it is to create, say, 24 custom images PER UNIQUE CHARACTER in a game that has 50+ characters so people can mix-and-match their fetish for each of the character they wanted. How long again have you ignored both of these games? Nowadays it's harder to find characters---even mobs---in TiTs that doesn't get transformed in one way or other. CoC the first did have limited transformation option, but CoC2 has multiple of them for party members: you can turn your party members: catgirl into a futa, you can turn a cursed-with-dick-girl into a man, heck you can turn testosterone monster minotaur into a sexy cowgirl.
One I did not fucking lie and two it has been like over a year or two so since I put them on ignore because break my fragile hope once shame on you( with CoC) brake my fragile hope twice shame on me(with TITS) so I didn't even muster up the hope for CoC 2 to get better with updates after I played it once.
Good, then you admit (again) that the statement of 'only MC can transform' is highly outdated.
Maybe just accept that you're out of line by badmouthing other people on the topic you don't have (most recent) knowledge of, and get your fanboying in check.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Last edited:
  • Angry

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
One I did not fucking lie and two it has been like over a year or two so since I put them on ignore.
Good, then you admit (again) that the statement of 'only MC can transform' is highly outdated.
Maybe just accept that you're out of line by badmouthing other people on the topic you don't have (most recent) knowledge of, and get your fanboying in check.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes