Oct 25, 2021
Why do you not like the futas? Is it because a girl could have a bigger PP or being able to please others in a few more ways then normal or could it be that they have a pp in the first place.?
that last one, I just don't like anything outside the standard two genders, and that's not any sort of phobia, that's just me wanting a furry game where the only intimacy is f/m

Reactions: 912BHi

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
that last one, I just don't like anything outside the standard two genders, and that's not any sort of phobia, that's just me wanting a furry game where the only intimacy is f/m
Then go somewhere else for it then. Clearly tagged. You're a guy who goes into a gay bar but bitches it is gay when you could've gone to another straight bar. A bit dumb, really. By the way, you might need to be a bit more clear about “standard” genders, considering that definition varies across life on Earth. Do you mean the phobic religious-freak/cult brainwashed definitions that ignore hermaphroditic and neuter and those that know they've cellularly-differentiated into the wrong gender or...? (Rhetorical, I don't want an answer from you, I'm just mocking your gay bar incident...*ignores ignorant user*) Just adding, I'm a male with interest only in females and I don't even play adult games, just fix bugs for friends and remove DRM (I need help I think, I've an obsessive need to crack shit), but I'm not about to kink-shame or bigot my way through life, I've no business knocking anyone's consensual interests. Amuses me that someone with such narrowly-defined interests would play a game outside of those and then bitch. You're not entitled. *removed sentence that could've been seen as political* By the way, do you mean M/F or F/M? ...One is “top” (hint, look at the slash). :LOL: Funny hill to die on considering, but eh, kinky. Plenty of furry non-Futanari games out there too.

Last edited:

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
well excuse me for having reasonable fetishes
My dude you are making a fuss about a game that clearly tells you what your getting into, and everyone thinks their fetishes are reasonable and normal. You doing this is like someone whining in the thread of a cuck game that the MC doesn't get any action and just has to watch others pound "their girl". Games are tagged to keep this kind of thing down, not so people can whine and moan about "Stop liking what I don't!"

That said, back to topical discussion; I have enjoyed the game so far but I feel it needs walk-through or guide in some areas that were not initially instinctive like slaves. I agree with many others, the UI is a fustercluck they are trying to cram a lot into a small space. Now I am basing these comments on an earlier build, as I am behind and will, after taking a crack at the current build give more feedback.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
My dude you are making a fuss about a game that clearly tells you what your getting into, and everyone thinks their fetishes are reasonable and normal. You doing this is like someone whining in the thread of a cuck game that the MC doesn't get any action and just has to watch others pound "their girl". Games are tagged to keep this kind of thing down, not so people can whine and moan about "Stop liking what I don't!"

That said, back to topical discussion; I have enjoyed the game so far but I feel it needs walk-through or guide in some areas that were not initially instinctive like slaves. I agree with many others, the UI is a fustercluck they are trying to cram a lot into a small space. Now I am basing these comments on an earlier build, as I am behind and will, after taking a crack at the current build give more feedback.
do you have some suggestions about how this could be handle? Like, recommend games that I could look at? Overhauling the UI for the most part at this point feels almost impossible, but I really should do something about it

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
do you have some suggestions about how this could be handle? Like, recommend games that I could look at? Overhauling the UI for the most part at this point feels almost impossible, but I really should do something about it
I am making notes on suggestions as I play, and will post it up when I'm done. My father always said that if you are gonna point out a flaw, make sure you give suggestions to fix it. All in all though I am liking the story, Abaddon is my favorite so far of the LIs.

But yeah, when I hit the end of the current build I'll give my suggestions in a way I hope will help.

(Edit Starts Here)
I am about half way through content, I have had a few bugs pop up and those will be included as well.
Said bugs deal with Slaves disappearing and cloning themselves at what seems random times.
I should have cloned the save where it happened, but I forgot, if/when it happens again I'll clone and post/send the Dev the save.
appologies for taking time but I was a lot behind on the game versions, and I enjoy reading the events.

Edit: Bringing the post up to date.

Last edited:

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018
Then go somewhere else for it then. Clearly tagged. You're a guy who goes into a gay bar but bitches it is gay when you could've gone to another straight bar. A bit dumb, really. By the way, you might need to be a bit more clear about “standard” genders, considering that definition varies across life on Earth. Do you mean the phobic religious-freak/cult brainwashed definitions that ignore hermaphroditic and neuter and those that know they've cellularly-differentiated into the wrong gender or...? (Rhetorical, I don't want an answer from you, I'm just mocking your gay bar incident...*ignores ignorant user*) Just adding, I'm a male with interest only in females and I don't even play adult games, just fix bugs for friends and remove DRM (I need help I think, I've an obsessive need to crack shit), but I'm not about to kink-shame or bigot my way through life, I've no business knocking anyone's consensual interests. Amuses me that someone with such narrowly-defined interests would play a game outside of those and then bitch. You're not entitled. *removed sentence that could've been seen as political* By the way, do you mean M/F or F/M? ...One is “top” (hint, look at the slash). :LOL: Funny hill to die on considering, but eh, kinky. Plenty of furry non-Futanari games out there too.
Yikes, and that's why you shouldn't express any form of personal taste or opinion on the internet, folks.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Yikes, and that's why you shouldn't express any form of personal taste or opinion on the internet, folks.
"Yikes, and that's why you shouldn't express any form of personal taste or opinion on the internet, folks."

people can express themselves freely, while not steeping on toes..,(not backing down on their viewpoint, while still being courteous or open to others..,)

looking back to get some context..,
tldr;
Defends the guy, who was being down on others choices.., yet claims cant express your own opinions..,

They can express or ask for more focus on said content they like, or offer ideas the dev may one day take.., but really from the short jaunt back, they did not..,

(if their response -to the other commenter-seems abit much to you, feel free to feel that way. but it dont have much here or there..,)

on the topic of the game.., barely check now a days..,
things have slowed down since when it didnt have much of added systems..,
(still, and wonder if the character creation issue where choosing curvy, or one of the options around it changed much, or didnt actuate)
ill try a build probably down the line, since its still too recent from the other time i checked..,
if it doesnt exist yet, would be nice if there was a preview of character description options, that way i can create the body i want my character to have at creation rather than find one description wrong(apple vs hourglass, or etc) and start over.

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Having an issues with the rewards/punishment/social options in the journal. Everything seems to default to the very top option, no matter what is selected.

Edit: Virgil also seems to shift to his furry form during a date, after changing him back to a human. Possible bug?

Edit edit: Why does occupation and wage keep resetting for slaves and recruits?

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Having an issues with the rewards/punishment/social options in the journal. Everything seems to default to the very top option, no matter what is selected.

Edit: Virgil also seems to shift to his furry form during a date, after changing him back to a human. Possible bug?

Edit edit: Why does occupation and wage keep resetting for slaves and recruits?
Thanks for bringing up these bugs, next month we'll be working on this aspect of the game.
Also yeah I'll look to fix that Virgil bug

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i turned the incest tag on but Lucina's still spoken of as my nanny, is this a bug?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

Yes. of course. Because someone might like some, or even most of the fetishes in a game, that means they are unreasonable jackasses if they don't like ALL of them. Especially if the one they don't like is YOUR hobby horse. How dare someone have their own fetishes and preferences that don't include every damn checkbox in a game and only want to experience the stuff in the game they DO like.

Gotta love the "tolerance" there. Tolerance only if you like what I like, more like. Or to twist your line. LIKE EVERYTHING I LIKE (or you're a bigot)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Have no problem with them expressing a personal taste or opinion, but his was downright bigoted and just bashing, rather than a genuine expression of taste/opinion/debate.
Oh. Cause there was nothing intolerant or bigoted in your posts. Clearly thinking everyone should like what you do, or else they are a bigot. Even going so far as to self censor yourself in your post, and make sure you let ppl know you did, cause politics, so they can work out what your censored bit would have been anyway. Cause, clearly, it's bigoted to not like what YOU like. And if they don't like it they should go elsewhere and play elsewise. So much of your vaunted ToLeRaNcE there.
How dare someone like a bunch of a game but want to pass on what they don't want to play. Nope. You have to suck all of it or you're a bigot. Because no one is allowed to just be straight anymore.

Oh. And so sad for you. I'm sure you were excited to bash on me.

I like futas. So suck that.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes