Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I've been following this game since like 2018 and the development is fucked. Progress is so goddamn slow relative to similar games AND the devs keep introducing characters instead of fleshing out existing ones resulting in a very wide but thin puddle of content. It's such a shame really since a lot of what is there, especially among the retainers, is quite good.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
Do they feel like placeholders? I'll have to check it again, but I always felt like she had already a lot of content
i think the issue is it dose not interact with other content and the worlds...she meant to be a controling super dom at the end of her corruption she should be more proactive in getting things done and involving herself in other content

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So I just started playing and noticed something.
I opened the Tag Menu to check it out and most of it makes sense Do I want Incest or not? etc
But why is a) Romantic a tag at all and b) Off by default?
I assume leaving it off will prevent deeper emotional connections. Which seems weird.
Am I misunderstanding something about the tag system?
nah, tbh idk why I would that lol but tbh that tag is not being used, nor the incest one (which I should just disable)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've been following this game since like 2018 and the development is fucked. Progress is so goddamn slow relative to similar games AND the devs keep introducing characters instead of fleshing out existing ones resulting in a very wide but thin puddle of content. It's such a shame really since a lot of what is there, especially among the retainers, is quite good.
I've not work on the story for a while specifically to add content (dates, corruption, transformation, etc.) to already existing characters so they are more interesting. For that matter, I don't think I've introduced a character in like a year.

I am about to release a big update though, which does has a set of new characters, although they are all part of a single story, but the content we have released while we have been working on that has been to flesh these existing characters.

After that, though I'm going to focus on polishing the game: First to work on the transformations for the MC and equipment, then reworking the city and a little bit of management, and after polishing these aspects I might go and rework how combat works and these generic, capturable NPCs too.

Now, though, it'd be good if we had some good feedback about *how* you people like this content; new corruption content for the most part are just a few scenes without much mechanics to it, while in the past it was this grindy "give them potions /hypno them and raise stats until they slowly change" - was that more interesting or fun? idk, I'm always open to suggestions, specially before we start to work on that again.

Reactions: egosga and Ombra

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i think the issue is it dose not interact with other content and the worlds...she meant to be a controling super dom at the end of her corruption she should be more proactive in getting things done and involving herself in other content
I agree, actually I'll be giving her a bigger role in future *story* updates tbh

Reactions: 0culus

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I've not work on the story for a while specifically to add content (dates, corruption, transformation, etc.) to already existing characters so they are more interesting. For that matter, I don't think I've introduced a character in like a year.

I am about to release a big update though, which does has a set of new characters, although they are all part of a single story, but the content we have released while we have been working on that has been to flesh these existing characters.

After that, though I'm going to focus on polishing the game: First to work on the transformations for the MC and equipment, then reworking the city and a little bit of management, and after polishing these aspects I might go and rework how combat works and these generic, capturable NPCs too.

Now, though, it'd be good if we had some good feedback about *how* you people like this content; new corruption content for the most part are just a few scenes without much mechanics to it, while in the past it was this grindy "give them potions /hypno them and raise stats until they slowly change" - was that more interesting or fun? idk, I'm always open to suggestions, specially before we start to work on that again.
most of the retainers still only have 1 (proper) method of corruption, dom luna still doesn't have post quest content to my knowledge, alba's retainer menu is barren and only recently got her dates and still has no corruption/tf yet, etc.

The biggest offender to me is the lack of 1to1 interactions with the retainers (ex helena and abbadon who're decently fleshed out) especially after you've progressed them. You progress Itzel's corruption line then after that you get 3 repeatable sex scenes and nothing else to do.

Also it's really fucking annoying to have to progress individual plot/questlines with the store owners before you can access their stores. Adding them was honestly my least favorite update, especially having gotten used to accessing their stuff immediately.

Reactions: 0culus

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
How do I make Helena dominant? None of the choices in her retainer menu seem to increase willpower
I think for that option you need to first cure her rather than corrupt her then you can start corrupting her later. I could be wrong though

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
So haven't played the game in a while and I seem to be missing a retainer don't know which one but it is the one after Faustina. I do have Aina though which I believe is the latest one. Anyone have any idea which one and how to get the retainer.

lawtonzee

May 18, 2020
A quick question, in the "Relief" option there is a buttom named "Hot dog random citizen" but it doesn't do anything.

Is it just a placeholder or is there a specific requirment?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
most of the retainers still only have 1 (proper) method of corruption, dom luna still doesn't have post quest content to my knowledge, alba's retainer menu is barren and only recently got her dates and still has no corruption/tf yet, etc.

The biggest offender to me is the lack of 1to1 interactions with the retainers (ex helena and abbadon who're decently fleshed out) especially after you've progressed them. You progress Itzel's corruption line then after that you get 3 repeatable sex scenes and nothing else to do.

Also it's really fucking annoying to have to progress individual plot/questlines with the store owners before you can access their stores. Adding them was honestly my least favorite update, especially having gotten used to accessing their stuff immediately.
In addition to this a lot of things are just broken in the game. For example Baahla the recruit button will just be greyed out but while mousing over it, it will say recruit this worker for x gold. Making it impossible to recruit anyone. Also while you can give her uddermax (two doses) all it does is make her image disappear as there aren't images for the enlarged breasts.

Couple this with so many systems that have really just been implemented as a tease (Alchemy Lab, Estates, Towns, Cities, etc.) and slaves who's only real function is to generate gold and the punishment scenes either be (WIP) or the top one that uses heshe in the text and is illogcial for things further down the list. Which has been this way since 2.7

The end result is a a very thin veneer of goalposts set in the UI with all that really matters is the the journal and (go) button. I really like the Idea this game has. It's just all the work seems to only go into storylines for retainers but those deadend and block from normal function. Slave happiness makes NO Sense. They'll be happy then sudden get super angry and then mass escape. No matter if you have a good guards and are treating them equal to their up bringing.

Also, for some reason going to the Slums for me always ends in events now that neither button option does anything and forces me to load a save. Please stop adding storylines and develop and fix the base mechanics of the game that are suppose to set this apart from just being a VN (and very light in the visual part at that.)

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
A quick question, in the "Relief" option there is a buttom named "Hot dog random citizen" but it doesn't do anything.

Is it just a placeholder or is there a specific requirment?
nop, it must be bugged, it supposed to be a scene, ty for the report.
I'll be redoing most of that stuff and editing texts, most likely next month

Reactions: lawtonzee

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Really liking what I've played so far. It's like a cross between Corruption of Champions and Civilization XXX. But I do have a question. How do I get the pregnancy content? My character has been penetrated, yet the character menu says they're still a virgin. My character has also become a futa to impregnate others, but nothing seems to be happening?

johntron877

Oct 1, 2019
is there way of making the font even bigger the what the game does because on 3840 x 2160 screen it's almost impossible to read. it is far smaller then it looks

1642183626157.png

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes