Sep 29, 2017
Trojan detection from malware bytes?
Trojan.Malpack is Malwarebytes’ generic detection name for that use to obfuscate their code. This concerns packers that are normally not in use for legitimate purposes. So the detection is purely based on the way the file is packed—the could be anything

means the code is obfuscate in the custom packer, and can't be inspected. Not 100% to be a virus, but it is not normal, and most viruses do stuff like that to avoid detection, and make the virus delivery easier. Custom packers are compressed self extracting archives on execution of the app.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Trojan.Malpack is Malwarebytes’ generic detection name for that use to obfuscate their code. This concerns packers that are normally not in use for legitimate purposes. So the detection is purely based on the way the file is packed—the could be anything

means the code is obfuscate in the custom packer, and can't be inspected. Not 100% to be a virus, but it is not normal, and most viruses do stuff like that to avoid detection, and make the virus delivery easier. Custom packers are compressed self extracting archives on execution of the app.
I use texture packer, maybe is that?

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Okay im kind of lost. I started as a thief and tried to "skill" to be efficent as one. But after i progressed some quests i lost all my thief abilities and i can only use magic now. Is there a way to change classes again or some menu where i can see what the skills actually do ?
Also is giving potions to your slaves already implemented ?

Last edited:

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
first time playing this, im wondering if the guardian shows up again at some point or if they ded

Ghostty

Sep 4, 2019
I encountered a problem - sometimes in certain scenes they start at the end and i cant scroll up, it automaticaally brings me back down (there was definetly more than 1 but now I can remember only scenes at the Inn), also i dont think when I go to the inn on the 1st day after event it shows me that I am on the 7th day 1634246102577.png

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Probably, but I'm not 100% sure
While you're in here can you tell me if the gay & trans content avoidable? game looks interesting.
mmmmmmmmh I think yeah, I dont think most scenes are forced AFAIK, but there is so much content I can't say this with 100% assurance

crdbord21

Jul 8, 2020
Is the game obfuscated by chance? My AV complains that a custom packer was used.

Nevermind found answer in #806 should have scolled up

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I encountered a problem - sometimes in certain scenes they start at the end and i cant scroll up, it automaticaally brings me back down (there was definetly more than 1 but now I can remember only scenes at the Inn), also i dont think when I go to the inn on the 1st day after event it shows me that I am on the 7th day View attachment 1452980
Mmmmh....
This is odd, I will look into it

Midknight2942

Jan 12, 2020
While the game is great an I love the writing, it seems that I can't get Helena's willpower above 0 and so I lose out on some of the scenes with Helena and no matter what I do Helena's will power stays at zero. Is there something specific you have to do or is my save bugged.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
While the game is great an I love the writing, it seems that I can't get Helena's willpower above 0 and so I lose out on some of the scenes with Helena and no matter what I do Helena's will power stays at zero. Is there something specific you have to do or is my save bugged.
don't think is bugged, let me check properly tomorrow what to do tho

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
So I've been looking for the discord link, but I couldn't find one. Is it a patreon-sub only discord, or am I just being blind?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes