leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I only seem to be able to use the dick potion on helena, abadon and alba, and I can't use the lactation potion on anyone but me
cant you? it should work...
EDIT: and Itzel, but nothing for Lucina, Vivica, Virgil, Celia, Lucretius, faustina or Livia

EDIT2: I also wanted to know if it's possible to rename the relationships between you, vivica and lucina?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I only seem to be able to use the dick potion on helena, abadon and alba, and I can't use the lactation potion on anyone but me

EDIT: and Itzel, but nothing for Lucina, Vivica, Virgil, Celia, Lucretius, faustina or Livia

EDIT2: I also wanted to know if it's possible to rename the relationships between you, vivica and lucina?
Ah yes, use on others is limited
After I am done with slaves i will go over transformations

to the edit2: I think with Vivica is possible, I will check the rest soon

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
As per request from the game itself i will leave this here
also the slum gang event and the devil fire withdrawl beggar event don't let you choose the options that is presented on the lateest public version 0.4.0 It speaks for itself.png

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Jan 30, 2019
3 gb wtf?
So i saw a previous coments and its some kind of Unity being a Unity shit. I hope it gets fixed in the future.Now if you excuse me i have a game to play !

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
3 gb wtf?
So i saw a previous coments and its some kind of Unity being a Unity shit. I hope it gets fixed in the future.Now if you excuse me i have a game to play !
It's actually just been fixed in the May update, among other things to optimise the game (now is around 500 mb and I am not sure if I can make it smaller than this, maybe I can, but for now this is a huge improvement)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
The fuck?
What's happening here? Dev says there's gonna be some management implementations, I get all excited and shit, and now I'm being left out to dry. Who's got the intel?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Don't think so
I was able to Edit my saves but it did not even change anything i was trying to edit budget points but that did not work so i tried to edit the city stats i changed them but the weird thing was they did not change in game but it does say they are changed in the file. So all in all it was a waste of time for me. lol

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I was able to Edit my saves but it did not even change anything i was trying to edit budget points but that did not work so i tried to edit the city stats i changed them but the weird thing was they did not change in game but it does say they are changed in the file. So all in all it was a waste of time for me. lol
Budget points depend on a bunch of things (mostly prosperity) and are auto-updated each day, so yeah, you cant just cheat it :p
IIRC prosperity also is a sum of other stats, so yeah

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Haha! Ku-Liang being an anagram of Liu Kang, also intresting that the chinese mythology was fused with the japanese one and some events still taking days despite just being "Hang around this specific place for a few hours"
The fuck?
What's happening here? Dev says there's gonna be some management implementations, I get all excited and shit, and now I'm being left out to dry. Who's got the intel?
Seems that the idea was dropped in favor of turning the game into an erotic novel along with the whole corrupting thing, i only got the town 23% corrupted and the new characters don't have that option, not being allowed to know what those red notifications are pisses me off
1628307617000.png
Also, what the fuck? why is Aina and the lizard gal on the swamp the only ones so far that can't be visited?

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Haha! Ku-Liang being an anagram of Liu Kang, also intresting that the chinese mythology was fused with the japanese one and some events still taking days despite just being "Hang around this specific place for a few hours"

Seems that the idea was dropped in favor of turning the game into an erotic novel along with the whole corrupting thing, i only got the town 23% corrupted and the new characters don't have that option, not being allowed to know what those red notifications are pisses me off
View attachment 1339831
Also, what the fuck? why is Aina and the lizard gal on the swamp the only ones so far that can't be visited?
The day advances is because it still take the MC days to travel back and for, since there is no teleportation. Also, it's assumed you do other stuff when you are not question (Advancing days fast its important anyway, because it also changes Aurorum faster)

I am working on the management part, it's what I've been working on upgrading as of late, if you have some feedback I'll eagerly hear it and may add it if its possible :D

The red numbers mean that the worker or slave refused to do their task or follow an order. You can manually punish them, or assign someone as a slave master, who'll punish and reward your slaves each day

Reactions: NajaNaga and Lou111

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
The day advances is because it still take the MC days to travel back and for, since there is no teleportation. Also, it's assumed you do other stuff when you are not question (Advancing days fast its important anyway, because it also changes Aurorum faster)

I am working on the management part, it's what I've been working on upgrading as of late, if you have some feedback I'll eagerly hear it and may add it if its possible :D

The red numbers mean that the worker or slave refused to do their task or follow an order. You can manually punish them, or assign someone as a slave master, who'll punish and reward your slaves each day
I mean, i get it, it took me like 3 hours and 30 minutes to travel the equivalent of 15-20 in a car but it seems ludicrous unless MC's castle is that far and there's no method of transportation other that on foot I'm on day 1009 and the corruption value of the town hasn't gone past 23% and i made sure to corrupt as many characters as i could

Sadly i can't give you any insights since in my opinion you're trying to marry two almost extreme oposites management/simulator where only the MC and the ones in charge of the tutorial are important and novel-like story where almost every character are important

Last edited:

shadowcom

Apr 15, 2020
huh. Seems that something broken for me. It's 198 day and i got money from slaves work only two times. Same with supplies and, as it seems, with all town progression.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
huh. Seems that something broken for me. It's 198 day and i got money from slaves work only two times. Same with supplies and, as it seems, with all town progression.
Can you go more into detail of whats happening, to look it out?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes