MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Someone asked me why your resources.assets.resS was absolutely huge but so compressible (they're slightly literate and noticed the oddity). I checked your resources, your textures are the problem. They're being stored as 64MB/32MB/16MB/8MB...etc textures. Check your import settings. Once you hit 4GB, Unity won't load your resources anymore (at least in the past). Breaks. You must address that. Your layers are your biggest problem. So many of them... So so many... And many of them are being imported and compressed into 24-bit-lossless.

Take disclaimer for example. It is 2359397B in size, 2.25MB despite the source being a simple 128.4 KB PNG. ...It is just a disclaimer, and you aren't using the alpha in the game, so why import that channel (BGRA)? And 24-bit color (RGB24) for that is just not necessary. Reimport *all* of your images and set their settings accordingly. Your biggest offenders are sooo many layers relating to portraits. Another example, ui/anatomy. Source is 146.9 kB but it is being compressed with channels BGRA and RGBA32...for a final size of 8.63MB. Check your compression/import. ...I'd also refactor the code, heavily.
holy shit wasnt aware of that 4gb thing. Maybe thats the problem, I will definitely look into this ASAP

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Someone asked me why your resources.assets.resS was absolutely huge but so compressible (they're slightly literate and noticed the oddity). I checked your resources, your textures are the problem. They're being stored as 64MB/32MB/16MB/8MB...etc textures. Check your import settings. Once you hit 4GB, Unity won't load your resources anymore (at least in the past). Breaks. You must address that. Your layers are your biggest problem. So many of them... So so many... And many of them are being imported and compressed into 24-bit-lossless.

Take disclaimer for example. It is 2359397B in size, 2.25MB despite the source being a simple 128.4 KB PNG. ...It is just a disclaimer, and you aren't using the alpha in the game, so why import that channel (BGRA)? And 24-bit color (RGB24) for that is just not necessary. Reimport *all* of your images and set their settings accordingly. Your biggest offenders are sooo many layers relating to portraits. Another example, ui/anatomy. Source is 146.9 kB but it is being compressed with channels BGRA and RGBA32...for a final size of 8.63MB. Check your compression/import. ...I'd also refactor the code, heavily.
thanks a lot for the tip btw! its really helpful

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
holy shit wasnt aware of that 4gb thing. Maybe thats the problem, I will definitely look into this ASAP
There are systems supported by Unity that use limited filesystems that support 4GB-maximum single-file size (such as FAT32). I don't know whether they wrote a work-around or just left it as is, but many projects all over Google are hitting 4GB limits. Many learn their compression is what causes a 100MB-asset project to end up 500MB+ (or in some cases a few GB) and they hit 4GB and flop before figuring it out.
thanks a lot for the tip btw! its really helpful
You are most welcome.

*Edit* Sent a small conversation write-up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
is just how shitty unity is to deal with assets.
Like it makes them massive when they are uncompressed
idk how to fix that tbh
Thanks for the reply and good luck dealing with the 4gb Unity limit Bupo mentioned. Also what is the incest content I played this ages ago and I could've sworn the goo girl was the MC's mum but now she is the nanny. Was she always the nanny or did I mess up somewhere?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the reply and good luck dealing with the 4gb Unity limit Bupo mentioned. Also what is the incest content I played this ages ago and I could've sworn the goo girl was the MC's mum but now she is the nanny. Was she always the nanny or did I mess up somewhere?
Patreon rules

harbingerofcum

Sep 25, 2020
This is the second time i get this comment, it is not a consistent bug because I cant replicate it.
Maybe it has to do with the f95 file? Last person i told them to download the (same and free) version from my patreon and it fixed it
I appreciate it. I tried downloading the version from Nopy as opposed to mega and that actually solved it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
No mater how far on I get none of the retainers populate the list. It's just a wall of ??????? I seem to not be the only one with this problem.
well, in which quest you are? I can check it out if there is a bug

EagleClass

Jul 3, 2020
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom. . . . . you really wanted it to spell S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't you?
But for real is this meant to be a spin on Corruption of Champions CoC(K)

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
well, in which quest you are? I can check it out if there is a bug
I have new saves and old saves and all of them come out with no retainers. I noticed it on an older update as well but didn't put two and two together because I wasn't checking the retainers at the time. It didn't matter how far I was. I did a brand new game, went to amon and where it would normally make him a retainer after the quest I got ?????

catboi24

Jul 25, 2019
Hmm... this question was probably answered a while ago. But I am too lazy to backread. Are there any future plans on porting it to android?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Will all the retainers eventualy be able to use the virilitax potion, or the lactation potion?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes