Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys,
can someone help me understanding the bars leftside, and rightside on the screenmasks?
Many thanks.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Hey guys,
can someone help me understanding the bars leftside, and rightside on the screenmasks?
Many thanks.
I would if I understood, however, it's I think they are supposed to be your stats? unless you mean like, cinematic bars which, I don't remember if this game has or not.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hey there, Devs, I haven't played the game in quite a while, and I'd like to ask a thing or two.
1. Any plans on adding bestiality content.
2. Also, any plans on expanding the Domme Path for the Maid, to the point where she starts becoming the de facto ruler, NTRing our retainers, fucking our subjects etc.?
1. we won't add anything that goes against patreon, so no
2. I mean, we will continue working on her, which I guess its a yes? Not sure when, but most likely after next update since we are just finishing adding content to all existing characters, and after that we'll go with the more popular ones, which includes her.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
didn't think i would enjoy this as much as i did. engaging stories with a pinch of GoT and erotica in it. looking forward for the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Has the blog in the opening post been made private or something? I tried to click on it to see what all was new but got this instead, " It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation. "

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Has the blog in the opening post been made private or something? I tried to click on it to see what all was new but got this instead, " It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation. "
That blog's been dead for a few years now.
You can get all the info from the patreon, there are many public builds and public posts, or discord!

Aug 29, 2020
Can anybody answr this. on some sites they say this game has pregnancy but others say it doesn't. does this game have pregnancy. i've played this game for a while and i'm not noticing any pregnancy.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can anybody answr this. on some sites they say this game has pregnancy but others say it doesn't. does this game have pregnancy. i've played this game for a while and i'm not noticing any pregnancy.
it doesn't, it might have in the future, but definitely does not now

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I keep expecting this game to evolve into a management type RPG where your choices are reflected by global mechanics and slave interaction. Am I approaching this game the wrong way? Should I be expecting something more linear?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I keep expecting this game to evolve into a management type RPG where your choices are reflected by global mechanics and slave interaction. Am I approaching this game the wrong way? Should I be expecting something more linear?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, thats what I will start to focus from now on. We are working on texts and rethinking how we will implement new changes, but next phase is to take care of management

• Red Heart
Reactions: NajaNaga and Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah, thats what I will start to focus from now on. We are working on texts and rethinking how we will implement new changes, but next phase is to take care of management
Ghah! You caught my post before I could edit the word "Disappointment", a bit too much there. Thank you for your response. I am very much looking forward to some mechanical implementations! I really love this game.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Saw that new scenes with Sartornea was added, i could be dumb here but which route is her corrupted one? The more spider-like one or the human-looking one?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I picked up my save where I completely corrupted my city and now I've gone through the forest and am starting the yokai stuff and it seems like... I'm no longer able to corrupt anyone or sow chaos? The beast people in the forest are now purer than ever and I just helped a belly dancer turn her act into a comedy routine and it really feels like I blindly went past some option that puts me in either a Purity or Chaos route and ended up purifying all these areas.

Is the Corruption stuff going to come later or did I miss something?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes