MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I do have one issue. When I go into the slums and find a girl getting chased into an alleyway by two guys, it gives me two choices to either help her or leave. I can't do either. Does anyone else have that issue? Other than that, I love the story. Like a good book, can't close out because I have to find out what's next.
thanks for reporting the issue, i will fix the bug

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Do those policies and budget allocations even do anything?
How do you get gold outside of quests?
Is there a way to train?

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Is there a proper walkthrough yet? I'm sick of playing through and making choices that I have no idea how they will affect the story to come and I don't want to limit the content by making the wrong choice. I think this would be a brilliant game if it had a full, explanative walkthrough.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a proper walkthrough yet? I'm sick of playing through and making choices that I have no idea how they will affect the story to come and I don't want to limit the content by making the wrong choice. I think this would be a brilliant game if it had a full, explanative walkthrough.
not walkthrough really, since you can advance the main story just by doing the quests in a semi linear way, but I understand what you mean about the consequences. For the most part, though, the choice is just to either corrupt them or not

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Well, are there any plans for a walkthrough or guide to come? Even if it just states the results of some choices (Corrupt or not) and if that choice will affect any other characters or scenes in the future?

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well, are there any plans for a walkthrough or guide to come? Even if it just states the results of some choices (Corrupt or not) and if that choice will affect any other characters or scenes in the future?
yeah there is a plan, also there are some guides about how the management part of the game, not the main story, but it willt ake more time to have a more in detail about each character route

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I also would like to know vaguely when it will be completed if possible.
the game completed? i wish i knew, there is so much work to do, and is not like i dont make consistent updates, is just the game is quite big.

There are not too many guides, except a few about how to manage your castle etc.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
i'm chuckling it up to it being 2020 still and with the holidays folks have been dealing with thier own things. i think she updated us like four pages or so back but yeah i think the last update was mid november? or am i remembering that wrong. i wouldn't get too mad just relax enjoy the holidays and with luck the dev will rejoin this thread and give us some epic updates, i'm still wanting my update with the blacksmith

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i'm chuckling it up to it being 2020 still and with the holidays folks have been dealing with thier own things. i think she updated us like four pages or so back but yeah i think the last update was mid november? or am i remembering that wrong. i wouldn't get too mad just relax enjoy the holidays and with luck the dev will rejoin this thread and give us some epic updates, i'm still wanting my update with the blacksmith
oh i have never left, but i dont usually post the patreon releases here. I dont mind if someone else does though, but I dont go out of my way to get myself pirated when this is my livehood :p

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes