BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Changelog:

• New character - Ysvyl: She has 10 quests and 4 sex scenes (2 corrupt, 2 pure), you can find her by visiting the alchemy shop in your city.
  • 3 Sex scenes for Vivica, available when you are done with her main quest.
  • 5 new forest events, all of them have sex scenes (depending on the outcome of your choices)
  • Fixes and improvements in city development, making it more viable now to grow its stats and how much gold you get from it.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Has this vastly improved? (pretty played this LONG ago)
And More Importantly is it worth playing now or still to early?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I don't know if i'm just dumb, but i can't seem to be able to save my game
i go to menu-save and wen i select an empty save slot nothing happens, and no new save appears

ThrowAwaySock

Jul 27, 2017
Cheat engine doesn't work with unity very well. What are ways to heal without passing several days?

Nevermind. Just found the cheat menu.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So roughly how many hours of content is in this right now? It's fairly old but the version number doesn't seem so high.

Derringer

Apr 14, 2018
Well, shit. When I go to start the game up all of the text is...blank. I think that means I don't have the necessary font installed or something. If anyone knows how to resolve this I'd appreciate some advice.
Download an arial font family package off of the web (should be free). Locate where your wine package is located - could require you to unhide your library, but you wine configuration should tell you where it is in your mac interface. Inside your wine server files go to the c: drive > windows > fonts (will probably be empty as the default fonts are stored elsewhere) and put the TFF files there.

Either open your (mac) terminal and input 'sudo fc-cache -fv' without the quotes or restart your computer so wine will see the text files. Relaunch the executable/wine.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I don't know if i'm just dumb, but i can't seem to be able to save my game
i go to menu-save and wen i select an empty save slot nothing happens, and no new save appears
This is weird uhmmm maybe it has to do with where the save is located? But I haven't seen anyone with this error

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Here is my critique: It's both a management game and a story game, bur these two elements really don't work together very well. In this case, the management part really just determines which forks you take in the story. While that's a novel way to do it, it's also overly complicated for such a simple total effect. There's a reason why most story games base their story branches on simple multiple choice options, usually dialog based. The effort is on par with the effect, i.e. simple.

Management games, IMHO, work best in a sandbox/tycoon environment with no official end to the story. That is, you play and build up until you are satisfied with the results of your work or just get bored with it all. I'm wishing that the dev would just pick one or the other and run entirely with that - is it a story game, with some branching arcs, and a final ending... or is it a sandbox management game about building up a powerful kingdom to your own ideal image?

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
I agree with post above. Mostly because of the fact that aside from throwing it all in it's not really optimized or developed.

It could probably be a fun mechanic but stuff like this need development and at the moment the best way to describe it is my packing method : 'Throw everything into a bag and hope it'll close'. There are errors sometimes with praise/punish mechanics. Slaves' happiness/obedience goes up and down at times like it's on a bungee. It's not optimized with the rest of the work causing even Castle's cleanliness to go from minus to plus or the other way around in matter of one day because my domestic slave did only half of the tasks, despite the fact I have 3 of them.

You should also put some work into actual gameplay mechanics. Not sure how many people saw but no matter how much sex you'll have you will be eternal virgin. Pregnancy tag is added despite the fact that there is none which is really annoying at this site because they can throw it in and say 'we might add it later'. Combat is... weird. Encounter with enemies ( not really depended on type ) can go either two ways - you dominate or the enemy completely destroys you no matter your equipment. Simple example, the heirloom sword and best defense clothes from spider girl - I wipe out female bandit in 3 strikes. The same situation in next encounter, I get completely wiped with barely making a dent into her health despite full fighting focus.

I more or less even like the story and changes that will happen on a city if you pick 'corrupted' route but there's nothing to compare if you just pick 'pure' route so that's pretty empty. I mean everything still acts as it does.

At this stage it's really not diffrent from visual novel aside from the fact that visual novels have more pictures. Which also leads me to questions : Will there be sex scene on the right of the text box where characters stand or at least the fact that they might get undessed while in the act and not just stand there fully clothed? Will we be able to see our own character during and after customization or is it just empty clicking?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Here is my critique: It's both a management game and a story game, bur these two elements really don't work together very well. In this case, the management part really just determines which forks you take in the story. While that's a novel way to do it, it's also overly complicated for such a simple total effect. There's a reason why most story games base their story branches on simple multiple choice options, usually dialog based. The effort is on par with the effect, i.e. simple.

Management games, IMHO, work best in a sandbox/tycoon environment with no official end to the story. That is, you play and build up until you are satisfied with the results of your work or just get bored with it all. I'm wishing that the dev would just pick one or the other and run entirely with that - is it a story game, with some branching arcs, and a final ending... or is it a sandbox management game about building up a powerful kingdom to your own ideal image?
I mean, my original inspiration was CoC and Free cities / jack o nine. Originally just wanted to make a management game, but I find that the lack of story makes it too empty and boring and, well, here is the result. But I would say it is mostly about building up your kingdom to your ideal image

Reactions: casio10ep and FFTW
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes