MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The inter personal jobs are bog standard fetch quests with little to show in the beginning. There's some choices which will dump a scene on you, but if we're talking about after scenes such as combat- it lacks any real sort of flavor other than pump and dump or, 'enslave'. The slave scenes don't really change depending upon personality or person it happens to.
we're going to work on the slave scenes, altho there is a limit of how much variation can be done, realistically at least, so it will always end up "repetitive" but we want to make at least a few variants per race (like 3 versions of the woman human, 3 of the male human, etc) probably going from sub, dom and other specific trait per race

some quests are meh i agree, if you could be more specific i could check it over anyway, but some of the quests are just there to "show the world"

Jun 19, 2019
What quest do you need to do in order to get them? I have my tax rate at normal and have just finished the choose your goddess quest yet I'm not getting any money at the end of a week.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What quest do you need to do in order to get them? I have my tax rate at normal and have just finished the choose your goddess quest yet I'm not getting any money at the end of a week.
No money? uhmm thats really weird, the taxes can be found on the journal, but if they are not activated i find it weird, you should already have them

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
okay i see it is bugged, i will have to fix it for next update since the latest one has just been released
this going over all of these things were planned anyway, so its good that i get this bug reported

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. Can someone tell me how to get the Sisterhood armor?
it's something I could never discover in any update.
is to be able to see the scene of Public masturbation and Hot dog randofn citizen.

PLIZ HELP.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I want to report an error and I don't know how or where. while interacting with Abbadon an error occurs where your Current willpower and Current love stats are not changed in any way.
also by hitting the drink button. She sends me to one of the last of the corruption scenes, in addition to letting me keep giving her a drink, showing me random corruption scenes.

How can I communicate this to the developer?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hi. Can someone tell me how to get the Sisterhood armor?
it's something I could never discover in any update.
is to be able to see the scene of Public masturbation and Hot dog randofn citizen.

PLIZ HELP.
Hello! The armour you can buy it at the blacksmith IIRC, you need to be a virgin to wear it tho

Reactions: YinBlack

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hi. I want to report an error and I don't know how or where. while interacting with Abbadon an error occurs where your Current willpower and Current love stats are not changed in any way.
also by hitting the drink button. She sends me to one of the last of the corruption scenes, in addition to letting me keep giving her a drink, showing me random corruption scenes.

How can I communicate this to the developer?
uhmm I need to check it out, I remember some of these bugs were fixed but not sure if they were these ones or others

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Art looks great, story seems interesting, though combat is a little too RNG-reliant that you can just take cover and let the enemy kill themselves (lol)... Welp had a hard time gaining my first “win” but was defeated by a zombie (0 HP enemy)... glad that isn’t the case everytime.

But what bugs me is the texts, specially the pronouns being all over the place... Like the enemies description using male pronouns in a sentence, then a female in another. And the sex scene saying something about “her” holding “her” dick, which probably meant to be “your” dick since you’re the one being pleasured with what she’s doing. Checked just in case but Futa was disabled xD

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Art looks great, story seems interesting, though combat is a little too RNG-reliant that you can just take cover and let the enemy kill themselves (lol)... Welp had a hard time gaining my first “win” but was defeated by a zombie (0 HP enemy)... glad that isn’t the case everytime.

But what bugs me is the texts, specially the pronouns being all over the place... Like the enemies description using male pronouns in a sentence, then a female in another. And the sex scene saying something about “her” holding “her” dick, which probably meant to be “your” dick since you’re the one being pleasured with what she’s doing. Checked just in case but Futa was disabled xD
if you please can share screens it will help, but I will try to go through these bugs ASAP

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
if you please can share screens it will help, but I will try to go through these bugs ASAP
Oh yeah, forgot about that.. lemme see if I can “proc” those again...

Also, there are chances that you inflict negative (-) damage your enemies, ending up in healing them, lemme get a screenshot of this too if I do it again (though I remember it was a part of the quest, I think against the Minotaur to get the mine back so let’s see what I can do)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes