Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Hi devs, I like your game, so I made this album with some errors I've noticed in the intro. Mostly missing commas but there's a few big mistakes. The pictures are not in order so sorry about that.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hi devs, I like your game, so I made this album with some errors I've noticed in the intro. Mostly missing commas but there's a few big mistakes. The pictures are not in order so sorry about that.
thanks! Very useful!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
When you do her retainer interactions they change based on what goddess you made her follow if I remember right.
But there is no difference in the end
As he said, this should work, if it doesnt, then its bugged

The purity/corruption of her changes through your decisions in her story, her loyalty is not affected but it doesnt affects nothing

Reactions: 1Teddy1

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms 0.3.6

Hello patrons! Here is the new update for DiCK! We're getting close to chapter two, but even though most of our work is aimed towards that, we're not going to neglect you these months!
I'm going to keep this post short though, but suffice to say that I'll be trying to keep releasing future updates in time, and I don't think the coronavirus will affect production (so long I don't actually get it, of course)
Changelog:
  • Finish the two routes for the Lamia (Lisandra), including 3 sex scenes for each route!
  • Adding a new character, Nensha, she's a tulpa ( ). Her story is relatively short, but its complete and she has 3 sex scenes on top of it!
  • Adding an alternative route for Baahla's main story, where you save her marriage and get in an open relationship, including also 3 new sex scenes unique sex scenes for this route.
  • 3 new sex scenes for pure Julian
  • 3 new sex scenes for submissive Luna
  • Fixed a bug were you couldn't date pure Julian if Livia was living with you.
  • New art for Baahla (naked version) and Lisandra (naked)
That'd be all, I hope you like this update and please, let me know if you have any suggestions or find bugs

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Would it be possible to increase the resolution for everything? Even with the text as large as it can get, it still seems too small to comfortably read.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Would it be possible to increase the resolution for everything? Even with the text as large as it can get, it still seems too small to comfortably read.
I will look into it for next month's update, idk why sometimes unity lets me pick what resolution I want when I start the game, and sometimes it doesnt, I will add an in game menu to change res if possible

Reactions: Fanthrose
May 6, 2017
I will look into it for next month's update, idk why sometimes unity lets me pick what resolution I want when I start the game, and sometimes it doesnt, I will add an in game menu to change res if possible
I think I have a bug when after starting a new game, where the first quest of Abbadon won't let me start.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Okay, I am going to upload a fixed version right now, I will put the link here if someone want to tag a mod to update the thread again, sorry for the trouble!

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes