Apr 25, 2019
okay

also, after a while, the italics for abbadon stopped working for me. it might be because i didn't click leave before going back to her though. I also noticed that "Himher" appears rather often

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
okay

also, after a while, the italics for abbadon stopped working for me. it might be because i didn't click leave before going back to her though. I also noticed that "Himher" appears rather often
those are a fer bugs or errors, that need to be fixed by me, if you can share a screen would be easier, but its not your fault

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
will do when i can!
I went and fixed some himher of Abbadon, although finding the italics error is *way* more difficult, i would need screenshots for that.

I think overall most of abbadon pronouns should be fixed by now, or so i hope

Apr 25, 2019
I went and fixed some himher of Abbadon, although finding the italics error is *way* more difficult, i would need screenshots for that.

I think overall most of abbadon pronouns should be fixed by now, or so i hope
here we go. hopefully this helps.

also, do you lose the possibility of fucking abby's cunt if you corrupt her?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
here we go. hopefully this helps.

also, do you lose the possibility of fucking abby's cunt if you corrupt her?
I dont remember that. Abby starts with a vagina, if you are seeing a dick instead its a bug.

But also, if you make Abbadon a futa, usually scenes prioritize scenes with her dick instead of her pussy, hence it may appear that she doesntuses it too much.

Also Abbadon is more anally focused anyhow, its her main kink

Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
:unsure: Damn, I don't remember. I'll see if I find one again. Also encountered another one of those, I'll record those if I find them.
Edit: Right, I think it was an opossum.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
thanks for the report! Will check it out, but if you have more info about it it would help (like if abbadon is corrupt or something else)
Nothing out of the ordinary has happened beforehand.
Version played is 0.3.3a.
I had used the included cheats for gold and attributes.
For the previous quest I had picked Ballet

If I click on the "Retainers" panel and visit Abbadon again, I am led back to the quest, where one has to pick between "Ballet" and "Operetta." If I select ballet again, I won't be able to continue the questline through the "Quest log panel" due to the abovementioned error, if I select Operetta followed by "join them," I am able to proceed.

I hope I am of any help.

Good luck with the game, I really enjoy it!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is it possible to properly transform the player character by now?

Also is public now
the mc wont have art, and not really.
After the initial release of the next chapter, which is hopefulyl by may, I will take a few months to add content and polish basic elements like MC transformation, castle management, slaves transformations, etc.

Jul 8, 2019
the mc wont have art
Never expected that anyway since it'd either be an unreasonable amount of variations or severely limit the transformations they can have.
I'm really just waiting until we can have the PC go full anthro before I check this game out again so good to hear it's planned soon-ish.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
not going to lie i found this game because of this website, i waited a week before nabbing it on itch.io
gotta say it really really was quite the treat. i like how they gave you options to disable one or two things in the options before booting it up, i loved the multi-choice routes the beginning of the game had, i loved building up the city, i loved the little quest and how things unraveled major props to the devs ^_^

but the one thing i kinda alittle bummed out was they wrote the blacksmith pretty well and i got invested and it builds up to something and then. nope XD nope XD not at all.

XD i hope that changes in the next build or two. XD i'm just a tentacle loving fag over here and i was like "wut i can romance the awesome rock stud" XDDD most likely get my insides melted. XD lolololol i don't know. XDDD

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes