biospark1997

Dec 26, 2017
You just continue the main story.
Abbadon and Alba will give you gold to repair it. There was a bug in an old version where they didn't gave you enough but you could still deliver the quest anyway. I am not sure if this version still has thebug in it or not, but is not game breaking
i go to my quests and there is just nothing there after they give me the gold. i feel pretty dumb right now :(

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i go to my quests and there is just nothing there after they give me the gold. i feel pretty dumb right now :(
You don't have new quests available in the quest log? it is empty? o_O
if so I really need to check it out, that shouldn't happen and it is quite critical to continue the game

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm new playing this but it's just too confusing.
Do captured slaves ever take off their clothes?
When will brothel be available?
I am working on it, I am getting some new art of the characters so I'll be adding that and other changes to them soon

The brothel probably wont be available anytime soon tho

biospark1997

Dec 26, 2017
okay thats a big error, uhmmm do you remember what was the last quest you had? or which character? also wereyou playing corrupt route or pure route?
I was playing the corrupt route I believe. so what happens is that I do abbadon's quest up until were I need to give him the money I believe. then his quest line stops appearing. then I switch to alba's quest line until that one stop appearing right after I pick which kind of uniforms. I have tried this 3 times all in the corrupt route in varying ways and they all end up like this

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I was playing the corrupt route I believe. so what happens is that I do abbadon's quest up until were I need to give him the money I believe. then his quest line stops appearing. then I switch to alba's quest line until that one stop appearing right after I pick which kind of uniforms. I have tried this 3 times all in the corrupt route in varying ways and they all end up like this
okay, this is a major bug, I am looking it right now, and see if I can find it and fix it

edit: It is weird because i have tried a few routes now and I can continue, so it must be a very specific set of decisions, thats the problem of having too many paths

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I know is too much to ask, but I cannot reproduce the bug, it is too much for me to ask you to write down your decisions in every quest? (which choice you pick) from the beginning? In that way I can reproduce this too and track where the bug is exactly.

For now I could suggest you to try another route? It doesn't affects too much imo and you can still corrupt abbadon on your own

biospark1997

Dec 26, 2017
I know is too much to ask, but I cannot reproduce the bug, it is too much for me to ask you to write down your decisions in every quest? (which choice you pick) from the beginning? In that way I can reproduce this too and track where the bug is exactly.

For now I could suggest you to try another route? It doesn't affects too much imo and you can still corrupt abbadon on your own
Sure always happy to help a dev out. here is a quick run down of my choices.
From the top:
Cunning
Trap
Steward
creative
trap
manipulate
company
STAY
Deceive
You've got to relax
diplomat
fall from grace
Amulet
Inquisitor penis testicles masculine Fair average blue black
instill fear
ask her to knee
pardon
Quest: meeting the elite abbadon
pressure push end
Quest: show of force
kill
Quest: Hunting Talent
Amazon havefun gold
Quest: A New Dawn
Arts high
Quest: the premier
Ballet Blowsteam
(at this point abbadon stops showing up)
Quest: alba
coerce accept
Quest: rally
Slaves PayThem
Quest: taking the mines
enslave
Quest: forging the future
war fashionable
DAY43
(at this point no quest appears)
(I have used no cheats by the way in case that may have caused a issue)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
premier
Ballet Blowsteam
Thanks a lot! This really helped me to pin point the bug, it was route specific. The error was in the final quest of Abbadon, in which it should had changed a story variable but it didnt.

If you played i.e. Alba first and then abbadon, you wont have that error, or if you didn't did the art's route. I am sure a lot of people have this bug but just thought that was all the content of the game.

It is fixed now, although sadly I dont think there is a way to "fix" the save, although I will add in the next release maybe a bug fix that could re-start the questlines for those who have found this bug, although I hope that number is low

biospark1997

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks a lot! This really helped me to pin point the bug, it was route specific. The error was in the final quest of Abbadon, in which it should had changed a story variable but it didnt.

If you played i.e. Alba first and then abbadon, you wont have that error, or if you didn't did the art's route. I am sure a lot of people have this bug but just thought that was all the content of the game.

It is fixed now, although sadly I dont think there is a way to "fix" the save, although I will add in the next release maybe a bug fix that could re-start the questlines for those who have found this bug, although I hope that number is low
i literally just made a new save and just did what i did before from memory so it was no problem at all! glad i could help.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
the thing i love the most about this game is how there are true choices not just the illusion of choice in it. the way you deal with characters matters, and results in noticeable changes in them as well as allowing you specific content and quests that differ based on how you dealt with them. the story is engaging and there are tons of characters and quests already. unfortunately, there are also tons of text mistakes (pronouns, wrong grammar, etc) and a few choices are glitched or have the wrong text for the choice. still though, it is a very good game and i would like to say thanks for the developer. hope he keeps making and improving it ;)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
okie. is that one of the first two quests? (abbadon and alba(i think i spelled it right?)
yeah just keep playing the main story, you will have the choice to recruit an amazon or a warrior to take care of slaves, after that management is open

Apr 25, 2019
yeah just keep playing the main story, you will have the choice to recruit an amazon or a warrior to take care of slaves, after that management is open
i already chose the amazon (or is there a second quest involving the amazon?)

cause i already have the retainers tab

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i already chose the amazon (or is there a second quest involving the amazon?)

cause i already have the retainers tab
no there is not, the retainers tab is only for main characters, management can be used through the journal

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
oh

so what's the managment tab under the retainer's tab for o.o (just curious)
it's a button that's not being used (I mean it had a use time ago, but right now I think its redundant), going to remove it for the next update probably

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes