MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
not going to lie i found this game because of this website, i waited a week before nabbing it on itch.io
gotta say it really really was quite the treat. i like how they gave you options to disable one or two things in the options before booting it up, i loved the multi-choice routes the beginning of the game had, i loved building up the city, i loved the little quest and how things unraveled major props to the devs ^_^

but the one thing i kinda alittle bummed out was they wrote the blacksmith pretty well and i got invested and it builds up to something and then. nope XD nope XD not at all.

XD i hope that changes in the next build or two. XD i'm just a tentacle loving fag over here and i was like "wut i can romance the awesome rock stud" XDDD most likely get my insides melted. XD lolololol i don't know. XDDD
We're going to work on all of those characters soon.
As a matter of fact we got a new art for the ful ltransformation, changing his face too

• Love
Reactions: Corootai

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I forgot.. was there no art for scenes "yet" or will the game stay text-based indefinitely?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
We're going to work on all of those characters soon.
As a matter of fact we got a new art for the ful ltransformation, changing his face too
Is this update coming soon? The reason I am asking is I just found this game and was about to download it. If an update is coming in a few weeks I would rather hold out till the newest download if not i will use what is up now.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I forgot.. was there no art for scenes "yet" or will the game stay text-based indefinitely?
art its too expensive, the game already takes most of the money on the portraits and writing. I would add scenes if the budget allowed it

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is this update coming soon? The reason I am asking is I just found this game and was about to download it. If an update is coming in a few weeks I would rather hold out till the newest download if not i will use what is up now.
I always release around the day 20 of each month

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So I've played the game - and it's very fun so thanks for making it :) - and I've helped Helena find her dominatrix self. So I'd like to ask if there are any plans of expanding this side of content? Also, when she's a dominatrix a lot of events with her still portray her as a submissive; I understand it's because time is needed to write all that stuff anew, but are there any plans of doing that? And if for both questions the answer is yes, are there any more fetishes planned apart from giantess and strap-on?

I don't know if that's a bug or not, but when I've met the army woman (don't remember her name, sorry) there was a choice of how the MC should approach her: submissively or dominant. I could swear that choosing dominant resulted in submissive approach and vice versa, at least for the early events.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Ohh I did not know that. Was of the understanding there has not been an update since January because of this
Thread Updated: 2020-01-25

It makes me happy i am wrong.
Ohh I did not know that. Was of the understanding there has not been an update since January because of this
Thread Updated: 2020-01-25

It makes me happy i am wrong.
yeah no one has uploaded the newest one. We are (in patreon) at 0.3.5 which is like 4 updates (or 4 months of work) ahead

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So I've played the game - and it's very fun so thanks for making it :) - and I've helped Helena find her dominatrix self. So I'd like to ask if there are any plans of expanding this side of content? Also, when she's a dominatrix a lot of events with her still portray her as a submissive; I understand it's because time is needed to write all that stuff anew, but are there any plans of doing that? And if for both questions the answer is yes, are there any more fetishes planned apart from giantess and strap-on?

I don't know if that's a bug or not, but when I've met the army woman (don't remember her name, sorry) there was a choice of how the MC should approach her: submissively or dominant. I could swear that choosing dominant resulted in submissive approach and vice versa, at least for the early events.
Uhh I thought most events of her she had changed, but maybe I forgot to update a few scenes *or* maybe those are bugged, if you have it at hand can you tell which scenes need to be changed?

Helena and Abbadon are the main characters that I always try to keep updated and changed, so once you make her a dominatrix most of her scenes should be shown like that

There is more content planned for helena along the main story, repeateable content not much right now, except maybe update scenes were she is portrayed as a sub as you just said

There was a bug with the army woman (faustina), it has been fixed but I just realized the version here in f95 is really old, and a lot of bugs have been fixed since

Even the public release at patreon is more up to date

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
if you have it at hand can you tell which scenes need to be changed?
I was refering to repeatable scenes in 0.3.3a ver. The date is mostly on equal terms, which imo is in contrast to her extremely dominant behavior otherwise, the similar is true with the sex scenes (all upper choices) with only the choices on the bottom reflecting her fully dominant attitude. And I think it would be nice if more varied fetishes could be included.

There was a bug with the army woman (faustina)
So, if I'll download public Patreon ver. the problem should be solved? Also, should I play from the start in order to properly activate the desired route? (well, I guess I won't wait for answer and check it now :D )

Edit: So, I've downloaded ver. 0.3.5dev (from Patreon) and when I chose "make her (Faustina) submissive" it was me who became submissive, so it's still reversed (or is it because I've used old save?). This in itself is not a big problem, but when you visit her later on and choose 'sex' then the sub/dom roles are correct, so if I choose 'let her be dominant' for example she's dominant during the quests events and submissive during the meetings and vice versa.

Last edited:

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
i'm using the itch.io build is there a differance between that and the F95zone build?
Not at the moment. Occasionally, you'll see one (usually F95) updated before the other. Since there hasn't been a new version in awhile though they're caught up with each other.

Reactions: Corootai

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Not at the moment. Occasionally, you'll see one (usually F95) updated before the other. Since there hasn't been a new version in awhile though they're caught up with each other.
There is a new version each month.

The one here isn't the latest one, is actually several months old

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
There is a new version each month.

The one here isn't the latest one, is actually several months old
On the itch app/website, the current version 0.3.3a.zip updated 77 days ago, which matches what's posted here. I know that paid patrons have access to a newer version (looks like 0.3.5 as of the 21st of last month), but they asked about the itch.io build which just happened to be where I updated from as well.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
On the itch app/website, the current version 0.3.3a.zip updated 77 days ago, which matches what's posted here. I know that paid patrons have access to a newer version (looks like 0.3.5 as of the 21st of last month), but they asked about the itch.io build which just happened to be where I updated from as well.
This is publicly available, yeah, itch is never up to date, you don't need to pay for this version

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes