Aug 8, 2016
Do the filters work and if so, what should I expect to change when using them? for example, I can't help but noticing for example that Luna is still fully equipped despite disabling futa. Are filters meant to simply remove filtered content or will they change the text?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Do the filters work and if so, what should I expect to change when using them? for example, I can't help but noticing for example that Luna is still fully equipped despite disabling futa. Are filters meant to simply remove filtered content or will they change the text?
a few of them have content, yeah, specially "public use" and "cumslut" (or something like that)

The futa is for the enemies, it also affects a few characters (i.e. Celia), but most of them are futa by default and you could just not have sex with them, so in that regard its optional :p

crm37151

Dec 22, 2018
Release Date: 2020-04-22
While this is one of those games that has good potential, it will at least take at least 2-3 years to see the majority of the game done, not to mention the inevitable writing creep that will come.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
While this is one of those games that has good potential, it will at least take at least 2-3 years to see the majority of the game done, not to mention the inevitable writing creep that will come.
what you mean by writing creep?
But you are not incorrect about the time frame
I will release a big update tonight tho, the beginning of the next chapter, but next months I will be focusing on polishing the game and refining the systems

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Basically another way of saying feature creep but in this context more text-related.
Well the next part of the story is all planned and its relatively shorter than the Ch 1, and the next chapters will be the same. The idea is to keep a more reasonable scope

hank268

Jun 23, 2018
Lovin the game so far!

shame that my mc cannot get fucked by baahla, alba or itzel after i gave them that potion. (Or maybe i can and i dont even realize it)
template-black-guy-stopping-white-guy.png
Yeah, i know, im hilarious

Reactions: Azriel Satan

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
l
Lovin the game so far!

shame that my mc cannot get fucked by baahla, alba or itzel after i gave them that potion. (Or maybe i can and i dont even realize it)
View attachment 669423
Yeah, i know, im hilarious
ol we're going to focus more on previous content and slow down on the story now, so we may work on these scenes probably

Reactions: hank268

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
what you mean by dialogue and after scenes?
The inter personal jobs are bog standard fetch quests with little to show in the beginning. There's some choices which will dump a scene on you, but if we're talking about after scenes such as combat- it lacks any real sort of flavor other than pump and dump or, 'enslave'. The slave scenes don't really change depending upon personality or person it happens to.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes