woklto

Nov 24, 2017
How do i get the pure route for Livia or Julian?
I took Livia in but all we do is beating the fish together.:unsure:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do i get the pure route for Livia or Julian?
I took Livia in but all we do is beating the fish together.:unsure:
You need to believe him when he tells you about Livia being corrupt, then you have the chance to change her

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe there is a bug, because after believing in him, you should have the choice to purify livia too IIRC
I got four options "Kick her out, Give Livia the rights, Give Julian the rights, Purify Livia"
I chose to purify her and the only thing I can do with her is have sex. No dating just sex. Is that a bug?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I got four options "Kick her out, Give Livia the rights, Give Julian the rights, Purify Livia"
I chose to purify her and the only thing I can do with her is have sex. No dating just sex. Is that a bug?
I'll check it out but I think she doesn't has dates since the main story with her already include content like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Isn't there any way to see the descriptions of your attacks other than in the class selection ?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Isn't there any way to see the descriptions of your attacks other than in the class selection ?
I'll see if I can add them this update. If not I will be adding those descriptions somewhere else

biospark1997

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe I am just dumb but how do i repair the castle for abbadon's quest? I think i have clicked on everything and i just feel lost.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Maybe I am just dumb but how do i repair the castle for abbadon's quest? I think i have clicked on everything and i just feel lost.
You just continue the main story.
Abbadon and Alba will give you gold to repair it. There was a bug in an old version where they didn't gave you enough but you could still deliver the quest anyway. I am not sure if this version still has thebug in it or not, but is not game breaking

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes