Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Does this game contain any kind of actual gameplay? All I ever do is read the quest texts and choose something that feels somehow consequential but doesn't do anything in the end.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Does this game contain any kind of actual gameplay? All I ever do is read the quest texts and choose something that feels somehow consequential but doesn't do anything in the end.
No.

The game is 99.99999999% text and 0.00000001% raising numbers on randomly generated NPCs for no reason other than "I made the numbers go up and got nothing for it."

Jun 18, 2017
Alright, I just fixed the 10k bug actually (there was another one with Abbadon who supposedly gave you 10k and gave you 5k instead)
Also let me check the second one but I think repairing the house costs 18k (so fromn the 20k you receive, you should end up with 2k for yourself)

Do you have the name of the quest when they tell you you need 3k? or a screenshot?

edit: Nvm it was the intro, I fixed the errors, is just for reasons I increased the numbers significantly but some scenes had old texts, should be working as intended now. The penalties for not having enough aren't that big, though
Thanks. that was confusing me. To clarify my earlier statement I had 10.5k and thought maybe the 3k meant i needed 30k( i thought it was a typo) thus I used cheat to grant myself 20k more. Leaving me with 30.5k. then when I did repairs I droped down to 12.5k meaning it did indeed cost 18k as apparently you intended.
I don't know what the penalties are (i have got them several times as this was the first time I cared about the money.) but yeah they must be pretty small. It was just annoying as I was trying to do everything "right" this time and seemed unable to.
Glad to hear it is fixed. thanks for the prompt response.

Jun 13, 2018
Couple questions.
One, why is it I'm not getting any Retainers? Before when I would complete a quest like the person would become my retainer but so far nothing and there are no more quests for certain people.
Second, how do I get my corruption levels to go up or down near the start?
Third, where do I find reagents?
And finally in the lab section how do I get other subjects?

If there is a site that has all this easy to find on it I would be happy to look their but if not could someone give me some answers? I like this game after all and it's been a while since I last played it so I'm out of touch on certain things.

Reactions: ++Albino++

ShamusForSmut

Sep 5, 2017
I also want to hop on the bandwagon and say that initially I thought this was a game until I realized that visiting places, interacting with your retainers, and going through the quest log is pretty much everything so far. Not bad per se, but beyond that, everything you find is pretty much placeholder at the moment.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
A serious case of feature bloat here. It started as Unity CoC, that tried to have lots of RPG stats, that tried to have city management, that got sidetracked into implementing slave management like in Jack-o-Nine-Tails, that started to make something like Seeds of Corruption. Writing is good (where there's writing), but game's going to take a long time until it's properly playable. This game had a game loop at some point, it should have expanded from there without sidetracking, but along the way it kind of started eating itself.

Kiyo666

Apr 22, 2018
I have a bug with this game that makes me pass few days or skip a screen. For instance, when I go into the tavern date changes from day 1 to day 6. Is it a bug that only I have or if somebody had it before, then how to get rid of it? When I played the game on version 3.1a the same thing was happening, which completely discouraged me from even trying to play it. Any help?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Could someone explain to me why this game is 1.2GB in size? I thought it was a text game somewhat similar to CoC or TiTS.

Reactions: Zachy

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Could someone explain to me why this game is 1.2GB in size? I thought it was a text game somewhat similar to CoC or TiTS.
Once unzipped, Unity games take a huge amount of space. Don't know why. Iirc it is the same for Elven Conquist and Third Crisis.
I mean, the game features (beautiful) artworks, but you must "blame" the engine for the size of the directory.
I have a bug with this game that makes me pass few days or skip a screen.
I don't think it's a bug, iirc this happens with most quests. Time passes by.
When the management mechanics will be implemented, things will change I suppose.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
Theres This bug with the counsel Quest where you choose either respect or give them rights after i pick respect the quest doesnt remove from the quest log no matter how many times you do it so is this problem fixed in petreon versions or will it be fixed cause as of now i will stop playing past this quest so i dont have a permanently bugged quest showing up on my quest logs i would appreciate an answer and restarted the game on version 0.3.2 untill i reached this quest.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes