bantsmaster

Jan 25, 2018
I enjoyed the title so far kind of reminiscent to the old CoC game.
Thanks to the devs who made the game, but I wonder how ofthen do these updates come out?
Because I would like to see what happens and how the story progresses.

P.S. Really liked Helene's story progression hopefilly we see more of her:p

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
why some measuring are in metric and some in imperial,can we have one ? preferably metric,not a fan of looking each time at my foot and imagine how tall is my character.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Using reward/punish, ect in the estate/servants menu, it only ever seems to use the top options in each catagory, even when something else is selected.

I've been trying to reward/erotic/tease, but it keeps defaulting to massage instead.

• Wow
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So the gifts in the beginning are they just stat booster or can we actually equip them.

Jun 18, 2017
so I am currently playing 3.2a and i keep getting some bugs over and over. The first is that in the final ALBA quest where you chose your economy. If I do everything she wants I only get 2000 gold when she tells me she is paying me 10000. Tis fine I just loaded my save after the sex scene and decided to defy her once (made her care about the pesents.) and i got my 10000. Then the other im not sure if it is a bug. The Game tells you that you need 3000 gold to repair your home and hire new staff. I now have 10500 gold and have finished all the quests for alba and abbadon. So i click on the repair quest and I suddenly have 0 gold and the game tells me that I wasted all my gold and have to borrow from alba and abbadon. Is that intended? should I use all my gold up and then repair because right now im losing 10500 gold for no reason and I think I only need 3000 for this anyway.

Jun 18, 2017
so I gave myself 20000 additional gold just to see if maybe there was a typo and I needed 30000 gold. I clicked again and Suddenly I had 12500 left. So apperently it cost 18000 gold to do the repairs. Odd since the quests dont let you earn that much and the begining of the chain said 3000. I never saw a single place that the game said i would need 18000 gold.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
so I am currently playing 3.2a and i keep getting some bugs over and over. The first is that in the final ALBA quest where you chose your economy. If I do everything she wants I only get 2000 gold when she tells me she is paying me 10000. Tis fine I just loaded my save after the sex scene and decided to defy her once (made her care about the pesents.) and i got my 10000. Then the other im not sure if it is a bug. The Game tells you that you need 3000 gold to repair your home and hire new staff. I now have 10500 gold and have finished all the quests for alba and abbadon. So i click on the repair quest and I suddenly have 0 gold and the game tells me that I wasted all my gold and have to borrow from alba and abbadon. Is that intended? should I use all my gold up and then repair because right now im losing 10500 gold for no reason and I think I only need 3000 for this anyway.
Alright, I just fixed the 10k bug actually (there was another one with Abbadon who supposedly gave you 10k and gave you 5k instead)
Also let me check the second one but I think repairing the house costs 18k (so fromn the 20k you receive, you should end up with 2k for yourself)

Do you have the name of the quest when they tell you you need 3k? or a screenshot?

edit: Nvm it was the intro, I fixed the errors, is just for reasons I increased the numbers significantly but some scenes had old texts, should be working as intended now. The penalties for not having enough aren't that big, though

Last edited:

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
The Questline for Sartornea seems to skip a few steps.
You reach the small town where the Alchemist is supposed to be and get ready to "ambush" him but your only choices are "Transform" or "Don't" after either of those your just back at the castle with Satornea being more spiderlike or not afterwards.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes