MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I agree with post above. Mostly because of the fact that aside from throwing it all in it's not really optimized or developed.

It could probably be a fun mechanic but stuff like this need development and at the moment the best way to describe it is my packing method : 'Throw everything into a bag and hope it'll close'. There are errors sometimes with praise/punish mechanics. Slaves' happiness/obedience goes up and down at times like it's on a bungee. It's not optimized with the rest of the work causing even Castle's cleanliness to go from minus to plus or the other way around in matter of one day because my domestic slave did only half of the tasks, despite the fact I have 3 of them.

You should also put some work into actual gameplay mechanics. Not sure how many people saw but no matter how much sex you'll have you will be eternal virgin. Pregnancy tag is added despite the fact that there is none which is really annoying at this site because they can throw it in and say 'we might add it later'. Combat is... weird. Encounter with enemies ( not really depended on type ) can go either two ways - you dominate or the enemy completely destroys you no matter your equipment. Simple example, the heirloom sword and best defense clothes from spider girl - I wipe out female bandit in 3 strikes. The same situation in next encounter, I get completely wiped with barely making a dent into her health despite full fighting focus.

I more or less even like the story and changes that will happen on a city if you pick 'corrupted' route but there's nothing to compare if you just pick 'pure' route so that's pretty empty. I mean everything still acts as it does.

At this stage it's really not diffrent from visual novel aside from the fact that visual novels have more pictures. Which also leads me to questions : Will there be sex scene on the right of the text box where characters stand or at least the fact that they might get undessed while in the act and not just stand there fully clothed? Will we be able to see our own character during and after customization or is it just empty clicking?
idk who added the pregnancy tag, but I don't control the thread, and there is no pregnancy so that's kinda odd. There will be pregnancy eventually tho

The virgin part yeah, I am aware of it. I've been polishing some of the early content and I am going to be working on the management part too, before advancing the story any more

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
idk who added the pregnancy tag, but I don't control the thread, and there is no pregnancy so that's kinda odd. There will be pregnancy eventually tho

The virgin part yeah, I am aware of it. I've been polishing some of the early content and I am going to be working on the management part too, before advancing the story any more
What about possible pictures? Simple fact that characters could just undress while having sex? What about our character?

Also, is it something specific or is it just early game overall?

Btw. stats are also pretty thrown into the mix without much explaining now that I think about it. I know they will be used in events - much like I used in some encounters - but what about increasing them aside from equipment?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What about possible pictures? Simple fact that characters could just undress while having sex? What about our character?

Also, is it something specific or is it just early game overall?

Btw. stats are also pretty thrown into the mix without much explaining now that I think about it. I know they will be used in events - much like I used in some encounters - but what about increasing them aside from equipment?
"What about possible pictures?" altho characters usually already get naked while having sex, sometimes by mistake it doesn't happens but it can be fixed
About adding more pictures: Not gonna happen, I barely get any money from the game as it is, I can't afford anything more.
Same with having art for the character.

"Also, is it something specific or is it just early game overall?" not sure what you mean by this :/

Yeah I need to explain better what the stats do, and now that I am adding events in the forest, etc. those will increase your stats depending on your choices, I will add other mechanics to improve them too

Last edited:
Reactions: casio10ep

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
"Also, is it something specific or is it just early game overall?" not sure what you mean by this :/
I'm simply asking about what you're working on at the moment. From comments I saw you just reply with 'early content' so I'm wondering what is it exactly.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm simply asking about what you're working on at the moment. From comments I saw you just reply with 'early content' so I'm wondering what is it exactly.
Oh early content is shopkeepers and other characters that have story but not sex scenes or dates afterwards

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
hey comunity, I have a problem in my older 0.3.5 version, but maybe its solved in 0.3.7.
My char is a man, but in the poision-shop I bought 'Vag+'. It worked! *u* I got a virgin vagina! (Yeah!)
Later I had sex with sissied Virgil (for trying out my pussy), but at a look on my char-datas my vagi is still a virgin!
What happened there? Please help me. Thanks.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
hey comunity, I have a problem in my older 0.3.5 version, but maybe its solved in 0.3.7.
My char is a man, but in the poision-shop I bought 'Vag+'. It worked! *u* I got a virgin vagina! (Yeah!)
Later I had sex with sissied Virgil (for trying out my pussy), but at a look on my char-datas my vagi is still a virgin!
At the moment it's not working. It'll be fixed later on. I asked that just a bit earlier so if you want more info just scroll up for answers.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It's a bug, I will be working on that. Many scenes dont change your virginity

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
will you be adding sex scene images in the future?
i've been hoping that's going to be the case for some of the romance-able characters, still hyped to see how their going to bring the blacksmith's snu snu scene to life if you followed that path.

Mar 5, 2020
Question: is there a method of increasing loyalty and/or relation ship other than hangout/flirt? i'm trying to get some of my retainers to max relation and loyal but it is SLOW going.
(Edit) oh, and one other question, is the 3.7 in the OP the most up to date one, or is there another one floating in this thread?

Last edited:

spacebunny

Jul 13, 2020
Will there be a version released for Mac? It looks similar in style to TiTs or CoC, both of which I can currently play on my Mac, and I really want to give this one a try! It looks so well put together.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Hello sorry but I have a problem I do not know if it is a bug or a problem with my pc but the portraits of Helena and Abbadon and some others does not appear, only a blue box appears instead but the portraits of Alba and most of them are fine.some solution?

Cild

Jan 24, 2018
So, here's my two-cents from what I see so far;
I played this game twice: Once at it's initial release, so the first beta on here, and once with this current build.
Pros:
The art is fantastic, and I like the concept. It gives me that "larger than life" feel that I (personally) like seeing in games. Power fantasy and all that. It's set up to make you feel like you're important to the world from the get-go. Scenes are (For the most part) well written, and a lot of the characters I find it easy to be drawn to. For that alone, it's a game that I definitely want to continue to play and watch.
Cons:
The UI is messy, Even the cheats are improperly labels. A gold cheat actually being a stats cheat for example, pronouns aren't correct in a lot of places, tags like "Character's Name" sometimes pop up as MC or blank, There are places where even after delegating relations in the succubus/demon girl plot line where she still refers to them as mother or blood related, The actual management of the city doesn't seem to have a big effect on the actual gameplay like it could or should, Sometimes choices don't properly portray what your character will say or the route you're going for, Some quests if you save before making choices then load back in will send you to the castle with no way of resuming the quest, There are places where lines of dialogue repeat their selves.

You have a game here with some great assets, some great plot, and a lot of potential, but I worry that adding "More" before fixing what is already there and doesn't work properly -- might make it so that you have too much to handle/fix later on and result in a half-baked project that you lose inspiration for. I really hope that doesn't become the case.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
I do have one issue. When I go into the slums and find a girl getting chased into an alleyway by two guys, it gives me two choices to either help her or leave. I can't do either. Does anyone else have that issue? Other than that, I love the story. Like a good book, can't close out because I have to find out what's next.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes