Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
oh i have never left, but i dont usually post the patreon releases here. I dont mind if someone else does though, but I dont go out of my way to get myself pirated when this is my livehood :p
^_^ i understand that. i typically stick to this forum for the new builds, i brought the game on Itch.io and would direct folks there, but i think saw a post in the past where you mentioned that. "that's the least updated place (Being Itch.io) to be updated compared to patron and here." ^_^ so i never really had a problem with the times between updates because your work speaks for itself truthfully.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
^_^ i understand that. i typically stick to this forum for the new builds, i brought the game on Itch.io and would direct folks there, but i think saw a post in the past where you mentioned that. "that's the least updated place (Being Itch.io) to be updated compared to patron and here." ^_^ so i never really had a problem with the times between updates because your work speaks for itself truthfully.
I will try to be more consistent updating the itch.io, but in this case this will happen either tomorrow or the 26th because well, I have dinner in a few hours :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Corootai

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I heard that there is a slave path for Helena, but is it an actually thing and if so,l how do you do it?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Uhm... Placeholder text in Journal>Est.>Servants>Rewards and Punishments

Name goes here on top (Still Servants), and non-English text in equipment, using a new game since old save wasn’t working.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I heard that there is a slave path for Helena, but is it an actually thing and if so,l how do you do it?
Slave path? in which regards? you can corrupt her and if she is submissive, i guess that kinda is that, but there is no path where you make her an actual slave

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
Slave path? in which regards? you can corrupt her and if she is submissive, i guess that kinda is that, but there is no path where you make her an actual slave
Ah ok thank you, I only heard it from some comment, don't remeber were but guess it was not a reliable source.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Edit: Seems slaves working are a work in progress due to changes to the game.

Also these scenes feels like choices and event after that felt like it came out of nowhere.

Last edited:
May 24, 2017
"
This blog is open to invited readers only

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

"

Hey MaraTDuoDev Did someone forget to update the main post, Or is blogspot just shitting the bed? I am using the latest version of Chrome,

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
"
This blog is open to invited readers only

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

"

Hey MaraTDuoDev Did someone forget to update the main post, Or is blogspot just shitting the bed? I am using the latest version of Chrome,
i dont think thats on use at all tbh, most news come from discord and then patreon

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey comunity, I have a small problem: I nowhere can find the class, I defined at the start of the game. I looked at my character-description and at other places I thoght it could be, but I was wrong...
Many greetings, A Kitty

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hey comunity, I have a small problem: I nowhere can find the class, I defined at the start of the game. I looked at my character-description and at other places I thoght it could be, but I was wrong...
Many greetings, A Kitty
You're a Cat. Jokes aside last time I check I also don't see anything even the Class Skill Descriptions out of battle.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes