Jun 28, 2020
The character creation and beginning has a lot going on with it. Any info or guide on what does what in the long run? I'm very easily overwhelmed with a lot of information and choices before I know what I'm doing.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The character creation and beginning has a lot going on with it. Any info or guide on what does what in the long run? I'm very easily overwhelmed with a lot of information and choices before I know what I'm doing.
It just changes a little bit your initial attributes but not a big deal, we'll be adding ways to train them soon anyhow, but right now they dont do much

Reactions: SubspaceEmissary
Jun 28, 2020
Awesome. :)

Having played a bit of it now (still playing through it though), here are my initial thoughts. Great concept, excellent UI, great artwork, interesting characters; there's a lot here to be excited about. I really like the UI a lot; it's very reminiscent of the Fenoxo games, but it's a lot prettier in my opinion. I will say though that some of the menus could probably be consolidated a bit to have fewer tabs. Some of the placeholder stuff could also probably just not be there until they're actively being used.

The game does a good job of not shoehorning you into kinks or sexual orientation that you might not be fond of in my opinion, so that is always a major thumbs up. The storyline is pretty interesting and I'm interested to see what happens with the guardian (it might also be nice to have some artwork of him/her in there at some point). Good characters are really important for a game like this and I think you nailed it here. I love the idea of managing the laws and stuff in the city; almost makes it feel like NationStates but with butts.

There's a fair bit of language issues and typos that make it hard to read at times, but it's not super egregious and from what I understand you're working on that.

It looks like a pretty ambitious project which will have a lot of elements to it, which can be hit or miss, but it seems like you've been working on this for awhile with a constant stream of work being done on it, so seems more hit than miss. It can run the risk of being a lot all at once, but it didn't seem too overwhelming.

It's obviously still a Work In Progress, and that is very apparent. That's fine and I think you do a good job of making that clear where most of the issues arise. There's quite a number of bugs that need to be worked out. Attempting to go Uptown will crash the game entirely. A battle with the wolf girl in the forest resulted in a lot of weird code and behavior. Entire days and weeks can go by from a small interaction for some reason as well. Certain interactions treat it as though you won against the character even if you lost (particularly the amazon).

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
Oof, Itch release abandoned? This thread just made me realize I've been playing around with a version that's two releases out of date.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
probably dumb question but can you actually have sex with the Priestess after she takes over the temple? I know you can corrupt her and indirectly, her followers but you couldn't have intercourse with her. I haven't played in like a year so I can't remember her name >_>

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020
probably dumb question but can you actually have sex with the Priestess after she takes over the temple? I know you can corrupt her and indirectly, her followers but you couldn't have intercourse with her. I haven't played in like a year so I can't remember her name >_>
Yes, you can have sex with her and give her Udder Maxes to grow her tits (I personally haven't tried any other items on her yet)
Also her name's Itzel

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Yes, you can have sex with her and give her Udder Maxes to grow her tits (I personally haven't tried any other items on her yet)
Also her name's Itzel
Thanks for reminding me! I couldn't find her name anywhere lol
I think the closest I remember getting to sex with her was fellatio
I suppose you can only have sex with Itzel if you corrupt her?

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for reminding me! I couldn't find her name anywhere lol
I think the closest I remember getting to sex with her was fellatio
I suppose you can only have sex with Itzel if you corrupt her?
The only path I've done is corruption, so I don't know for sure.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Is it possible to become transformed / corrupted yourself in this story? Like not taking potions to do it, but having it done to me? Managing the nation state is fun, but I played it like a Good Guy, and could not figure out how on earth to get corrupted....

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is it possible to become transformed / corrupted yourself in this story? Like not taking potions to do it, but having it done to me? Managing the nation state is fun, but I played it like a Good Guy, and could not figure out how on earth to get corrupted....
That's something we are working about
The next big update will have a lot of this actually

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
I haven't played in like a year(probably more, everything goes so fast with covid) and i was wondering if there has been any update to the maid story, last time i played, all the event for her were more like place holder instead of a linear progression and didn't have any impact on the story.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
I haven't played in like a year(probably more, everything goes so fast with covid) and i was wondering if there has been any update to the maid story, last time i played, all the event for her were more like place holder instead of a linear progression and didn't have any impact on the story.
i don't think the maids had any updates in the last year witch is sad as i wanted her expend on

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Do they feel like placeholders? I'll have to check it again, but I always felt like she had already a lot of content

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
Do they feel like placeholders? I'll have to check it again, but I always felt like she had already a lot of content
Well last time i played, it was just a list of event that you could trigger manually, the event themself where fully populated, but it was not like a story where you unlock scenes. Also it feels like she's supposed to have an impact on the story becoming so dominant, if i remember right, once she was dom, nothing changed.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
It's actually just been fixed in the May update, among other things to optimise the game (now is around 500 mb and I am not sure if I can make it smaller than this, maybe I can, but for now this is a huge improvement)
Decided to check and see how that went, definitely nailed it, nicely done. :) Hope my advice helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
So I just started playing and noticed something.
I opened the Tag Menu to check it out and most of it makes sense Do I want Incest or not? etc
But why is a) Romantic a tag at all and b) Off by default?
I assume leaving it off will prevent deeper emotional connections. Which seems weird.
Am I misunderstanding something about the tag system?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes