Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
any news about updates?
At the beginning of last week, the developer said that the update would probably come out next (i.e. current) week. And the current week is not over yet, so... But I’m not on his Discord channel, maybe there’s more relevant information there.
Yeah, but I'm really looking forward to this update and refresh the page on the Itch every few hours!

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Update 5.0 is out on
UPD: run into a softlock bug with a mysterious letter (an invitation to the cult), can't get further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zolrath

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Debtors [Build 5.0] [Leo Nois] - Compressed

Win/Linux [97 MB]
- - - -

Mac [62 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any way to block the ntr or is that what this story is all about???

• Haha
Reactions: BangB420

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Any way to block the ntr or is that what this story is all about???
You can divorce your spouse if you get a low enough relationship with them, then there's no NTR since you're single, lol (though it's a bit buggy and sometimes your ex will just appear when they shouldn't).

Reactions: str8up

Blindi

May 21, 2020
what is new in the 5.0 build? N/A idk what changed or got added
if you choose new game, you have a 3rd character (Vito) but only 1 scene. You have a little game with HyenaBrothers if you choose the dark path, and the continuation of the black letter.

All is directly accessible with the option "new game". You have a a new job (pay for collect cum of stranger), and for unlock job (Janitor, cum collector, prostitute) you need talk with a guy on the building (he need to be paid, you can choose with money or body).

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes