Ren'Py Abandoned Deception of Honor [v0.1.6] [LuckyLightGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me how much content is in the game at this point? Is it worth the download or should i wait for for future updates? Talking about H-scenes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Played until after the warehouse, now I'm stuck in Graysons apartment with nothing to do. Am I missing something or is that the end of this version?

Also, looks like the game is going to be based on aphrodiacs / mind control? Hoping that's not true (cos' that's boring, imo).

FoamyPron

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Played until after the warehouse, now I'm stuck in Graysons apartment with nothing to do. Am I missing something or is that the end of this version?
Try clicking on the bed, it should take you to the next day and continue the game! There's much more in the game :)

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Try clicking on the bed, it should take you to the next day and continue the game! There's much more in the game :)
Nothing much happens. They girls only have a few lines of dialogue (talk option). I don't have any gifts or vials. The gym is open. If I go to the pool at night, I get an error "label not found: Coming_Soon3". I don't see any options to leave the apartment. On day 5 so far.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Some typo on Poison Ivy's name. Apart from that some things look pro, some others are amateurish, a mixed bag but with more positive than negative for the moment. Animations are a nice touch, but if they take too much time to create, the dev should focus on static drawings first, to get more content quickly, and then add animations later. For the moment, it feels like a low budget Something Unlimited, which is not a bad thing in my book. Don't know or care much about superhero stories, so I have no complaints about characters background stories or behaviour. Just needs more content, improve some bugs, typos and art and it can only get better.

FoamyPron

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Nothing much happens. They girls only have a few lines of dialogue (talk option). I don't have any gifts or vials. The gym is open. If I go to the pool at night, I get an error "label not found: Coming_Soon3". I don't see any options to leave the apartment. On day 5 so far.
I re-uploaded a fixed version for the pool (which isn't implemented yet) and the extraction vials in the lab (Not of good use yet either)

So after the warehouse scene, it should let you to head back to your apartment to sleep. Then during the day you should speak with the person you met up with at the warehouse. Then at night after checking some data, you should be able to speak with Poison Ivy and then go to the lab. From there it should allow you to steal a Gem from the warehouse. After all that if you sleep and wake up again you should be able to explore the locations and next to the warehouse there should be a new location for a nightclub.

You can leave the apartment by click on the computer at night to access the map screen and advance time during the day by clicking on the bed or the computer.

Currently working on fixing the typos but send me a PM if you're still having trouble with a screenshot and I'll take a look and do my best to figure out how to help!

Maxing out your friendship with Poison Ivy should activate a Lesbian Scene when you go to bed.

Maxing out your Charisma at the nightclub should let you meet with one other person at the club.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
LuckyLightGames Found it. The reason my game didn't continue was that I didn't click the computer in the evening. There's no popup text, like in the day when you hover the mouse over the computer, it says "Advance to nightfall". In the evening there's no text, so I didn't click it. Perhaps add "Use computer" in the evening?

Edit: No that's not true. I somehow avoided talking to the girl from the warehouse on the day after. No idea how. Reloaded earlier save and now it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: FoamyPron

FoamyPron

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
LuckyLightGames Found it. The reason my game didn't continue was that I didn't click the computer in the evening. There's no popup text, like in the day when you hover the mouse over the computer, it says "Advance to nightfall". In the evening there's no text, so I didn't click it. Perhaps add "Use computer" in the evening?
Awesome, thanks for the feedback!!

Reactions: Lorric17

thong

Jul 4, 2017
Where can i find gem. I keep coming to the warehouse and it keep telling me there is nothing there.
Edit: Nevermind. The game crashed then after i ignore the crash it jump back to poison ivy first meeting and now i can steal gem.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
im incline to agree , just that nightwing gets more love so its naturally the first guy in mind after the bat .

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
gave Black Canary the Vial and all it does is send me back to the living-room ....owkayy

Coobler

Mar 5, 2019
I can't give anyone the vials? It puts me either in the hallway for Zatanna or the living room for Black Canary. I have full romance but 0 charisma or corruption and I can't figure out how to raise those.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Version 0.135 feedback

Got Charisma to 8, but the warehouse never spawns gems. It worked on my first play through, but after restarting several times, gems are never spawned.

Charisma increases with Batgirl encounters in club. You need to max out strength before you can get in.

A mini game or fight encounters is needed with helping the police and to gain more resources/money

Willpower would be a good stat to increase to delay Dick's corruption or as a plus to stamina for "encounters"

After maxing Romance, Black Canary and Zatanna no longer have any Talk responses

Talking with Batgirl, during I think the 5th encounter, the game threw a sctipt error stating unknown actor "DG".

I was able to continue using Skip.

During one of my restarts, the Lab extract menu didn't get initialized, and the gem menu has object variable names instead of 0. Selecting any of the gem selections then caused the script to throw exceptions.

Reactions: Kiwis

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug
Gamebreaking
Look Shower at night when nobody is in the shower no chance to get out

Get the Gem from the Warehouse I get this error message:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1922, in <module>
NameError: name 'gem1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1922, in script
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 1922, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deception of Honor 0.135
Tue Dec 10 16:38:06 2019
```

All 3 Gems in the lab get a error:
```

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3169, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 3169, in script
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 3169, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deception of Honor 0.135
Tue Dec 10 16:42:03 2019
```

```

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3186, in <module>
NameError: name 'gem2' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 3186, in script
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "D:\Downloads\DeceptionofHonor-0 135-pc\DeceptionofHonor-0.135-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 3186, in <module>
NameError: name 'gem2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deception of Honor 0.135
Tue Dec 10 16:42:33 2019
```

```

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3203, in <module>
NameError: name 'gem3' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 3203, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 3203, in <module>
NameError: name 'gem3' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deception of Honor 0.135
Tue Dec 10 16:42:49 2019
```

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwis
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes