Ren'Py Abandoned Deception of Honor [v0.1.6] [LuckyLightGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Another thing I noticed... there is no caps for certain stats while indicated with a maximum.
For example you can get more than 7 Affection Points with Poison Ivy, Nightwings stat can go beyond the max aswell
Relationship and Corruption stats for the (hero)girls seem to work though

And another scene with missing picture... Giganta's strip scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FoamyPron

FoamyPron

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Another thing I noticed... there is no caps for certain stats while indicated with a maximum.
For example you can get more than 7 Affection Points with Poison Ivy, Nightwings stat can go beyond the max aswell
Relationship and Corruption stats for the (hero)girls seem to work though

And another scene with missing picture... Giganta's strip scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for pointing them out and providing the screenshots.

Fixed the strip scene picture and updated the links on the main post in the first page and I'll make sure the stats are properly capped in the next version.

Going forward I'll be sure to play test instead of getting excited and quickly releasing so that hopefully these don't happen again. Hopefully there are no other big bugs.

mega links:
-

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Looks good but wish we played as Bruce (especially since I really ship Bruce and Zatanna) but at least we play as a hero in this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Looks good but wish we played as Bruce (especially since I really ship Bruce and Zatanna) but at least we play as a hero in this.
...well... in the original Universe lore he might be... here?
He is agreeing to corrupt the female heroines into Sex Slaves... even starts to enjoy it so I'd say he is as corrupted as any of the girls... and what we learned of the story so far that's actually true

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
can u guys can tell me if the sex scene animated or still image?
tnx in advance

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is looking like a ghost town .. .devs must be extinguishing their flames so hard they lost focus:
1588101652988.png
Download Version 0.1.6 for Free:
1588101716509.png

V.0.1.6.3 Changelog -Patron Only Release

The early version of V.0.1.6.3 is now available for all Patrons and has been sent via message. Public version of 0.1.6 will have some bugs ironed out and available soon on the about page!
In this update we added:
-Updated/completely redid 4 character sprites (Zatanna, Black Canary, Giganta, “Brenda.”) Going to update the remaining 4 on the next update.
-2 major Zatanna and Black Canary group flashing scenes plus a couple minor scenes added.
-Reworked Corruption mechanic for Zatanna and Black Canary. (Old save files may not work)
-Reworked Bathroom shower scenes.
-Implemented “Training” Menu for Black Canary and Zatanna.
-Fixed some bugs with giving 'Brenda' a drink.
-Minor bug fixes and tweaks.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes