forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
there's like 3 h screenshots rest is just gameplay, is the game mostly story focused or are there good amount of scenes?

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Hey people, I'm still not familiar with the 'graphic violence' tag. Is it like F95 version of guro tag? And if it is, is it hard guro or soft guro. Which of the two this game fall into?

Dec 2, 2022
Hey people, I'm still not familiar with the 'graphic violence' tag. Is it like F95 version of guro tag? And if it is, is it hard guro or soft guro. Which of the two this game fall into?
Soft, the graphic violence could be seen more like witnessing abuse. Monsters are very physically involved with the MC. Holding her down, hitting or pinning her. etc. It isn't as bad as dismemberment though

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
This game's writing is awful. Even if you adjust for translation, there's bare minimum writing in sex scenes. It's like a great coder plus a great artist plus no writer at all. So odd. Is it possible for us to disassemble the game, add proper writing for the sex scenes and re-assemble it? It would have become twice as good. Hell. So much effort wasted for no reason.

"Who can help me?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Gizborn

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
This game's writing is awful. Even if you adjust for translation, there's bare minimum writing in sex scenes. It's like a great coder plus a great artist plus no writer at all. So odd. Is it possible for us to disassemble the game, add proper writing for the sex scenes and re-assemble it? It would have become twice as good. Hell. So much effort wasted for no reason.

"Who can help me?"
Just finished the game and was thinking the exact same thing. The writing's actually not terrible - in fact, it has a great starting point for a writer to flesh it out. But yeah, it's very bare at the moment, so it's not only barely readable but also not exactly fap material (especially since it's also MTL). Personally, I'd take a crack at it for a quick rewrite, but I'm in the middle of 4 translation projects (one's done, so I'm just writing the Read Me for it and will upload tomorrow).

If y'all want to wait a while, I don't mind adding to and editing the text. Dunno how the Chinese feel about their work being edited, but since the Japanese devs haven't complained yet and since the Chinese are so loose about copyright themselves, I don't think they'd object.

Also, thank you for discussing the game. While wading through 2-3 pages of thread about literal complaining about complaining (about complaining) was a nice drama distraction, it's refreshing to return to the actual topic at hand.

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
Just starting but the artists decision to blend foreground art over the background and the soft marker-like art are making what your looking at hard to tell because the blending from the marker-like art and makes you walk repeatedly into walls and little ledges of things. It is interesting so far otherwise

Edit: It is rather short, not a whole lot of scenes gameplay is just walk point A to B do thing then move on, and the plot is more of a "Look at that shit wouldn't that be weird? I'm Rod Sterling and see you next time on The Twilight Zone."

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I rather liked it, but it felt like "potential: the game." Too short for my tastes, and so were the scenes, they jumped abruptly in some cases.

The premise is very good, but that could be my deep love of Soma speaking. Overall, it needs a whole lot of polish I think. But it's so short and decent enough to be worth a go-through.

Just don't expect much actual game. It's yet another "walk between gallery entries" kind of game.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

bigsuslilfuss

May 25, 2022
Screenshots look interesting, will give it a try but I have a hard time stomaching body horror so hope this isnt too extreme.
considering how short the game is, u prob alr finished it but it's not extreme at all, closest thing to body horror is once scene towards the end with a girl restrained in a cronenberg ass device but its not that bad

Locreus

Jul 27, 2017
seems more like a proof of concept or test game by this studio tbh. The art is really good, but the gameplay is nonexistent and the writing is barebones. I hope these devs can come out swinging with something else in the future now that they've worked with one another

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Can someone let me know, is the "graphic violence" just for the corpses and sinuous biomass spread around? If so, great. But otherwise, if the graphic violence extends to brutality during the lewd scenes, I'd rather pass.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes