KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions] F95 Fixed- Original Size: 936 MB

Download Win (136 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All links dead, any others? Or reupload at mega, pixeldrain, thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 138197

Overview:
After your dad cheated on your mom she decides to take you and your sisters back to her hometown. As the normal student you are you have to visit school and soon get into all kinda trouble including money problems and getting involved with the mafia.
Gotta save mommy's sweet pussy from the mafia by the power of cock, aw yeah son.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-04
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer/Publisher: VCProductions -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Money Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
You literally cannot run the v1.0 version from the Developer so don't download it.
Go to "Others" and get the F95Zone Fixed Edition instead.

Win - Lin: MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.31): - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - F95Zone Fixed Edition v1.0 <-- USE THIS ONE!

Patches: (OUTDATED. DON'T USE!)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 134810 View attachment 134811 View attachment 134812 View attachment 134813 View attachment 134814 View attachment 134815 View attachment 134816 View attachment 134817 View attachment 134818
Patch don'work?
Thank's

Last edited:

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
It seems weird to choose a premise of the mafia blackmailing your mother into sex only to make it not an option to happen in the game. Disappointing.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0.
Tested, runs, etc. IT F@CKING WORKS EDITION!

Python:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <function Fade at 0x03486E70> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 5ae4850>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 5ae4550>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
    raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <function Fade at 0x03486E70> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 5ae4850>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 5ae4550>}>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Deep Impact 1.0
Wed Sep 13 12:49:20 2023
Doesn't work for me.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022

Thanks to Korben Dallas and foursnacks for catching something that stumped me.​

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- There have been numerous fixes to 3 files to prevent loops and errors.
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

We don't have the right "incest patch" for this... yet. So DON'T USE IT.

DOWNLOADS
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Any further word on the iPatch?

ZebranTkR

Jun 29, 2022
Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions]
Compressed Android Port(135MB): MEGA- - WORKUPLOAD
This build is based on muttdoggy's unofficial fixed version.
Incest patch has been applied.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
First time I've seen someone make a port for Android and add the incest pack. thank you bro :cool:(y)

Reactions: Gametimer

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions] F95 Fixed- Original Size: 936 MB

Download Win (136 MB): - -

not sure if you,re still active in the compression department but none of the link are working anymore and would be nice if you can replace them

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Thanks to Korben Dallas and foursnacks for catching something that stumped me.​

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- There have been numerous fixes to 3 files to prevent loops and errors.
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

We don't have the right "incest patch" for this... yet. So DON'T USE IT.

DOWNLOADS
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Do you have it now in 2024?

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes