str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <function Fade at 0x011C4A30> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 3916030>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 3916d10>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <function Fade at 0x011C4A30> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 3916030>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 3916d10>}>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Deep Impact 1.0
Tue Jul 21 04:13:40 2020
```
well guess thats it for this game NEXT

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I read the genre list on all games to make sure its not an NTR or if it does have it then I can ask if its optional.
That said it seems I wont have to worry about it since its gonna have every fetish except NTR apparently. I like this Dev lol
I read the genre list on all games to make sure its not an NTR or if it does have it then I can ask if its optional.
That said it seems I wont have to worry about it since its gonna have every fetish except NTR apparently. I like this Dev lol
Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0.
Tested, runs, etc. IT F@CKING WORKS EDITION!

Thanks to Korben Dallas and foursnacks for catching something that stumped me.​

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- There have been numerous fixes to 3 files to prevent loops and errors.
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

We don't have the right "incest patch" for this... yet. So DON'T USE IT.

DOWNLOADS
MEGA - - - -
Does anyone know where we can get a Incest patch or if you are able to Put one in to the main game download at some point? I don't know exactly how it works but its frustrating that Patron doesn't allow Incest so why should that stop there being a patched version on sites that Aren't Patron.... i imagine it's something you might be able to code in from the start of the game so that way you don't have to make adjustments every time that character's name is used... Like i said i don't understand how the Patron T&M but i imagine they don't have control over content not on the Patron site

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know where we can get a Incest patch or if you are able to Put one in to the main game download at some point? I don't know exactly how it works but its frustrating that Patron doesn't allow Incest so why should that stop there being a patched version on sites that Aren't Patron.... i imagine it's something you might be able to code in from the start of the game so that way you don't have to make adjustments every time that character's name is used... Like i said i don't understand how the Patron T&M but i imagine they don't have control over content not on the Patron site
for those who have errors the DEV version of 1.0 is not executeable use this one from F95Zone

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0 incest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here is the patch, i made a post with all information you need for this game

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions]
Compressed Android Port(135MB): - -
This build is based on muttdoggy's unofficial fixed version.
Incest patch has been applied.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions]
Compressed Android Port(135MB): -
This build is based on muttdoggy's unofficial fixed version.
Incest patch has been applied.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
hngg

You're the best mahn.

• Haha
Reactions: hngg

Hex 123567

Jan 26, 2020
The zippyshare link works fine for me, but I've added another now.
Fun fact, zyppyshare apparently doesn't work in the UK and gives you a 403 error, so I used my vpn to change my location to the US and bang, it works now... The more you know. Thanks for replaying to my msg anyways

Reactions: hngg

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
was this game a point and click type of game before? the version i have downloaded just gives me options to choose but doesn't let me choose the place i want to go.

nsj

May 18, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game?
Never too many people were interested in this game, but you do not need a walkthrough anyway. the only hard spot that you might not know what to do is the password for the computer which is 0000. All choices have direct consequences and you can roll back.
Also heads up after chapter 2 the story suddenly goes into overdrive as the creator gave up, on what kind of silly bollocks story-line he was trying to create.

• Wow
Reactions: kamuk_4185

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Is it possible for a dev to fix his broken game? (look info from patreon point 3)

Thank you all for being patient! The final build for Pantyhoes has been completed!
As a special gift, both $5 and $10 get to download the new version Today!
-$10 gets a how-to guide to get all character good endings!
-When you have completed a good character ending, their picture will change after reloading the game!

Public release on will be on the 18th!

What's next ?

1. Remastering + Redoing older version of Pantyhoes: The earlier chapters of Pantyhoes has a lot of errors. So I'm focusing on completing that first.
2. Re-editing the Pantyhoes Comic of earlier chapters : Similiar to #1. The goal is make 1 unified comic.
3. Remastering/ Re-releasing Deep Impact Visual Novel: The goal to increase content for Deep Impact.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes