obykto

Mar 17, 2019
Despite being such a messed up vn, the bonus contents of Sandra and Lizzy are really good and well scripted.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Playing this with no patch is so fucking lame
Edit: Nvm was a shit game

Last edited:

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018

So,here is my unofficial android port it's my first time making ports public I tested it and for me it's work smoothly if you face any bugs feel free to report it here have fun
Hey, is this the patched version?

Apr 30, 2017
Had a little trouble finding the incest patch.
So for anyone looking for the incest patch for the fixed F95zone version, here it is attached.
(as always, place the files in the "game" folder)
Looks like it only covers ch 1. Are there files for the rest?

Fantasy7boi

Aug 3, 2019
Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0.
Tested, runs, etc. IT F@CKING WORKS EDITION!

Thanks to Korben Dallas and foursnacks for catching something that stumped me.​

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- There have been numerous fixes to 3 files to prevent loops and errors.
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

We don't have the right "incest patch" for this... yet. So DON'T USE IT.

DOWNLOADS
MEGA - - - -
will this work on mac???

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes