JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hi guys so right after i start a new game and i got to the dialog with the doctor that tells me to pay 3K bill i get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <function Fade at 0x032C18B0> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 5813a70>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 5813f50>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
\DeepImpact-10-pc\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
e\DeepImpact-10-pc\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
\DeepImpact-10-pc\DeepImpact-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <function Fade at 0x032C18B0> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 5813a70>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 5813f50>}>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Deep Impact 1.0
Wed Mar 25 22:29:24 2020

Reactions: funkybuttlovin

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Still cant get this to work, Downloaded fixed version, unzipped it and it comes up could not execute ,with what looks like a file is missing ???? any ideas ????

L3g3nDa

Mar 4, 2019
Had a little trouble finding the incest patch.
So for anyone looking for the incest patch for the fixed F95zone version, here it is attached.
(as always, place the files in the "game" folder)
Incest patch did work for me, (applied to the fixed version of the game)
so thanks for fine work (y)

For those who are looking for walkthrough, there is no need for one, not so many choices anyway.

Renders: not bad at all
Story: well is short (max 3h, of slow reading) but it has its own moments.
Very short story with not so much choices
Characters: nice to the eye :p
There are definitely some fap material, but sex sceens are short.
Overall: if you don't like long, complicated stories whit to much choiches and fast fap material it's great :D

Reactions: 1player

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I allways get an error after the intro so I can't even play the game.
so this was never fixed?
Hahaha so did someone finally got a working incest patch for the game now ?
Hi guys so right after i start a new game and i got to the dialog with the doctor that tells me to pay 3K bill i get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Still cant get this to work, Downloaded fixed version, unzipped it and it comes up could not execute ,with what looks like a file is missing ???? any ideas ????
need incest patch please.
if u want a working incest patch for PC just read page 57
https://f95zone.to/threads/deep-impact-v1-0-vcproductions.13642/post-2765403

here is my copy of the game with incest patch and no saves. u will have to use ur own saves or start new and the patch has already been applied so u dont need to change or move any files, however its been a long time so i dont remember the various changes I may have made to the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Is the Android version broken? i complete the intro where I am asked to save then the game ends.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.0
Hello my game normal start.
As soon as Mc remembered some memories while he was in Dr. Lin's infirmary at the beginning of the game ... As soon as he arrives at the sister store of the drug guy, enter this error below.
I pressed to ignore in this the game started from the beginning, repeating everything again until reaching the point of error and giving the same error again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hello my game normal start.
As soon as Mc remembered some memories while he was in Dr. Lin's infirmary at the beginning of the game ... As soon as he arrives at the sister store of the drug guy, enter this error below.
I pressed to ignore in this the game started from the beginning, repeating everything again until reaching the point of error and giving the same error again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can second this. Freshly just installed and he game crashed with the exact same error.
for those who have errors the DEV version of 1.0 is not executeable use this one from F95Zone

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0 incest patch

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well it doesn't work cause that patch is broken or something.
So play it without the patch or you will get an error message.

errors were detected in your script

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Well it doesn't work cause that patch is broken or something.
So play it without the patch or you will get an error message.

errors were detected in your script
did you use this version and this patch?
for those who have errors the DEV version of 1.0 is not executeable use this one from F95Zone

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0 incest patch

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0.
Tested, runs, etc. IT F@CKING WORKS EDITION!

Thanks to Korben Dallas and foursnacks for catching something that stumped me.​

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- There have been numerous fixes to 3 files to prevent loops and errors.
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

We don't have the right "incest patch" for this... yet. So DON'T USE IT.

DOWNLOADS
MEGA - - - -
Hi, is someone here able to create and share one version for Mac?

Dec 11, 2019
What you want is irrelevant. This game doesn't have futa or anything like that and never will and as its completed there won't be stuff added anyway aside from an incest patch.
Why would any dev follow your wishes if you A don't pay a single penny to him and B already has a new project going on?

You make literally 0 sense. What are you even doing here?

Thats like me going to a gay game thread and saying "i want to have hetero sex in the game please"!
How bout you shut up how bout that that's why he asked optional and he asked nicely he wasn't rude about it unlike you who's being a jerk to him for just asking

• Angry
Reactions: myuhinny
2.20 star(s) 19 Votes