HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.18] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Many options cannot be selected due to insufficient values. I think the available values should be increased so that players can choose more paths.
if you play through you keep your points from each time you play it through by the third time you can unlock most content , but so far there is no sex for your character yet

vismaster

Aug 31, 2018
I love the concept so far and I look forward to future updates! I actually quite enjoy how you've set up the stat checkpoints but it'd be nice if there were more in terms of alternative paths instead of there being 1 path that contains most of the lewd content.

Sep 8, 2019
It is a great game and great concept not enough slutty cop games. However since so little on content I myself am going to wait to play again. when there is more content I may be back to play it but please I hope you keep working on it because the game has tremendous potential.

john meme

Aug 20, 2018
Screenshot 2023-03-16 171114.jpg
This comes up when downloading the mega version.
Not sure if this is a false report, but someone should probably see to it.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 2472001
This comes up when downloading the mega version.
Not sure if this is a false report, but someone should probably see to it.
i never saw that i scanned after dl and it comes up safe i would wait a day and try again it might be on the mega.nz side I downloaded mine from mega a few days ago no problems.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Nice little game so far showing potential.

I do have some remarks:
You don't mention which choice has what affect on the stats, so it is a lot of guessing and there is no back button and you have timed responses making players miss out and having to restart the game.
Just this short inital version I had to restart the game five times just to get halfway somewhere and then still not have enough exhibition stats so I cheated the stats in the console and even then I missed the choice at the chess game because I was re-reading the dialogue but was tired of having to restart again to see where it could lead.

To recap:
- Remove the disappearing timed choices
- Add a back button (and make sure it also works on game-over screens)
- (optionally) Mention what effect a choice has on the stats ex: (+1SUB/+1EXH)

Because otherwise you are gonna end up with a lot of frustrated players having to restart a lot or that have to perform save/load scumming and neither options are great
Sounds like the game needs a walkthrough mod to me.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is it intended to play through and restart multiple times to see certain paths? Ie: having enough submission pts for example. Because currently some options are impossible to get first time through.

I do like what here though, just wish there was more of it.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
how yo cheat ?
- Timed responses are practically removed.
- Initial attributes are all set to 100.
- Starting money is set to 10000.

View attachment Deep in Hollywood Inc. v0.12a.html.7z

In version 0.12a attributes cannot be raised beyond 5, however, they are occasionally compared to much higher values (e.g. exhibition < 20 or 40 to remove underwear), which is why I set them to 100 instead of 5. Currently there's no check for removed underwear, the game assumes you have them (the bra) on. Money is also not checked even if you have 10000, the game still assumes you have 100.

If you want to manually edit attributes and money, and want to change/remove timed responses:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
- Timed responses are practically removed.
- Initial attributes are all set to 100.
- Starting money is set to 10000.

View attachment 2481410

In version 0.12a attributes cannot be raised beyond 5, however, they are occasionally compared to much higher values (e.g. exhibition < 20 or 40 to remove underwear), which is why I set them to 100 instead of 5. Currently there's no check for removed underwear, the game assumes you have them (the bra) on. Money is also not checked even if you have 10000, the game still assumes you have 100.
You should be careful with setting all timed responses to 999, some are not clickables that go away, but extra text/content to the event such as the carwash neighbors or the drunk in the bar at the end

Reactions: Tanzie

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
You should be careful with setting all timed responses to 999, some are not clickables that go away, but extra text/content to the event such as the carwash neighbors or the drunk in the bar at the end
Honestly, checking each individual case was too much work. Easy to revert back though, simply replace all instances of "&lt;&lt;timed 999" with "&lt;&lt;timed " in the file I attached above.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes