HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.18] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Ulysses Games

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2023
actually, found a bug I guess when doing game plus mode after started a new game, no options showing.
View attachment 2602936
Interesting.... because I can't replicate the error. It all seems fine when I try, as this passage is controlled by a variable defined from the start (at the StoryInit in nerd language). Could you DM a screenshot of some of the variables (press the picture on the left or/and the board)? I'm guessing some variables are not re-initialised during a re-start, which shouldn't happen. Thx again for your help!

Reactions: HotPotLovers

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DeepInHollywoodInc-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Where a hidden scene with bouncer available by cheats, but I'm suppose it's for future versions when game would turn in sandbox state.

MoCap

May 28, 2018
Interesting.... because I can't replicate the error. It all seems fine when I try, as this passage is controlled by a variable defined from the start (at the StoryInit in nerd language). Could you DM a screenshot of some of the variables (press the picture on the left or/and the board)? I'm guessing some variables are not re-initialised during a re-start, which shouldn't happen. Thx again for your help!
I have the same issue
Below is the variables i was able to extract.

Law:70
Money:80
Depravity:10
exhibitionism:17
Masochism:0
Submissivness:0

Relationships:
Men on top:
Captain Howard's respect: 95
Max Cordone's relationship: 8

Criminal underdogs:
Juan's relationship: 6
Long Finger's relationship: -29

Working (& sweaty) men
Mr. D's relationship: 3
Rod's relationship: 1

Working girls (& some with proper jobs)
Liu relationship: 1

Achievements
(How many times have I...?) :
Flashed: 2

Me, myself & I:
Masturbated: 1
Anal masturbation: 1

Normal sex( y ) stuff:
Nothing yet. I've been so good in this department!

Advanced sex( y ) stuff
Nothing yet. I've been so good in this department!

marxof

May 31, 2018
I have the same issue

not sure if this is the issue but the variable SugarCube.State.variables.clothing is equal to "uniform_1"
I have tried to put "cop" in place of "uniform_1" and it unblocked me

Sirren

Jan 12, 2019
It's a joke. I have 9 depravity, 15 exhibitionism, 7 submissivness and can't unlock church and tv scenes.

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Ya, I've found the same thing. It most likely was when I tried from restart.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
It's a joke. I have 9 depravity, 15 exhibitionism, 7 submissivness and can't unlock church and tv scenes.
It's not a joke, that scenes not intended to be available in first try seems and for future releases.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Part of the description says a rookie police officer in L. A., is about to go Deep in Hollywood Inc., a dangerous undercover mission

I'm pretty sure police departments don't send rookies on undercover missions.....but anything can happen in a game though

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I just started and I'm confused
View attachment 2604658
black scruffy man drunk or on drugs
View attachment 2604659
you arrested an innocent man

I thought it was illegal to drive drunk or on drugs
It was a joke about bad assumptions.

Dont forget that those people were in accident. Although that black dude was behaving funny and was speaking in a weird way, but it is possible he had a brain concussion. In a car crash people often get brain concussions. You cant tell whether he was really drunk or on drugs or if he had a concussion. You need a test for that.
Or it is possible that black dude was someone really dumb with a really thick accent.

While that woman was driving only in a raincoat. Even the female cop realised that it is fishy in LA (city of eternal sun). Especially since the woman had NOTHING underneath the raincoat (no underwear or undershirt). She was really close to flashing everybody around. And that is against the law in LA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Steel

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I had encountered same error. I get blocked in 2nd playthrough on station when I try to change clothes.
I had attached the save file. You can check all variables yourself.
View attachment deep-in-hollywood-inc-20230508-124257.save

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Typo:

'Better. Now,' Juan says.

You feel more submissive.

Juan likes more less.

'Okeeyyyyy....'

'Come with me,' he says.

Follow him.
Typo?
Liu likes you more.

'That sounds like a bog dream', you reply. 'One day. I'll be a det..'

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Part of the description says a rookie police officer in L. A., is about to go Deep in Hollywood Inc., a dangerous undercover mission

I'm pretty sure police departments don't send rookies on undercover missions.....but anything can happen in a game though
Perhaps it was due to the recent woke budget cuts?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes